It's been a while.

Mafia's weakness

First off, I would like to say a huge thank you for the people who've been sticking around to this fanfic. I sincerly appreciate you all for reading my stories and putting into some input into them. Second, I would like to say that I am sincerly sorry for the lack of updating on my fanfics. I've just gotten discharged from the hospital due to personal reasons, I had problems in the past years that has gotten to me, and school has been a huge factor to the lack of updatness. (?) But, I will not give up on this fanfics and finally bring it to a closure. But, I need to ask for a favor. I'm going to need your patience. I know you all have been waiting for a long time now, and I know you all are a bit irritable at the situation. But please lend me your patience and time. 

Summer is finally here, so I'll be able to update here and there. I hope it's going to be moree efficient then the last, but I do assure you that I plan on finishing these stories. I am hoping that you all are able to stick on this crazy rollercoaster with me. I know its hard and I appreciate all of you for staying on it. 

I also have a plus, if it is. On Tumblr, I've been writing a few one shots here and there. I know, why are you writing one shots on tumblr and not finishing your fanfics? Well, tumblr is where I post all my feelings and all my ideas. Some of these feelings and ideas cant be related to the topic of the story. So if you like, I'll leave my tumblr here, in order for you to enjoy some of these fanfics. 

Again, a huge thank you to those who've stayed and haven't given up on my writings. 

Love, bunnyish.