Chapter 2

Blood Night

*********Important !!!!!!

Hey hey ! This is the second chapter to my story ,BUT it's just going to be all talkings only. No action ,nothing.

If you have read my first chapter ,you should know that they are talking about the history**. So in this chapter ,it's only about the history.

You can skip if you want to ,don't worry you won't miss anything important in this chapter.

I'll make the next chapter flow from chapter 1 ,as smoothly as I can. :)  But for those who are reading it anyway ,do enjoy ! Thanks ! *.*

-Meowchan3

 

 

I stared at the old lady patiently ,waiting for her to continue .No one spoke ,It was deathly quiet.

The lady let out a huge breath and started ,"Around the late 18th century ,people in this village started to disappear. Those who disappeared were not found ,only until later ,they were found dead ,with serious deep bites on their neck."

"Vam-Vampire?!" I gasped.

"Yes ,something like that .The dead victims were frightening and disturbing .One day ,the head of the village decided to end it all. He had enough. The villagers were blaming him for not putting any effort in stopping the killings .He wanted his peaceful life back ,so he and the rest of the other men decided to catch the vampires. At night ,after evening , around 8 o'clock .They made one of the prisoner to be the bait to lure the vampire out.So indeed ,they succeeded in luring it out .One of the vampire appeared and killed the prisoner gruesomely and dragged the person back to his hideout. The chief then thought his plan has worked and followed the vampire to his place with his group of men ,carrying sticks of fire and weapons."

"So ,the plan didn't work ?" I asked ,with round eyes.

"No." The old lady replied ,"They followed him to his hideout ,and thought that they had trapped him ,but who knows? There were more than just one of them .As many as twenty ,all of them rushed out and killed the villagers ,one by one .Some of them tried to escape ,but eventually failed .They were caught quickly and killed too. At last ,only the chief and other 5 men returned. Many families were grieved."

"Oh god...How serious is the killing ?"I asked curiously .The old man then started speaking.

"Around the 18th century ,each month ,there would be around 20 to 50 people being killed. The death rate was really high .I remembered my grandfather once told me that there was a month where there were up to 67 people killed. He was one of those five men who returned." The old men said ,his expression were thoughtful and priceless.

"And ... is it still happening now ?" I asked ,feeling pretty dumb and ridiculous.

"Of course ," she exhaled. "Last month ,8 person were found dead. Starting from the year 1931,the killings started to decreased rapidly .Nobody knows why then."

"How about the...police? They can-"

"The police are a useless bunch !" The old man splattered angrily ,"We did made a police report. More than 10 reports actually ,but the police didn't believe us .They thought  we're insane .Even though they did investigated on the case ,they didn't really took it seriously and gave up ,thus the case was closed 3 months later due to the lack of evidences."

I started to feel goosebumps on my arms and legs. A thousand questions started popping into my head. The old lady then leaned forward and took a sip of her drink ,after a long slow talk.

"There are a few rules you must abide ,young lady .If you are staying in this village and if you want to live." The old lady then started telling me the four rules .I listened to each and every word carefully ,memorising it by hard. By the time she had finished talking ,I was already beginning to feel dizzy .Not expecting a peaceful and quiet village to be that...dark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

OMG. This is a pretty short chapter huh. ^-^ I know . :)

For those who read till the end of it (even though i warned you it's gonna be boring) Thank you ,ALOT.

If you enjoyed ,do subscribe ,vote and comment.

Will update soon ! ! !

Meowchan3 ✍(◔◡◔)