Introductions

You're My Savior [HIATUS]

 

After finishing the small touch-ups Mr. Kim wanted on the song, Chanyeol decided that he wanted to stay in touch with Minyoung to just get to know her. Not that Minyoung didn't either, but she was just too shy to ask him for his number. That weekend, Chanyeol decided to ask Minyoung to come over and hang out at their dorm since they had a day off and were just going to relax.

Although Chanyeol seemed really calm while asking her to hang out, he felt nervous when the day came. Chanyeol ran around his room, struggling to figure out what to wear until Sehun came in and watched his bandmate throw his clothes everywhere in the room. Sehun rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall.

"Why are you stressing so much? It's just my sister. I don't think she'll mind what you wear..." He pointed out, making Chanyeol freeze.

'Why am I even stressing like Sehun said? It's just his sister... Not like I have feelings for her, right? I mean... Yeah she's the cute yet y maknae from Apink but that doesn't mean anything, right? ...Oh my god... Did I just call Sehun's sister y?'

Chanyeol slapped his cheeks, trying to snap out of it. He laughed nervously at Sehun with blushing cheeks while scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah. You're right. I shouldn't stress... I'll just throw something on."

Sehun nodded in agreement before leaving so Chanyeol could change. Chanyeol quickly cleaned all of his clothes up and decided on a simple pair of dark-wash jeans and a black tshirt before going to the bathroom to freshen up and gel his hair. He wanted to look nice for Minyoung. After all, she was still a girl and Park Chanyeol was not going to look sloppy in front of a pretty girl. Chanyeol stared into the mirror as he patted his face dry with a towel before sighing.

"Come on, Park Chanyeol... There's no need to be so nervous... I mean, you are the Park Chanyeol of EXO... but then again, Minyoung is the maknae of Apink... Ughhh.." He groaned to himself and sighed.

~

Back at the Apink dorm, Minyoung was kind of freaking out herself. She stood in front of her closet with a blank expression, wondering what she should wear. Should she get dolled up or just go with a casual outfit? They're just going to hang out at their dorm right? Maybe a casual outfit was the better choice... But she wanted to look nice for Chanye-

'Wait... I want to look nice for just Chanyeol...? No... I want to look nice for everyone, right? To make a good first impression... Yeah... That's all.'

Minyoung sighed as she couldn't figure out what to wear and, to her luck, Naeun came into her room to check up on her. Minyoung pouted.

"Unnie... I need help deciding on what to wear." She said with her famous pouty voice, her puppy eyes matching the voice as she looked up at Naeun.

Naeun sighed softly with a smile, nodding as she looked into the younger's closet before pulling out a pair of leggings, an oversized baby pink sweater, and a black scarf to match. Naeun smiled at the outift she put together, setting it on Minyoung's bed.

"Now just match that with your black boots and you'll look great~" She patted the maknae's head and left her room after Minyoung called out a thank you.

After showering, getting washed up, and getting dressed, Minyoung decided to curl the tips of her hair lightly and put on light makeup, which included eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. Minyoung headed out the door after saying goodbye to the girls and grabbing her purse and phone, walking over to EXO's dorm to get some fresh air and relax. She had a good feeling about today.

~

Chanyeol was sitting on his bed, messing with his guitar while waiting for Minyoung to come over. He had felt so nervous that he needed something to make him just relax and calm down. The only thing that really did make him relax was either playing or listening to music, and he chose to play songs on his guitar. Chanyeol jumped slightly at the sound of the doorbell and put his guitar away quickly before running over to the door to open it. The tall male took a deep breath before opening the door, grinning at the sight of the smaller girl that had butterflies fly around in his tummy. He welcomed her in with his deep voice, closing the door behind her before announcing that Minyoung was here so that the rest of the boys could come and greet her.

Junmyeon was the first to reach her and he smiled charmingly as he bowed. "Hello Minyoung-ssi~ My name is Kim Junmyeon but you can call me whatever you'd like.. Suho, Junmyeon, anything is fine.. And please make yourself home."

Minyoung bowed back and nodded shyly. "Thank you, Junmyeon-ssi~"

Next up was Luhan and Jongin, who immediately grabbed her hands to press a kiss on the back of her hands. They both smirked at her blushing cheeks and Luhan squeezed her hand, catching her attention. Luhan hummed. "My name's Luhan, sweetheart, but you can call me Oppa anytime~" He winked at her. Jongin chuckled at Luhan's introduction before speaking up. "And my name's Jongin, but you can call me Kai... Jongin... Oppa... Babe... Ya know... Any of those would work." He smirked slightly.

Sehun came into the room just in time to hear his friends flirting with his sister, making him yell and shove them aside, forcefully making them let go of Minyoung's hands, which Chanyeol was grateful for because his stomach started to churn at how flirty they were being. Sehun huffed and turned to his sister, hugging her close. "Minnie-ah did these monsters scare you? I'm sorry I wasn't here in time to warn you about... those two... who I unfortunately call my friends." He joked and kissed the top of the girl's head, making Minyoung chuckle. "Oppa, I'm fine, alright?" She smiled as the rest of EXO introduced themselves before leading her over to the couch to sit and talk. Minyoung sat in between Sehun and Luhan, but her eyes were always wandering over to Chanyeol, watching him smile widely as some members were joking around. She thought he was quite handsome, even if he was just dressed in a simple black tshirt and jeans. She just hoped she would be able to get to know more about everyone here... especially Chanyeol.

 

[A/N: Hey guys! So... I didn't mean for this chapter to be this long but it just happened.. And I'm really sorry that it's more of a filler chapter..? Yeah.. Nothing interesting has happened yet but please wait for the next update! I'll be working on this story during my Christmas break whenever I have time~ But for now, bai baiii <3]