Our kiss in the moonlight

The Dark Angel

While reading this chapter I suggest you listen to this song. It really works well with the themes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3G95eeVym0



 

 

They kissed in the moonlight

Their love shining so brightly it was blinding

The stars stared in envy at a love that would outlast time itself

Young love that shined with innocence and beauty

Love so pure that even sin would not dare to touch it

 

“Chaerin, stay with me.” Heechul panicked as her breathes became shallow and her body slowly relaxed in his arms as he held her.

 

Everything was wrong.

 

Chaerin grew further in to a comatose state as her mind wandered. She was in the same bright field that she dreamed of. Flowers, bright and colourful, lingering around her feet as her steps became lighter. As if from a painting, the scenery that surrounded Chaerin was truly picturesque, but the atmosphere held a note of sadness and despair, contrasting greatly from the lustrous field.

 

“Y-you came.” Suho stuttered as he saw Chaerin sit beside him against the back of the large oak tree, both staring into the sunset, a delicate, peaceful silence engulfing them like the water that lingered nearby.

 

“I-i was starting to lose hope that you were even real. I wan-.” Suho's words drifted off as her hand s into his, fitting so perfectly-as if it were puzzle pieces-that his breathe softened.

 

“I dream of you sometimes. Of meeting you for real.” A smile spread on Suho's face as the atmosphere turned almost reminiscent.

 

“You've always been my dream.” Laughs escaped their mouths as they looked at each other as if it were the first time. “That sounded way too cheesy, didn't it?”

 

“Just a little bit.” Suho's laughter sent Chaerin's heart fluttering, as she tried to control the butterflies in her stomach.

“I'd always hoped you would come for me.” Suho's head rested against the tree's bark, Chaerin's head gently resting upon his shoulder in a way that brought back the innocence of young love.

 

“I've waited a long time to see you.” Chaerin's head nuzzling ever so gently into Suho's neck.

 

“Am I really the chosen one?”

 

“You are.”

 

“What if I don't wanna be the chosen one?”

 

“Than don't be. It's your choice after all.”

 

“Will you hate me if I choose to be normal?”

 

“I'll stay by your side no matter what, if you don't want to be the chosen one-don't be. I will always be with you.”

 

Suho's head shifted so he could look at Chaerin directly in the eyes. He took his time to examine her face, as he ran his fingers across her defined cheekbones and jawline. He was amazed at the beauty that radiated from Chaerin even in dusk.

 

Would she stay if I asked her to? Could we spend eternity together, staring at the night sky just like tonight.

 

With that thought in mind, Suho' s heartbeat increased as he stared into her bright eyes. His gaze flickered down to her lips as he moved to close the distance between them. Hearts beating as if they would come out of their chests, their lips met in the middle. Warmth spread through their bodies as Suho held Chaerin closer, her hands in his hair, his fingers grasping the small of her back.

 

In the moonlight, their love seemed to outshine even the brightest stars. A love that was destined to be.