Darkness

Mafia's weakness

"Once you cross over.

There are things int he darkness that can keep yourh eart from

ever feeling the light again."

 

 

"Sehun." Sehun cringes at the voice as he remains seated on the couch of Tao's mansion. "What do you want?" He frowns, crossing his arms as he closes his eyes. "Sehun, I'm sorry." Sehun scoffs as he feels the material dip next to him. "Tao.. Don't" He hisses as he feels strong, long arms cirlce around his thing waiste, he feels the strong and warm chest pressed onto his back. 

 

"I'm sorry." Tao whipsers, planting soft kisses over the lads face as Sehun forces himself to frown. "I.. I just need you to be safe." Sehun scoffs. "Wouldn't I be safer next to you? Next to Chanyeol? Next to D.O?" Sehun questions, he feels Tao's movements come to a halt as he smirks. 

"Maybe, but the things would see. The darkness that I face, would be able to accept it?" Tao questions, tightening the hold around the younger as Sehun shivers; he feels the hot breath against his neck. 

"I.. I'm willing to-" 

Tao sighs, leaning against the couch as he pulls Sehun towards his lap. His hands wrap around the younger as he ran his fingers through the blonde locks. "Listen baby, I don't think you are." Tao pauses as Sehun's fingers danced across his skin. "The things I deal with, the people I deal with.. I don't think you're ready to face this Sehunnie." 

Sehun cringes on how his voice smoothly runs off Tao's lips. 

"Once you cross over." Tao looks down at Sehun, his eyes linger around long eyelashes and soft pink lips. "There are things in the darkness that can keep your heart from ever feeling the light again." Tao felt Sehun flinch as he nods his head. 

"I know." Sehun replies easily, to easy. 

"That's why I have you." 

Tao's heart sank as he slowly rises from the couch with Sehun tightly in his arms. 

"I know baby." He kicks the door open and slowly move across the hallway, entering their room. 

"But I'm sorry." 

 

 

-

 

"Taozi!" Lay calls, running through the door with Luhan behind him. "Oh, Xing." Tao snickers with a damp towel wrapped around his neck and his black sweatpants around his waist. "Man, it's been forever since I've been here." Luhan chuckles, walking around the room as he admires the pictures, posters and items around the room. 

"What do you need Xing?" Tao sighs, sitting himself on the couch as Lay plops down next to him. "I need help.." Lay sighs as Tap wraps an arm around his waist. "I need a name, address and a motive." Tao chuckles as Lays its up and twists his body to face him.

"I'm sure you'll be interested."

"I won't do a case if im not interested in it." Tao chuckles as he see's the discomfort on Lay's face.

"Suho.." Tao turns his head towards the older, his brows raised upward. "He's a rich man, follows up in fashion and the big companies. He's the CEO of JUNG Productions. You know, the one-" Lay halts as Tao finishes his sentence. 

"The one that produces anything that is possible. From to baby wear. Pfft- that man is a joke." Tao chuckles, nodding towards Chanyeol who exits the room. 

"Yeah.. That one, you know him?" Lay questions as Tao scoffs. "Of course, I know him better than anyone else. Heck I even know the password to his phone." Luhan gasps, standing straight up from his seat. "How! That man is private as ! With every password there's 10 back ups. I hacked him once! Not going to do that again." Tao smirks as he leans foward. 

"..." Luhan dramatically falls back onto the chair before running his fingers through his hair. 

"I love you Lulu." Tao mocks as Luhan glares at him. "5 million. Cash tomorrow. We'll continue on from there." Tao nods as Luhan gets up from his chair and stomps his way out of Tao's room. 

"Back to topic. Suho, what do you want me to do with him?" Tao questions as Lay turns around and leans against him, resting his head on his lap. "He's stolen something great from me, and I need it back." Tao runs his fingers through Lay's red locks, his lips tugging to a grin.

"Which is?" 

"My piano." Tao chuckles, tugging onto the strands as Chanyeol comes back with files and a nice can of beer. "Of course, Mrs. Emily." Tao mocks as he takes the can of beer as Chanyeol makes his way towards his desk at the corner of the room. 

"Why do you need that piece of trash anyways?" Tao chuckles as Lay rolls of the couch and stands up quickly, adjusting his pants. " It contails the file of Berlin." Tao looks up, his lips pressing into a tight line before clicking his tongue. 

"Come by tomorrow, with Luhan. We'll talk." Lay nods as he shuffles his way out of the room, leaving Tao laying on the couch with a can of beer in his hand. He sighs as he quickly takes a sip, feeling the bubbles run down his throat.

"Do you need anything Taozi?" Chanyeol stands up, his hands tucked in his pockets as Tao smiles. 

"Go fetch Jessica." Chanyeol nods before exiting the room. 

Tao groans, pressing the palms of his hands on his cheeks before reaching towards the table and grabbing his phone. He dials a number and presses the screen to his ear as he laughs. 

"Kyungsoo! My dear, I think it's time for us to have dance." Tao grins, sitting upward as he takes another sip of his beer before crossing his legs. "Bring Kai over." Tao hums.

There's a pause as Tao's features slowly turn toward a frown and gradually become a glare. His body relaxes as he stares off towards the distance, his lips pressed into a tight frown. 

"It's Berlin.. "

I'm so sorry

Was that too short? Lol but I hope you enjoyed this, I also added some Taohun action /eternally screaming/ 

I hope your Thanksgiving was fun!

Cheers for the weekend.

Also, Ikon's ben ruining my life. Like Bobby and Junhoe //fans self/ Hot damn those ers are fine!