The Escape

The Dark Angel

I am sorry I havent updated in forever. This update is , for that I apologize.


 

 

A legend has been told

One of great triumph

For whoever can kill the king

Sets free the imprisoned

............................

The death of the king is approaching

For one brave soul shall conquer the damned

And set free those who have been in this hellish prison

 

 

 

It was days until the next vision came...

 

Clouds of ash surrounded her, clouding her vision. The air smelled of decaying animals and perhaps humans. The ground she walked upon was firm but the cracks she heard told another story.

 

Upon the wreckage, the little boy sat, his hands shook as tears slowly fell from his eyes. But once they hit the floor, the tears turned red. Within moments, Chaerin was surrounded by a sea of blood, drowning her. It's intoxicating smell, slowly killing her. The boy was now walking across the very blood water, she was slowly drowning in, his face sorrowful as he walked away.

 

Help!” She begged but he continued to walk away into the now incoming fog.

 

Chaerin, the day has come. The boy is losing his direction, it seems some of the other 'angels' from your realm have reached him sooner than expected. Chaerin, he needs you!” A woman's voice whimpered.

 

These dreams were killing Chaerin but this time was different from the others, as she felt there was a fighting force inside of her, guiding her when she awoke. Her senses were in a frenzy, from all the blood she had drowned in.

 

Chaerin was close to breaking but for the sake of Suho, she had to stay strong. Being trapped here, definitely gave her the motivation to escape and follow the positive path. She needed to be freed, no matter the cost.

 

Her ears perked up as another sound entered, interrupting her thoughts; one that boomed through the hell she was currently in. Chains rattled, footsteps followed soon after.

 

Moans of the creatures imprisoned around her sounded through the cave. At that moment, she knew he was coming.

 

Within seconds, the air around her became heavy, filled with the scent of blood and suffering, choking her slowly.

 

But unlike all the other times, his steps were strong and purposeful. The wings on his back were extended for all to see.

 

His steps haltered when they reached her cell, causing her pulse to skyrocket as she leaned against the bars, awaiting his arrival.

 

His arm extended to grip with a force that could kill any mortal. His sharp nails slowly digging into her neck, breaking her skin. His eyes gleamed with hatred while his lips were curled into the smirk, that sickened her. But Chaerin was not afraid of death, nor was she afraid of him. He must have seen into one of her visions but that didn't bother her.

 

"It seems that you being contacted by an angel, you do know how much I hate angels, don't you? It's as if they are oblivious, do they think I would release you or that you would break out on your own? I am the most powerful of all immortals, what idiotic angel would challenge that? His voice rung with amusement.

 

I would; I really thought for a damned ANGEL you'd be stronger and less oblivious to the illusion in front of you. Chaerin chuckled at the distaste that now lingered on his face.

 

How dare you speak to your master like that! Do you really think you can DEFEAT me? You are just a silly child with wings, who thinks she is special when she is truly worthless. His grip tightened, causing black dots to dance before her eyes.

 

You're quite confident for a bluffer as big as yourself. Chaerin mustered a smirk even in her dire state.

 

Nothing you can saw will make me release you.

 

My first priority is not escape. With one simple movement Chaerin gripped his throat, nails digging deeply beneath the skin and into inner flesh.

 

She pulled back.

 

His blood splattered her face but that did not matter, she had won.

 

My first priority was to kill the one person that could hold us in these cages. Once the keeper is dead, the gates release the worthy to  freedom.Her vision was still blurry, even after he had released , that now was bleeding.

 

She stared at the figure lying before her, turning to sand, just as the bars in front of her. Chaerin heard the laughter and happiness fill the thick air; a sound that she had only heard in her dreams.

 

She wanted to smile, but she knew the painful truth. That Lucifer would soon be replaced with another, which only left a small window of time to escape.

 

Without wasting anymore time, Chaerin ran down the nearest tunnel she could find.

 

Take a left, head straight until you reach the end of the tunnel. Someone is waiting to meet you.

 

Taking the words of the angel, Chaerin ran until she reached the end of the long tunnel. Heaving, she looked up, surprised by who had shown up to help her escape.

 

No way. Chaerin let a smile onto her face, as she stared at the very person that used to visit her dreams when she was younger.