Chapter 1

Blood Night

P.s. I'll upload a poster soon... :(

I stared out of the car window ,enjoying the scenery. The deserted forest was now placed by tiny little blocks of traditional straw houses. As the sun rises ,the villagers were starting to get ready for their day. It was peaceful and cool. My eyelids started to feel heavy again .And slowly ,I drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sister ,Jumi ,shooked me hard and violently ,waking me up. I woke up startled and glanced around at the surrounding. We've finally reached the village after a 4 hour ride !

"Holy gracious ! " Jumi exclaimed ."Are you off to some dreamland already ?" Jumi shook her head impatiently and glared at me .I gave her a smile and picked up my sling bag and camera with me out of the car.

"Probably ," I replied ,but Jumi doesn't seemed to listen at all. She was busying scrolling and tapping on her phone rapidly. "Always on her phone..." I sighed.

Mum and Dad started unloading the luggages from the back of the car ,mum glanced at me and said ,"Alright ,kids ,you two can go out and do whatever you want . Just...be careful. " Jumi rolled her eyes at the word "kids". Rude. I looked at the house we're staying in for the month .It was bigger than the rest of the straw houses. The roof was made of straw ,while the rest of it were mainly made with bricks and wood. I took out my camera and took a picture of it.

Suddenly ,something just gave me the creeps. I turned to look at the forest ,which I felt someone is spying on us. It was dark and gloomy inside. "Maybe ,I'm just thinking too much ," I thought and walked off to explore the village.

The villagers were friendly .Most of the smiled and greeted me when I passed by .I smiled back too.

   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lu's House," I read out. What a name...I tried to peek into the shop though the glass panes window ,but something blocked it ,and it was dimly-litted too.  Out of curiousity ,I decided to go in and check it out.

It was just a small cafe ,not much space .The tables and chairs were mainly empty and there isn't anyone beside a pretty looking boy and an old couple .It was fairly quiet inside.

The boy was resting on his arm on the table and twirling a bottle cap around

"Hello?" I asked ,"Is there anyone...?"

The boy looked up immediately .He looked surprise ,like as if he has never saw a girl before. He then noticed that he is staring at me stupidly and stopped. He stood up and approached me ,while offering a handshake.

"Hi...erm, is there anything I can help you?" He asked ,"I'm Luhan ...by the way...".

"I'm Yeon Ri . Ice Tea would be fine,"I said and took his hand .

"Ice?" ,he asked ,shivering at the cold.

"Yes .Ice."

I then turned to look around the cafe.  There were many poems and portraits hung on the wall .I slowly walked around ,admiring the pieces. They were mainly about full moons and evil lurking around in this village. I was totally amazed by the art. Luhan then came out of the kitchen a few minutes later ,handing me the cup of tea.

"You like scary stuffs?" I asked him ,while taking up my camera and snapping a few shots of the portraits.

He looked at me all weirdly and replied ,"Not....really. Don't you know about the history of this village?" .

"Nope ,I'm just staying here a month ,for my vacation."

Luhan looked disappointed  and whispered something to himself which was loud enough for me to catch it ."Only for a month huh..."he whispered ,but i still ignored it anyway. The old lady sitting at a corner with her husband (which i guess it is) looked at me and asked ,"Young lady ,do you want to know about the history ?"

I thought for a moment. I'm not that into history though...it makes me bored. I stood there ,thinking whether to answer "yes" or "no". It seems rude to reject.

The old lady then continued ,"It concerns your family and your life."

The sentence itself caught my attention immediately , my family's life... I thought that since I had nothing else to do for the rest of the day ,I should just let the old lady continue her story. I finally strugged and replied ,"Okay."

I then saw the old man shaking his head slowly and disapprovingly. The old lady looked at me with her beady eyes and gestured for me to go over and sit. I took the seat beside the old man ,directly facing the lady .

"Firstly ,"the old lady started ,"this is not a joke ,I must say...". My face fell into a serious ,blank expression ,realising the history was indeed something serious.

 

 

 

Heyyy ! ! ! Thank you so much for the 3 subscribers who subscribed to my story even before I started updating this story.  :) I'm really happy ,thus I posted this chapter in the morning . 0.0

Hope it is pleasant to read. For those who read till the end ,thank you very much ! I appreciate it alot ,even if you didn't enjoy it. XDXD.

Do leave comments behind. I'll accept any . Good or mean comments as long as they're reasonable. ;)

Will update soon ! ! !

                                     

                             MEOWCHAN3 ٩(˘◡˘)۶