Glorious skinny abs

You're such an

 

 

(Ara’s pov)

“OMO THERE HERE.” We heard Bobby’s voice scream from the other side making us crack up.

“Hey guys, come in.” B.I opened the door and let us in.

“We prepared a lot of food so I hope you’re hungry!” Yunhyeong smiled cutely.

“Oh my damn her curves.” Bobby whispered to B.I and pretended to faint.

“I know righ- wait nah I ain’t thirsty like you so I’m gonna stop there.” B.I held his hand out sassily and walked away.

“Yah Kim Hanbin, stop calling me thirsty I’m loyal.” Bobby crossed his arms.

“You’re thirsty.”

“Yeah hyung.”

“Mhm.” Everyone agreed.

“Y’all are always only picking on me.” Bobby grunted and sat down.

“Dig in guys! I’m starving.” Jinhwan smiled. I dumped some떡복기 and meat on my plate and began to munch on the food prepared by the IKON boys. It was actually really good, a lot better than my cooking for sure.

“Is it good guys?” Jinhwan asked while he gave each of us some salad. Jinhwan seemed very fatherly like, almost like an older brother. He was always caring and it was great to have him around.

“Mhm, did you make this?” Jinny asked.

“Nah Donghyuk, Yunhyeong, and Chanwoo prepared all the food.”

“Thanks guys.” Jinny and I said in union.

“No problem.” The guys blushed.

“Are you guys eating without me?” Junhoe appeared with only a towel around his waist. “Oh? Yah what are they doing here!” Junhoe quickly covered himself. I couldn’t help but to blush. He didn’t have that perfect 6-pack but his abs were pretty toned.

“Oh my god Junhoe put on some clothes.” Jinny covered her eyes. “Our baby shouldn’t be seeing stuff like this yet.” Jinny put her hands over my eyes.

 “Yah I’m not a baby.” I slapped her hand.

“Do you want to see that skinny little body?” Jinny raised her brows.

“You shouldn’t even be able to see my gorgeous bulky body, so don’t even try and take a peek.” Junhoe sassed and quickly walked inside his room.

“What is he even talking about he’s as skinny as a stick.” B.I raised his brows. “Ara are you blushing?” He poked my cheeks.

“You’re heated by that?” Jinny asked disgusted.

“Psh no.” I blushed even harder from embarrassment and drank some water.

“If you think that’s hot, you should look at these.” Yunhyeong lifted up Donghyuk’s shirt. I almost spit out my water from shock.

“Hyung!” Donghyuk’s face flushed.

“Those are nothing, check out mine.” Bobby lifted up his shirt with a smirk.

“Oh my god.” I covered my face.

“Bobby put your shirt down you nasty.” Jinny made a face.

“Like you don’t think my abs are glorious.” Bobby crossed his arms. Jinny rolled her eyes at his cockiness. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry I haven't been updating! A lot went on this week with Christmas nearing. The next chapter gets a little tense between Junhoe and Ara :o Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!