Jackpot

Mafia's weakness

"Try a grapefruit fusher it's just like you today

A little sour."

 

 

 

"Tao.." Chanyeol whispers, his feet steady on the ground as his boss sat on the chair in front of him. His legs grossed with glass of nice liquore in his hand, " You shouldn't do this.. It's not worth it." Chanyeol warms as Tao turns his head to the side, glancing up at the man before him, his eyes filled with sorrow and disgust. " You see that?" Tao chuckles, turning his head back to stare at the man chained to the chair in front of him. 

"There's a difference between him and me.." 

Tao flashes a smile, showing his shiny white teeth before taking the last sip of his liguore. "Oh.." Tao moans, stretching his head back, clothing his eyes in bliss. " That just his the spot  didn't it... Mr. Thompson." Tao narrows his eyes at the man before him, "I..I" Mr. Thompson stutters on his words, pearls of sweat roll down his face as his eyes were glued on Tao. 

"I'm sorry what?" Tao leans forward, leaning in his ear before taking his pistal gun out of his pocket and facing it towards Mr. Thompson. "I need a name." Tao demands.

"It's... It's.. Uhm." Mr. Thompson panics; blinking his eyes rapdily.

"Name!" Tao yells, stretching his hand outward as he presses the tip of the gun at his chest. "And I need it now." Mr. Thompson flinches, his mouth opening as he yells out a name. 

"Berlin! It's Berlin!"

Tao sat there in shock, leaning back against the wooden chair. His eyes fluttering to a close as Chanyeol walks slowly beside him. Gripping his shoulder as Tao turns his cheek to rest on the back of his hand. "Chanyeol..." Tao fakes a whimper. 

"He knows about Sehun too!" Mr. Thompson yells as Tao quickly stands up, nods at the men that stood beside Mr. Thompson before pulling on the trigger and shooting him in the chest. 

"Tao.." Chanyeol sighs as Tao turns around, placing the fedora on his head and bowing. "Forgive me, Channie. I cannot fathem on how you feel right now, but forgive me. " He stares up at Chanyeol with a sorrowful face, stretching his arms outward he pulls Chanyeol into a warm hug and kisses his forehead. 

"Forgive me, will you?" He questions before releasing the hug on Chanyeol and exiting the warehouse. 

 

 

Start spreading the news

 

Tao hums, leaning on the woman beside him as Chanyeol continues to drive down the road. "Enlighten me Mei, my dear." Tao continues chuckles, crossing his legs and gently resting his hand on the thigh of his woman. 

"Well, my love. Kyungsoo has gotten the men you wanted to talk to held up at the house. Sehun and Jongin are doing the usual; playing video games. Anything else?" Mei questions, chuckling as her fingers run through the dark locks that Tao posses. "Yes, I need to arrange a meeting with Mr. Kaplan. Will you be a doll and call her?" Tao smiles up at her, sitting up in his chair before planting a soft kiss on her lips. "Very well." She giggles, pulling out her phone from her red purse as she dials the number. 

"Mr. Kaplan?"

"Ah! Mei darling, how are you?" 

"I'm doing well Mr. Kaplan." Mei giggles, crossing her legs as she looks out of the window as Tao stares at her in amusement. 

"Tao needs to.. Talk to you." Mei turns her head and looks at Tao as he nods his head. 

"Very well! Send that old hag over at the usual bar. I'll be there with the necessities that he needs." 

Tao scoffs at her words before flicking his hand for her to proceed. 

"Alright, he'll be there. Bye Mr. Kaplan."

"Bye bye darling!" 

Mei ends the call as she slips her phone into the red purse as she clicks her tongue. "Remind me to kill her when this is done." Tao rolls his eyes, crossing his arms as Mei nods her head. "Oh Tao, you know you need Mr. Kaplan more then you know." Mei giggles, shooting Tao and teasing smile as Tao nods his head and rests his head on her shoulder. 

"Oh Mei, darling. You know everything. Thats what I love about you. " Tao smiles 

 

 

 

"Mr. Kaplan!" Tao cheers, wrapping an arm around the old woman's petite structure. "Oh dear, you need to slack off the mealoaf my god!" Mr. Kaplan scoffs, thrusing her fast at his stomach as Tao fakes a groan. " Jesus, still cocky as always. " She rolls her eyes as Tao chuckles. "Now, tell me. How many bodies have you found at Lake R?" Tao questions, sitting at the stole as Mr. Kaplan joins him. 

"Five." She huffs, waving her hand as the bartender with a deep dimple smiles at them and makes his way down. "Kaplan.. Tao.. Nice to see you again." The bartender smiles, taking a two shot glasses into his hands and filling them up with Tao's favorite liquore. 

"Ah, Lay. It's been a while." Tao smiles, as Lay winks. 

"It has.." Lay hums as he turns over to Kaplan and winks. "Save it for later, big boy." Mr. Kaplan chukles as Lay exits to help another customer. "I've missed him" Tao clicks his tongue before shaking his head. "Anyways, the bodies." Mr. Kaplan claps her hands as she turns towards her side and takes a large envelope out of her bag. 

"I've done some research, this should be some help." Tao chuckles, taking the envelope into his hand before sliding into his pocket, turns to his side and nods towards Chanyeol who waited at the door. 

"You know, you should really come by the house some day." Tao smiles widely as Kaplan shook her head and gives his cheek a soft kisses. "No can do sir, not until Baekhyun heals." She giggles as Tao nods his head and taps his fedora. "Tell him.. I miss him, and you should come by." Kaplan nods hier head and exits the building. 

"Tao.." Chanyeol calls him, as Tao leans back onto his chest and releaes a long sigh. "Channie. Oh Channie. You wouldn't leave me would you?" Tao questions as Chanyeol wraps his arms around the younger and shakes his head. "Such a good boy." Tao ran his fingers through the red locks of Chanyeols hair as Lay comes by and slips note and a fill of the liquore. 

"That was fast." Tao giggles, taking the glass into his hand and drowning the alochole into his throat. "Of course, who do you think I am?" Lay chuckles as Tao stands up from the stool. 

"Ah, thats right."

"I'll be at the house by 4 am." 

"See you around, come on Channie" Tao wraps his arms around the older as they exited the building. 

 

Lol I decided to make this an ongoing series with a bunch of mishaps and what not.

I have no idea if you caught onto the names and the plot but I'm bassing this off on The Black List. 

The Black List revolves around an FBI agent named Elizabetth Keen who comes to a situation where she works with a criminal named Red Reddington who demands for immunity in exchange of a list for criminals that count. ( He only talks to Elizabeth Keen ) He shares countless in formation to the governemnt and which turns out he has an aligence with one of the chairmans. Netherless it's an awesome series who have great actors and honestly Red Reddington is now my favorite most wanted crimanal character out there in the history of criminals. 

If you are confused on why I'm descring Mr. Kaplan as a female

In the series Mr.Kaplan is a ferensic (sp lol lazy) scientist who works with bodies for reddington and He is actually a petite old woman. 

I'm making her young her and yeah. 

Anyways

I'm bassing off the story against that but with a little twist 

I hope you guys enjoy and please share the word about this fanfic LOL 

It's been a while so yeah,

I love you bye~