Monthly Evaluation

You're such an

Present Day

            “One more time girls.” Lydia turned the music back on. I was mad tired but I had to keep up with the choreography to finish the routine perfectly.

            During the 3 months I’ve been here, I spent those months practicing nonstop with the other trainees. I became really close to Jinny, a trainee from before, because our personalities were alike. Jennie was a little bit unapproachable at first but she wasn’t so bad. We talked from time to time and got close too. Jinny was getting ready to debut in a group, Pink Punk, along with Jennie.

            “Alright good job girls, practice a few more times for tomorrow.” Lydia left the room. We were practicing for the monthly evaluations tomorrow. I’ve met Papa YG in a total of 3 times so he was still a bit intimidating. I practiced with 2 other girls, Sara, Ana, and the girls of Pink Punk.

            “Let’s practice vocals till 10 and go over the dance till 12.” Jennie instructed and got into position.

            “Yes sir.” Jinny and I saluted to Jennie in sarcasm.

            Next day

            “No, no you’re harmony’s all wrong. You guys need to harmonize and listen to each other.” Jennie shook her head.

            “Looove, never knew what I was missing~” Sara and Ana sang in harmony.

            “Ok that’s better. Papa YG’s gonna be here in about 10 minutes so warm up your voices and practice your parts in the dance routine.”

            “I feel like I’m gonna mess up my high note.” I practiced to get it perfect but it wasn’t as satisfying as I wanted it to be.

            “It sounds fine you’re just being paranoid.” Jinny shook her head and held my shoulder.

            “안영 애들아.” Papa YG walked in.

            “안영하세요.” We all bowed to Papa YG and the producers.

            “I used to think that I wasn’t fine enough, and I used think that I wasn’t wild enough,” Ana started out the song. The first song went flawlessly as usual and my high note still wasn’t satisfactory but I didn’t make any major mistakes. We started off the dance and barely any mistakes were made whatsoever. The producers seemed pretty impressed with our timing and well matched movements.

            (Author’s Pov)

“She’s the new trainee? Damn.”

“I know right she’s got mad skills.”

“Plus she’s hot as f**k.”

“Bobby! Watch you’re language, damn this kid.”

“Her dancing lacks, her singing isn’t the best, and she’s got average looks to be honest.” Junhoe shrugged.

“You’re such an .” B.I shook his head.

“I’m just stating the facts.” Junhoe crossed his arms.

“Shut up Junhoe.” Jinhwan whacked his head.

“Aish hyung.” Junhoe glared down at his older member.

“Oh my god she’s 16 what a babe. Oppa will wait for you.” Bobby stated smiling to himself.

“That’s disgusting you’re like 30.” B.I made a face.

“I’m only 20! Once we’re actually 30 age won’t matter.”

“She’s really talented for a 16 year old.” Chanwoo awed.

“Y’all must

 be blind.” Junhoe rolled his eyes.

“Don’t be such a hater.”

“What are you guys doing?” Minho crossed his arms.

“Oh , run.” Everyone ran away in fear except Bobby who was too immersed in watching the girl trainees.

“Kim Jiwon.”

“Yes?” Bobby turned around still smiley. “M-minho hyung.” Bobby nervously laughed.

“Such a thirsty kid.” Minho dragged Bobby’s ear down the hall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter ^^; this chapter was kinda bad considering I wrote this half asleep lmao. But thank you for all the subscriptions! Please support the story and comment :)