Developing Feelings

A Chef,A Garbage Girl
Taeyeon bang opened my bathroom door when I was showering. "Taeyeon..how did you ge--" She smashed her lips on mine while pushing me to the wall and spread my legs widely. She my bottom lip,asking for entrance and shockingly I gladly opened my mouth. She and my tongue hardly. "Mmhm!!" I moaned in between our kiss. I could feel that she smirked with it and slowly insert her finger inside my core. She pumped it in and out slowly,I moaned with every touch of hers. "Ahh..T-Tae,.ah~uh...ahn..faster Tae.." I ordered and she obeyed it. She pumped her finger in and out fastly and her other hand playing with my ,using her thumb to rub it in circle. While doing all those things she leaned in and cupped my with her teeth. She bid it hardly before it. "Ahh!! Kim...hgghn..~ ahhgn..,ah,uh...~yes.." While she was giving me all those pleasure,I heard a song, it came from my right side. "Deo dangdanghagae neon! Mr Mr! Nal bwa..Mr Mr,geuraebaro neo neo neo!" I opened my eyes and realise that I was still in my bed. So it was just a dream. Wait,a dream with Taeyeon that stupid moron ing me?!! Tiffany Hwang,why did you dream like that?! I turned off my alarm on my phone and looked at the time. 6:56 a.m,I had the intention to sleep back but something reminded me. Taeyeon! I promised to pick her up at 7! !! I got up and quickly brushed my teeth,washed my face,took a bath and got dressed. I had no time for breakfast so I just dashed out. Driving like a mad woman,I saw a small petite woman waiting outside her house,looking left then to right like a dork. I horned the car and she looked at my side. A smile plasttered on my face but it disappeared when she opened the door. Oh,don't get me wrong..I was just trying to control how happy I was to see her early in the morning. "Hi.." I greeted when she was beside me and started driving. "I hope you know that you're late." She stated angrily while pouting. Damn! She was too cute! Control Tiffany,control. "I'm sorry,I did not have enough sleep." I confessed and she looked at me confusedly. "What did you do last night? Having with random guys? I stood outside for more than 20 minutes." She stuttered,there was a hint of angry in her voice. She was still angry. Pfft..how cute! If only I could pinch her cheek. "I said I'm sorry okay?" I apologized and she sighed,giving up. "If you really are sorry,then make it up." She continued. "How?" I questioned while focusing my eyes on the road. "Drive me home tonight." She answered without hesitation. I smiled at her reply, "Okie dokie.." And after all that it was just silence till we pulled off at the restaurant. "Thanks.." She exclaimed and smiled to me,showing off her chin dimple. My heart..you're ruining my heart Kim Taeyeon and I suggest you to stop it before I do something to you. "Don't mention it.." I replied and walked to the restaurant with her. When we got in,all of the chefs were in one line and a certain familiar blonde-brown haired girl standing before them. "Hey Jess! What's up?" I greeted and she turned around,yes Jessica Jung,my childhood friend and the manager of this five-star restaurant in Paris. I watched Taeyeon made her way to grab her broom and started swiping the floor. "Hi Tiff,I heard that there's a new recipe yesterday but none of them here confessed that they did it." Jessica stuttered while pointing to the chefs. I saw Taeyeon stopped wiping and her eyes widened. "Well..for your information Jessica Jung Su Yeon,it was none of the chefs did that." I said proudly like Taeyeon was my girlfriend or something like that. Jessica furrowed her eyebrow, "Then who did that?" She questioned out of curiousity. I used my head pointing at Taeyeon,moving it up and down at her direction. Jessica got the message that I was trying to tell her that the person was Taeyeon. "Oh,so it was you,Kim Taeyeon." I couldn't help but to chuckle when I saw Taeyeon got nervous. It was all written on her face,my childhood friend turned to the chefs,telling them that they should start working before turning to us. "You,me,office now." She pointed to Taeyeon and herself then to her office. I was about to say something but she interrupted. "You,Stephanie Hwang. Stay." She ordered me like I was her servant but she was the manager so I had to listen to her. The two of them then walked to her office and worried was all I felt. What if Taeyeon got scolded? What if she got fired? I walked back and forth till I decided to eavesdrop. I approached to the door that leads to her office and carefully pressed my ear to the door,trying to listen to their conversation. "Hahahahahahaha!!!" An ahjuumma laugh came across the door,it wasn't familiar to me. Jessica's laugh wasn't like that and I didn't remember of someone walking to the office besides Taeyeon. It must be her who was laughing. So you were enjoying in there huh? Great for you. I didn't know why but I felt jealous. Why it wasn't me inside the office but was my friend? I walked away from the door as quick as possible so no one would see what I was doing. Midnight had come and I was dead tired from all the work today,I didn't talk to Taeyeon all day long because obviously the jealous feeling was still in my heart. I waited her in my car, "Hey.." She exclaimed happily and sat her off in my car before buckle up. "Yeah hey.." I replied and drove off. The journey from the restaurant to her house was just silence. "Um..are you okay?" She asked when we were outside her house. "Get out." I stuttered sternly,she frowned at the sudden attitude of mine. "That doesn't answer my question." She raised her eyebrow and brought it down again then she roamed her bag,checking for something. Seconds later she had her phone on her hand and gave it to me. I stared at it confusedly. "Your number." She said it simple. But I didn't move my fingers, "Oh I mean,may I have your number please?" She asked as politely as she could while showing her aegyo. I changed nothing on my face and turned my face to her phone. I started to press my number then gave it back to her. "Now get out." I ordered and she frowned once again but this time she got out from the car. "You're such a weirdo,Tiffany." She stated and closed the door and headed to her house. I went to take a shower as soon as I got home and plumped myself on my pink bed,forcing myself to sleep. But it was no use,when I closed my eyes. Taeyeon haunts me in my brain. When I opened my eyes,the same happened to me. I was thinking of her all day long. I covered my face with another pillow, "Kim Taeyeon,I think I'm falling for you." When I said that to myself,questions were running on my mind. What if she didn't like me? What if she didn't interested in women? What if she already had a boyfriend? What if I didn't have the chance? What if she felt disgusted if I confessed? All those questions made me scared and so,I decided to avoid the feeling.