First Encounter

You're My Savior [HIATUS]

 

As I walk into SM Entertainment for a duet with a member from a boy band, I pray and hope it's my brother. Although he isn't really my brother, I would still consider him to be that because he is my foster brother. When I was 3, he found me on an abandoned street and took me back to his house. Fortunately, his parents accepted me and treated me as their own daughter. Who is this boy that I speak of? Oh Sehun. He was 6 when he found me and loved and cherished me as if I was his blood-related sibling as we grew up, and still loves me just as much. Now, he's a part of a group called EXO created by SM Entertainment, but they haven't debuted yet. This year they were planning to debut sometime around spring.

Now, you may be wondering who I am. My name is Bang Minyoung and I'm 16 years old. Yes, my last name is Bang since it is the name on my birth certificate. That was the only thing I could really remember after being abandoned; my name. Now, you may be thinking "Wow! How lucky is she to be the sister of Oh Sehun in Exo!" right? Yeah... Well this life isn't as great as it seems. Don't get me wrong. I love my family to death, but I've also wondered what it would be like to live with my real parents. "Who were they?" "Why did they abandon me?" I want to ask someone those questions who would have answers for me...

I finally find the room the receptionist has directed me to and bite my lip nervously. I get really shy in front of strangers, but I'm not rude. I wouldn't ignore them or push them away... But sometimes I would like to hide in a corner. Before opening the door, I hear loud voices of many boys in the room and tilt my head. They sounded quite rowdy. I shrug and slowly turn the door handle, peeking my head in slowly, blushing immediately as I scan the faces that seemed surprised I'm there. I spot my brother and widen my eyes before beaming and running up to give him a hug.

"Oppa!!!" I squeal as I jump and hug his neck, making him chuckle at me before hugging me back.

"Minnie! What are you doing here?" He tilts his head curiously and I smile wider in response, if that's even possible.

"Well," I start, "my manager said I was supposed to start recording a duet with someone from a boy band here and the receptionist directed me here! So..." I turn to look at the still frozen/shocked 11 faces. The boys push an orange haired boy up to the front. I widen my eyes at how tall he was and see him blushing. I blush as well and look down shyly. He looks at Sehun.

"Yah Maknae, you never told us your sister was Bang Minyoung!" His voice was quite deep and it rumbled through my chest as he spoke.

Sehun shrugged in response. "You guys would be asking me about her all the time... Not that I don't like talking about her but you guys get annoying when you're obsessed over things."

Ah sorry. I forgot one tiny detail. I'm also in a kpop group, but from a different company. The group I so happen to be in is called Apink. We're under A Cube Entertainment.

I giggle softly at Sehun and the boy I'm supposed to be singing with, which brings everyone's attention back to me. I widen my eyes and blush, looking down shyly. "S-Sorry..." I whisper and stare down at my feet, not having meant to bring attention to myself.

The boy coughed and smiled at me, trying to stay calm. "Hello Minyoung-ssi, I'm Park Chanyeol... Uhm.. would you like to go now?" I nod at his offer and start to walk out the door after waving goodbye to the rest of the boys. Once outside, I look up at Chanyeol.

"You don't have to use -ssi at the end of my name... Just my name will do. But nice to meet you." I say with a small smile and bite my lower lip.

He nods with a deeper blush and leads the way to the recording studio. There was an awkward silence the whole way until we finally entered the studio. Once there, we found two copies of lyrics on a table and someone sitting at the table waiting for us. We both bow at him and he introduces himself to us as Mr. Kim before handing us the two copies of lyrics and ushers us to a large recording booth. We sit at the chairs provided and Mr. Kim tells us to relax and read over the lyrics to get the meaning. We spend a good amount of the time getting comfortable with each other and talking about the meaning of the lyrics to put more emotion into the song once we sing it.

After a while of getting comfortable with the lyrics and each other, and occasionally joking around, we decide to do a test run of the song. I clear my throat quietly before nodding at Mr. Kim to start the track, smiling at the soothing melody while bobbing my head slightly to the beat.

(pink = Minyoung, navy blue = Chanyeol)

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam
Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Ojik seororeul hyanghaeinneun unmyeongeul jugo bada
Eotgallil su bakke eomneun geu mankeum deo saranghaesseumeul nan ara
When you smile, sun shines eoneoran teuren chae mot dameul challan
On mame pado chyeo buseojyeo naerijanha oh

Baby don’t cry tonight pokpungi morachineun bam (u~ haneuri muneojil deut)
Baby don’t cry tonight jogeumeun eoullijanha
Nunmulboda challanhi bitnaneun i sungan neoreul bonaeya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi gieokdoel teni

Eodukeomkeomhan gotongui geuneul wi ibyeorui munteoge naega muchamhi
Neomeojyeodo geumajeodo neol wihaeseoramyeon gamdanghal teni
Uh, daesin nareul julge birok nal moreuneun neoege
Don`t cry, tteugeoun nunmulbodan chadichan useumeul boyeojwo baby,

Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)
Jebal mangseorijineun marajwo mulgeopumi doel geu challa

Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)
Nunbusin sarameuro nameul su itge charari geu kallo nal taewojwo

Ne nun soge gadeuk cha oreuneun dalbit woo~
Sori eobsi gotong soge heulleo neomchineun i bam

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Ireun haessari noga naerinda
Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda
Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry

I blushed lightly as I look over at Chanyeol to see him just staring at me. Was there something on my face? Mr. Kim starts applauding, chuckling happily. "Wow! ...That was one of the best sessions I have ever sat through. You guys have a great connection through this song. I don't even think we need to run through it again..." He blabs on about the song and well it went but all I can feel is Chanyeol staring at me.

Why do I feel my heart fluttering every time he looks at me?

 

 

[A/N: Hey guys! How did you like this chapter? Sorry if it's dissapointing in any way... This is actually the first story I've ever written technically by myself so... Please comment below to tell me your thoughts! I'd love to read them~ ^^]