Sassy June

You're such an

 

 

“I don’t get why we’re watching them just practice.” Junhoe started hating again.

“Then go home.” Yunhyeong rolled his eyes.

“Nah I’ll just follow along, I don’t want to be alone.”

“See he’s trying to be cool. He probably has a huge crush on her and isn't telling us.” Yunhyeong pointed to Junhoe.

“Shut up hyung I already told you I don’t like her.”

“Such a hater hyung.” Chanwoo shook his head.

“Yah.” Junhoe glared at Chanwoo.

“Shut up and follow the guys.” Yunhyeong shoved Junhoe.

“Hey do you guys mind if we watch you guys practice? Or is that bothersome?” Minho knocked on the door and asked.

“Oh it’s cool, come in.” Jinny waved over.

“Thanks.” Minho smiled and the 7 boys followed in sitting on the seats in the back.

(Ara’s pov)

I hope I don’t mess up in front of them that’d be embarrassing.  Plus I want them to have a good impression on me, since they are my sunbaes.

“멘탈에 붕괴 멘붕” CL’s mental breakdown to play. I moved my body to the rhythm and danced to the choreography.

“자 지켜봐라 이 진동의 힘

척추를 타고 내려온 이 느낌꽃

한 송이 피우리라 못다 핀” I started out my solo part.

My body swayed to the music and all my focus went into my dancing. I forgot about the guys in the room and let my body move to the beat.

Once the song finished the room was filled with the sound of the guys cheering and clapping.

“You guys were great! Whose choreography was that?” Minho asked.

“We created the routine together last week.” I breathed out tired from the dancing.

“Ara basically made the whole thing though.” Jinny laughed.

“You’re really talented Ara.” Jinhwan smiled sweetly.

“Haha thanks sunbae.” I blushed.

“You can call us oppa, sunbae’s a bit awkward.”

“Oh ok oppa, haha.” I said awkwardly.

“You’re so cute call me oppa too.” B.I and Bobby awed and came up close.

“O-oppa?” I felt a bit weird calling them oppa since I barely knew these guys. It wasn’t like I didn’t like them or anything I just felt a bit uncomfortable with all the attention as I didn’t get much when I was in America.

“You’re so cute.” Bobby engulfed me in a hug. My eyes widened in shock and my cheeks flushed into a deep red.

“Kim Jiwon!” All the guys except Junhoe peered Bobby of me.

“Sorry Ara, you’re just such a cutie.” Bobby had hearts in his eyes.

“Man such a dude.” Jinny shook her head.

“Yah what are you saying to your sunbae.” Bobby crossed his arms.

“Sorry ‘sunbae’” Jinny air quoted sunbae and rolled her eyes.

“You dance so well Ara~ where did you learn to dance like that?” Chanwoo awed.

“Yeah and you’re singing is phenomenal!”

“Your singing’s alright.” Junhoe added.

 “Junhoe shut up no one likes you.” B.I turned to him.

“Your dancing kind of lacks too. I guess you can get better if you train more.” Junhoe shrugged and walked out the door.

“That was rude.” Jinny crossed her arms. “What a dickface.”

“It’s alright he didn’t say anything that bad. He’s probably just giving me some advice.” I smiled lightly.

“Don’t worry about Junhoe he’s just a natural born hater.” Minho put his hand on my shoulder.

“Yeah he’s just an .”

“Mhm.” The guys agreed.

“I guess I just have to get on his good side.” I smiled.

“You’re so sweet~” Bobby cooed.

“Thank you.” I chuckled.

“You should come over our dorm today, it’ll be fun.” Chanwoo smiled cutely.

“Sure Ara and I will be there.” Jinny smiled at Chanwoo.

“No one invited you.” Bobby rolled his eyes.

“Shut up I’m coming.” Jinny glared at Bobby.

“Y’all can both shut up now let’s go.” Minho pushed the two to the door.

“Hyung!”

“Oppa!”

“You guys even whine the same. It’s disgusting.” B.I made a face.

“Let’s go babe.” I put my arms around Jinny and pulled her away. 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I'll be having a few days off this week so I'll try to update more. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far ^^ Junhoe's being an now but I'm pretty sure he'll warm up sooner or later ;) Please subscribe and comment!