Dinner Argument

A Chef,A Garbage Girl
Jessica came out of her office, "A little announcement chefs!!" She shouted happily and cheerfully while grinning at her chefs that all eyes were on her. This was one of the reasons why they liked their manager. It was because of her charming attitude but she could also be a dragon when she was mad. "We will be having a dinner tonight!" She added,her voice were still cheerful as ever. After she announced it,an excited smile plasttered on the chefs' faces including Tiffany. She loved dinner and she made sure to always attending everytime they had a dinner. Some of them were pumping their fist on the air. Jessica was always happy when she saw them happy. She saw Taeyeon swiping the floor when she was about to go back to her office. "Oh..and,Taeyeon is coming with us too."With that she went inside her office,leaving Taeyeon and the chefs dumbfounded especially Tiffany,who now trying to avoid her feelings that she felt with Taeyeon,and now trying to find Taeyeon's weakness so she could hate her. 'Oh crap,why does she have to come too? What if she wears a pretty dress? It will only take my life away..' Tiffany thought and sighed silently. 'Screw that all right now,just focus on what you are doing..' She thought again and continued her work. After about 14 hours of working,midnight finally had come and Tiffany felt excited about the dinner but at the same time,she felt scared and nervous too since her dream girl was going to attend. She and Jessica were the first one who arrived first but of course,the Adrenaline Restaurant..a four-star restaurant in Paris which was their rival but also their friend was already full of wealthy people. They went to their reserved table and one of the most popular manager came greeting them. "Hi Jessica and Tiffany,glad that you came. How's business?" He asked and Jessica did all the talking while Tiffany's mind was somewhere far. She didn't even heard their conversation. 'Please Lord,help me..no Taeyeon tonight.' She prayed. "Tiff! Tiffany!" Jessica shouted and she was brought back to the reality,she looked at her childhood friend confusedly. "He was talking to you." Jessica pointed towards him politely using her thumb,Tiffany turned to him and smiled. "I'm sorry,what was that?" She questioned and he returned the smile, "You look beautiful.." He confessed,Tiffany felt her cheek turned pink. "Thanks.." She replied and he walked away,she was wearing a pink dress, her mounds went off a little since the top of the dress was tight and did a messy bun with her hair but she allowed some of it went down,she looked hella gorgeous. Minutes by minutes their chefs came one by one and it was complete except for Taeyeon of course. 'Yes! She didn't come!' Tiffany thought happily but it seemed like luck was not on her side. The door was opened by someone,everyone stared at the flawless person whom was walking in awkwardly with amazed. Some of the boys' jaw dropped open. She was wearing a y red one-shoulder cocktail dress, two holes were on the middle of the dress..showing both of her side waist and her white thigh revealed since the dress was not long. She made a ponytail with her hair and her face was covered with natural make up. Every girl wanted to be like her and every boy wanted to be with her. Tiffany couldn't believe her eyes that her dream girl could be very gorgeous,she felt very nervous when Taeyeon walked towards their table and took a seat just in front of her. Think about it,if your crush sits just in front of you. Will you be nervous? Of course right? That was what Tiffany felt. "Um..hi?" Taeyeon greeted awkwardly. "Hi Taeyeon,glad that you came." Jessica greeted back. "You're so gorgeous." She added and beamed a smile to Taeyeon. Tiffany glared at her manager silently but Jessica knew that. "Thank you..you look beautiful too.." She replied and landed her eyes at Tiffany. "Hi too,Tiffany." Taeyeon stuttered,Tiffany looked at her and rolled her eyes,pretending that she was not interested in Taeyeon's beauty. Somehow Taeyeon felt that anger was built inside her,her blood was boiling like hell and her face slowly turned red. She disliked this side of Tiffany,she was being rude to Taeyeon since yesterday and she could not hold back her feelings any longer. Argument was then started for the first time in their lives. Taeyeon rolled back her eyes,she had the urge to revenge and Tiffany noticed that. "How rude.," Tiffany stuttered sternly,Taeyeon stared at her angrily. "You started it first." Taeyeon answered back with her voice as stern as Tiffany's, "Since yesterday." She finished her sentence and Tifany furrowed her eyebrow when she heard that. "Yesterday? Excuse me..who sent you home?" The brunette asked,more like she told her. "You. But that was because I requested for making me waiting for more than 20 minutes." She replied,taking a sip of her drink. "I didn't tell you to wait for me outside. You can wait for me inside that day. And about yesterday,there were some reasons why I acted like that. First,it was because I was tired. Second,you did something that made me go mad. Third,you annoyed me." Tiffany exclaimed while glaring at Taeyeon. Of course she didn't mean any of those. "First,it wasn't like you were tired. Second,what did I ever do wrong? Third,don't you know you're annoying too?" Taeyeon fighted back,she raised her voice a little bit. Jessica was sitting there dumbfounded,didn't know what was going on and she stared back and forth to Taeyeon and Tiffany. "What in the world are you two talking about? Why are you arguing? We are supposed to having fun right now." Jessica stated,forcing a smile. Wait,are you two lovers?" Jessica widened her eyes in shock,the way they argued were like lovers. "What? Lovers?! No!" Both Taeyeon and Tiffany said in unison. "No,Jess..of course we are not lovers. Besides,I hate her." Tiffany confessed,she was a little bit hurt of what she herself just said. "Why thank you for hating me,I really appreciate that and I hate you too." Taeyeon answered back, it seemed like she meant everything she said,it was all written on her face and she was really serious. Tiffany felt herself was about to cry when she heard Taeyeon said that to her. She hated herself for not confessing her true feeling towards Taeyeon, she was too scared to do that. "Oh,I see. Thanks for hating me too. I definitely won't fall for a garbage girl like you." Tiffany felt very guitly to say that when she saw Taeyeon's expression changed. 'Garbage girl',she hated this word the most and she didn't like it when people called her with that. Tiffany really screwed up. "I'm going to the ladies room." Taeyeon got up and left the table. "Tiff,you were over..go after her." Jessica demanded. "Are you insane? I don't want to." She stubbornly answered her friend. "Don't avoid it,just confess directly to her. Tell her your true feeling." Jessica stated,Tiffany looked at her shockingly. Her eyes widened. "H-how did yo--" Before she could finish her sentence,her best friend interrupted. "We know each other since we were still a child,Tiff. I know you,I saw the way you looked at Taeyeon. Go,she's in pain right now and she needs someone. That someone could probably be you." Jessica smiled and Tiffany nodded. She thanked Jessica before running out,searching for her dream girl. She decided to tell her feelings to Taeyeon,accepted or rejected. She didn't care all of that,she just wanted to confess. "Hwaiting Tiffany." She said to herself to give her some strength, "I can do this."