Thirsty Bobby

You're such an

 

 

“The performance was great but you guys need to work on your expressions. Overall, it was okay just a few minor things to work on. Good job girls.” Papa YG walked out.

“Great job today girls, if you don’t have vocal lessons with me today you can stay behind and practice or go home early for the day.” Lydia smiled.

Ana and Sara went off for their vocal lessons with Lydia and the rest of the girls went home except Jinny. Jinny and I went back to practice our dancing a bit more.

“Can we get some food first?” I pouted as stomach made a monstrous growl.

“Okay.” Jinny chuckled. “Oh? It’s the IKON sunbaes.”

I turned my head to see the IKON sunbaes and Minho sunbae eating. A few turned around a noticed our presence and soon the whole table turned and stared at us. Jinny knew a few of them so she waved but I haven’t actually got to know any of the guys so I just bowed. I had a small talk with Minho sunbae once when we bumped in the halls but nothing else.

“Are you close to them?” I asked Jinny as I dumped salad onto my plate.

“I just talk to them at times but I’m not really close to them.”

“They’re intimidating, it’s kind of scary.” I turned back to see some of them still staring at us in what seemed like awe.

“Nah, they’re really nice once you start talking to them. They’re not that shy so they’re really approachable.”

“Hey, do you guys want to join us?” Minho asked being the kind sunbae he is.

“You don’t mind?” Jinny asked.

“Of course.” Minho smiled genuinely.

“안영하세요.” I slightly bowed to the guys being mannerly. I felt a bit awkward sitting with people whom I’ve never talked to before. Well, except for Minho of course. They were also all really good looking which kind of made me even more wary.

“How’d your evaluation go?” Minho bit into his bread.

“It went pretty great. We just had a few minor mistakes so we’re staying behind to practice a bit more.” I smiled in content.

“Yeah, you guys were great.” Donghyuk smiled.

“How do you know?” Jinny raised her eyebrows.

“Oh my god Donghyuk you’re so stupid.” Hanbin murmured and shook his head.

“They were watching you guys, mad creepy right.” Minho made a disgusted face.

“Ahaha, sorry.” Donghyuk scratched his head in embarrassment.

“It’s okay.” I smiled trying to be friendly.

“You’re really cute, what’s your name?” Bobby leaned forward with his hands on his face smiling like an idiot. My eyes widened and my cheeks rose to a pinkish color.

“Don’t flirt with the trainees you’ll scare them away.” Minho whacked his head.

“I just want to know her name!” Bobby pouted.

“It’s Park Ara.” I smiled.

“That’s a really cute name.” Bobby swooned and smiled widely.

“When’s your birth date?” Yunhyeong leaned forward also.

“May 9th 1999.”

“Where are you from?” Hanbin asked.

“When did you join YG?” Donghyuk leaned forward cutely.

“Are you single?” Bobby asked truly curious.

“Aish, Kim Jiwon.” Hanbin and Jinhwan whacked Bobby’s head simultaneously.

“I’m from New Jersey, I joined about 3 months ago, and yes I’m single.” I chuckled as I blushed.

“I’m from the states too!” Bobby smiled.

“Nobody cares.” Junhoe rolled his eyes.

“You’re such a hater.” Bobby pouted and sat back down.

“We’re gonna go back to practice, bye guys!” Jinny waved. I bowed and waved at the guys and headed back to the practice room.

“Her speaking voice is even adorable, what a cutie.” Bobby had hearts flying above him.

“Hyung you’re disgusting.” B.I looked disgusted.

“Shut up Hanbin.” Bobby crossed his arms and sulked.

“She is really cute though.” Chanwoo and Donghyuk beamed.

“Yeah she seems really nice too.” Yunhyeong added.

“So cute.” Jinhwan smiled with his hands on his cheeks.

“I still don’t see it.” Junhoe shrugged.

“You’re just a Junhoe.”

“Hyung!”