New Chef,New Recipe

A Chef,A Garbage Girl
"Is that bicycle for two?" She questioned again. How many questions can she ask in one day? "Yes.." I replied and walked towards my bicycle. "Let's go then!" She said playfully and hopped to my bicycle before I did. I furrowed my eyebrow, "Pardon me?" I asked curiously. "Aww come on..you wouldn't let a pretty young girl like me to walk alone this late right?" She pouted cutely,what the hell happened to the emotionless,heartless,and stern Tiffany Hwang? Then something caught my attention,I lifted up my eyebrow again. "Isn't that your car?" I pointed to her car which was JUST in front of the restaurant. "Hehe..well yes.But..can't it be just tonight I be with you?" She pouted again while playing with her thumbs,rubbing each other on circle. "Pardon me?" I repeated. What was this all about? Her pout suddenly disappeared from her face,the stern look of hers replaced it as she hopped off of my bicycle. She pissed off, "Okay..no pardon me again Kim Taeyeon. If you don't want just say so." She stated heartlessly before stompping her feet towards her car. I let out a sigh, "Fine.." I stuttered softly, she turned around with a smile and her eyes were blinking like stars. She had two personalities as far as I know and she could change them from a minute to another minute. I gave her my helmet for her safety, "What about you?" She pointed towards me in my face. "I'm okay,just wear this." I shaked the helmet on my hand,signalling her to take it and she gave up,I started to ride. "So where do you live?" I asked for her directions. I suddenly felt like an electric shock striked towards me when a pair of soft arms wrapped around my waist as she rested her chin on my shoulder. Dugeun dugeun dugeun. Oh seriously stop doing that you pabo heart. She stayed in that position until we arrived her house. She hopped off and gave back my helmet. "Thank you very much,Taeyeon" She bowed 90 degrees,revealing her cleavage. Was she seducing me? "Y-yeah,you're welcome." I answered back while putting on my helmet as she walked to her house. "Tiffany.." I called out. "How do you go to work tomorrow? Your car is at the restaurant." I asked while adjusting my helmet. "I have another car." She smiled. "Oh,I see..do you have a boyfriend?" Oh crap..where did that come from? Out of thousands of questions,why that? "No..but there's this someone stolen my heart." She replied,still smiling while staring at my eyes. Her face was really red as if she was hiding something but just couldn't let it out. "I..should get going. See you tomorrow." I ride off and headed straight to my house. The next day when I arrived at the kitchen. As always,Tiffany was shouting,flying chefs and ugh,all flying. Me? Yes,broom and mop. When I was about to swipe the floor,suddenly the door bang open and came in the waiter with a panic face. Everyone was stunned at the scene. "Bad news Chef Hwang,there's a group of customers want something new." He stated breathlessly. There was a chaos among the chefs,saying that they had no new recipe. Tiffany was sitting on a chair,two fingers pressing her forehead,calming herself down. "I'll do it." I said loudly,they all looked at me. Tiffany's fingers were no longer on her forehwad as she too..stared at me. "What? Don't be ridiculous,you're just a garbage girl." Said one of the chefs. The others nodded their head,agreeing. I lowered my head in embarrassment,I hated it when someone called me garbage girl. "Let her do it." I crept into smile when I heard Tiffany's voice. I looked at her and she nodded, "Thank you Ti--Chef Hwang!" I bowed a little and made my way to where all the ingrediants were completed,a spatula and a pan in front of me. Ooh,this was what I wanted. "This recipe of mine will going to take 35minutes." I looked at the waiter,siganlling him that he should tell the customers as I was waiting for the pan to heat. He looked at Tiffany and she nodded.After the pan was enough of the heat,I started cooking. Onions,salt,rosemary and every single ingrediants that needed in this recipe were slowly added to the pan. All of them were staring at me,jaw dropped open as they were surprised to my cooking skills. Tiffany on the other side wasn't staring at my hands for sure,I could see it although I didn't look at her. She was staring at my face. And there,my recipe was served. I was very nervous waiting for the waiter to come back with the customers' comments. And there he was,calm down Kim Taeyeon. "Well?" Tiffany asked him. "They..actually loved it and they want more tomorrow!" He stuttered happily and all of them cheered for me. "Good job Taeyeon!" One of them praised me, I smiled proudly. This was a memorable day! Night had come and I did the same thing but with a smile. "Hi." A voice called behind me so I turned around after I locked it. Tiffany was here again,she stared into my eyes,the same stare like yesterday and her face was red again.