Chapter 3

Blood Night

It was past midnight ,I've just finished reading "The City Of Bones" by Cassandra Clare .It was one of my favourite book series. I clasped my book shut ,feeling rather tired and sleepy .I walked slowly to the window and was about to shut it when something caught my attention.

I thought my mind was playing tricks on me ,I squinted my eyes and forced it to look alittle clearer .It was a guy ,standing alone in the open field ,staring at the moon.

Shock hit me immediately .I hid back behind the walls .Doesn't he knows that it's dangerous to stay outside alone ,after dark ?  I thought. My mind was blank at the minute ,then worried ,then angry. I didn't even know why am I angry. I decided to go out and ...well....check on him. I felt as dumb as heck ! Risking my life and all.

I ran out of the house and stood right behind him.

"Hey ! "I called out.

He turned around swiftly and stared at me.

"What are you doing here ? Don't you know ...it's dangerous to stay out here ?" I asked ,raising a brow and remembering one of the rules the old lady told me .From near ,he looked really tall and I had to tilt my head up to talk to him.

He remained silent ,staring at me emotionlessly.

I bit my lips ,unpatiently ,waiting for his reply .I folded my arms and stared at him ,tapping my foot on the ground. Our eyes met ,I cannot help to notice his features .He's kind of hot looking .The fact that I am not interesting in boys ,didn't make me blush.

Standing here is not a solution ,I thought. I held his hand and pulled him with me ,wanting to bring him back into the house ,my house. I glanced around nervously to check for any sign of danger ,while leading him after me. His hand was strangely cold.

It was weird to have a stranger in your room ,especially during midnight.

I led him into my room and shutted the door behind us. He was still staring at me ,with a little more amazement in his stare. I guessed he must think that I'm a nut to bring him to my room ,when I don't even know him. "Okay ,uh...I think you have to stay here for the night .It concerns your safety. There're..."

Vampire out there... I thought . I could'nt bring myself to finish the sentence ,it felt stupid to say that there are vampires out there. Vampires isn't true...aren't they?

"Nevermind..." I mumbled. I pointed at my bed then at him ,"You sleep on the bed ,just for tonight ok ? I guess I'll just have to ...sleep on the floor." I grumbled ,and turned around to switch off the lights.

"Nights,"I whispered.

He was still standing in front of the door ,staring at me .I trembled alittle at his creepiness. The room was awkwardly silent ,knowing I still have his eyes on me. Thus ,I turned to face the wall instead and shutted my eyes tightly.

I pretended to be sound asleep as I heard his footsteps behind me ,he's getting closer. I knew that he was right behind me now ,but I still pretended to be oblivious and ignore him. He knelt down right beside me at the moment . Omg what is he doing  I thought surprisingly. Feeling startled ,I sat up immediately ,he was just an inch away from me .Two fangs began to imerge from his upper jaw and his eyes turned blood red ,I stared at him with terror as he began to growl softly.

I was terrified ,I seemed to have choked on my own screams ,the wall behind me made a trap for him ,allowing him to pin me onto the wall. I sat there ,wide-eye as he leaned closer to me ,really close. I could feel his breath on my cheeks ,his fangs touched my neck light ,ready to pierce it in anytime. His eyes were fixed on mine I was inhaling the cool sharp scent of him. I am next to a living vampire  I thought stupidly ,as I am the on who brought it home ,yes "it".

He stood close to me for the moment then retreated. I stared at him with astonishment ,thinking that it was fast enough. I place my hand on my neck to feel for any blood or injuries ,there isn't any. He was now standing by the window again ,looking out ,his fangs were gone and his eyes were back to normal ,pale gray.

I clumsily made my way towards him ,as my legs were still weak from all the shock. "Why didn't you kill me? Or well ...at least bite me?" I couldn't stop myself from questioning him. He remained silent.

"Are you mute?" I asked again ,with a little annoyance. He ignored me still.

"...at-at least tell me your name..?" I demanded. What? His name ? What am I thinking ?

Finally ,he stared sharply at me and replied ,"Tao."

His voice was deep and y ,which had just proved my judgement right.

"Tao..."I echoed ,"Nice one..."

He put his left foot up to my window step then climbed up and sat on it. I held his arm tightly ,worried that he might fall over.

"Let go." he said. Slowly ,I loosen my grip on his arm and let go of him.

He began to move forward ,"Wait...what are you-"

At that moment ,he jumped right out of the window and vanished into a cloud of mist before he even reached the ground. I coughed and fanned away the mist. I leaned forward and was raking the place anxiously for him. "Oh god,"I mumbled .I stood at the window for another 10 minutes ,before returning to my bed ,glancing at the window for the final time and then close it.

I returned to my bed ,patting the pillow ,ready to sleep. I was really tired and felt into a deep sleep immediately ,after my head touched the pillow.

 

Hii again ! This is the 3rd chapter ! Hope you enjoy reading too.

p.s I actually had already planned out chapter 4 and 5. XD

It took my very long to update this chapter. XDDD

Do be back for the next one !

 

Meowchan3 ≧❂◡❂≦