Lesbihonest

You're such an

 

 

“Our apartment number is 257 on the 12th floor!” Donghyuk waved as the boys left the elevator.

Pink punk and other trainees all lived in the same building. The new trainees like me, usually lived with their families but since my relatives live far away from the YG building, Papa YG let me stay with the two other girl trainees at their dorm.

“Call me when you’re done. “ Jinny waved and entered her dorm which was down the hall from mine.

“Aight, bye.” I waved back. I entered the dorm and saw Sara on the couch stuffing her face with chips as always. Usually I would join her but today I get to eat with IKON boys.

“Hey hun.” I reached out to grab some chips from her bag.

“Yah.” Sara smacked my hand. “Get your own chips.” She hugged her bag of chips as if it was her baby.

“Rude.” I made a face and threw my bag on the floor. “Where’s Ana?”

“Practicing as always.” Sara shrugged.

Ana would practice almost every day on her dancing since she was lacking a bit. Her singing was outstanding, but her dancing needed some work. Sara was a better dancer than Ana but her dancing needed a bit of help too. I would usually practice with Jinny since we were around the same level.

“I’m gonna go out today so enjoy your chips alone.” I scoffed and walked in my room.  I quickly took a shower and blow dried my hair. My hair was naturally straight so I left it as it was. I wore a pair of rolled up light grey sweatpants and a tight white T-shirt. I didn’t really care to dress up since we were just staying at their house and eating dinner.

“Where you headed to?” Sara was now munching on her cup ramen.

“The IKON sunbaes dorm.”

“What?” Sara choked on her noodles.

“I don’t even know they just invited me to their dorm to eat dinner with Jinny.” I shrugged and slipped on my white high tops.

“Wow lucky bastard, invite me next time.”

“I know, bye Sara!” I waved and went up to Jinny’s dorm. She wasn’t picking up so I just knocked on her dorm.

“Hey .” Jennie joked and let me in. “Jinny’s in the bathroom.”

“Aight thanks ugly.” I headed towards the bathroom. “Jinny!” I banged on the bathroom door.

“God damn Ara I’m almost done.” Jinny yelled back. I heard a few shuffles and she opened the door revealing a well dressed Jinny. Her hair was slightly curled and she wore a short grey top and leather joggers.

“Damn you look nice bruh.” I said with a approving face.

“Same goes to you, your shirt makes your curves look hella fine.” Jinny winked.

“Ew y’all must be lesbians.” Jennie made a face.

“Yeah I am come here boo.” Jinny chased Jennie with a kissy face.

“Get off you nasty.” Jennie pried off Jinny. “Anyways have fun. Maybe one of them will fall for you.” she winked.

“Everyone already fell for Ara.” Jinny scoffed in jealousy.

“Nah, and Junhoe doesn’t seem to like me the smallest bit.” I moped.

“Junhoe’s a everyone knows that.” Jennie put her hand on my shoulder.

“Told you.” Jinny added.

“Okay bye kids, let me go watch my drama now.” Jennie pushed us out door.

“Bye!” We waved and headed up to the boys dorms.

(Author’s pov)

“Hyung! Where’s my brush?”

“Yah! Kim Hanbin did you take my Joyrich muscle tank?”

“Aish Donghyuk that’s not how you cook meat.” Yunhyeong slapped Donghyuk’s back. “Aigoo Jung Chanwoo you too!”

The whole dorm was chaotic. The guys were screaming here and there trying to get dinner ready for their two guests. The boys were usually really noisy but not this loud. Junhoe was just sleeping in his room like always while Bobby and B.I fought over a shirt.

“Aish.” Junhoe rolled around in annoyance. “Hyung be quiet.” He unleashed his inner sass.

“This kid.” Bobby slapped his head and ran out the room.

“Hyung!” Junhoe screamed in pain and irritation. “Can’t even sleep.” Junhoe whined to himself and went in to take a shower.

“Hurry up the girls are probably gonna be up here any minute.” Jinhwan ushered everyone setting up the table in their living room.

Chanwoo set up the meat and the utensils while Yunhyeong and Donghyuk made 떡복기 and ramen.

“Aish Bobby you’re mad annoying.” B.I rolled his eyes as he took of his tank to give it to Bobby.

“Thanks Hanbin.” Bobby cooed and threw on the shirt.

“The food’s ready.” Yunhyeong and Donghyuk came out with떡복기, ramen, salad, and fruits.

“Omo I’m so nervous girls are coming to our dorm.” Bobby flushed.

“That’s true. We’ve never had any girls over at our dorm before.”

“At least our dorm is clean, kind of.”

Ding dong~

“OMO THEY’RE HERE.”

 

 

 

 

Sorry I couldn't update :( I thought I was free during the break but I had to visit the family. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave comments and subrscribe <3