Imprisonment:Part 1

The Dark Angel

 

 

 

 

We are the children of the night

The forgotten, the fallen and the helpless

Imprisoned in an empty space called hell

Where we are lost souls

We are the lost causes who are shunned by society

Praised for our beauty but despised for our lack of grace

If only these mortals who judged us understood...

The pain of being lost and alone in the darkness

Afraid of ourselves, of society and of those we once loved

We are the dark angels

Lurking in the shadows

Always listening and always watching

 

 

 

Imprisonment: Part 1

 

 

Hidden behind the lies we tell ourselves, there remains one simple truth, we all hold darkness within us.

 

 

The kind of darkness that can hurt, can destroy and can kill.

 

 

Who is truly pure? Who has not an ounce of hatred or irritation for another?

 

 

The simple answer is no one.

 

 

Lucifer taught us that when he destroyed his bond with God; an angel betraying his creator, all in the name of power.

 

 

This is our justice for Lucifer's sins...imprisonment. Locked up in small cages, shadows of people pass by our cells but none ever stop to save us.

 

 

It’s as if we don't exist. The shadows mock us as they pass by, never showing their faces, only their gloomy reflections.

 

 

Being here, alone, is only a constant reminder of how evil people are. Destroyed and abused by people we can not even see. Broken wings, tear stained faces and suffocated souls, longing for the compassion of another.

 

 

Laughter was heard, echoing throughout these hollow caves but no one was to be seen. The gentle laughter transformed into a vulgar cackle as the minutes ticked away.

 

 

A shadow appeared, stopping abruptly in front of the cells. The shadow raised it's hands

as if to make an offering to the heavens. Razor sharp wings rose with his arms.

 

 

It was him. The king of the damned, Lucifer.

 

 

The time of confession of your sins is approaching my dear children.” His whisper sickly-sweet.

 

 

Than as if it was all just a dream, he disappeared.

 

 

Too tired to bare another minute of confusing and painful thoughts of what he meant, she shut her eyes. Soon she was taken away from reality into brightness. Blinding light, stopping Chaerin from seeing her surroundings.

 

 

When the light cleared, she was in a field. Not just any field but one full of flourishing flowers and blooming trees. She felt envious of those who were able to see such a beautiful site, not just in a vision but for real. She wanted to hold one of the flowers but it wilted under her touch. Chaerin than found herself examining the field until her eyes rested on a figure, playing in the field. In the middle of the vast field was a small child. His eyes sparkling with purity, flowers woven into his dark hair. The smile on his face radiating like the sun. A beautiful voice was heard in the distance, as if from an angel:

 

 

He has come Chaerin.

 

A child as pure as fallen snow, as graceful as the stars that hang from the night sky.

 

He will stop the chaos and begin a new era of peace and enlightenment.

 

You must protect him, Chaerin. Guide him to his calling. He must save us.

 

His name will be Kim Suho, guardian of the light.

 

In a sudden flash, the boy was gone and the field was merely ashes. Everything started fading black...

 

 

Chaerin woke up abruptly, sweat running down her brow, pupils dilated in shock and a heavy breath.

 

She was always able to see visions of people on earth, but never had she been instructed by an angel. A GOOD angel, that is.

 

Chaerin breathed a sigh of both frustration and relief. She couldn't help but be bothered by the situation. How was she supposed to escape?

 

The caves were built to hold in the strongest of creatures, from all realms. None of the creatures were imprisoned justly, of course. Chaerin only knew of their presence in her nightmares when all that was heard was their wails.

 

Creatures wailing and screaming constantly invaded her senses, invisible people nagging at her with their free shadows, Lucifer's ever evading darkness looming over their cells.

 

Chaerin drifted back into sleep, hoping the angel would reappear to communicate with her again. Praying that the angel and the little boy was not just a lie, but neither reappeared.

 

Only a voice could be heard. A voice that would hopefully lead Chaerin to freedom....


sorry this chapter is short, but most of the chapters will be quite short. Please comment or subscribe.