Fifth Polaroid

Our First Selca Under A Cherry Blossom Tree

" Anyeong haseyo Zhang Yixing imnida " He greeted stiffly and I don't even made an eye contact with him . I already forgave him for what he had done but I'm still healing my broken heart .



" Let's go to dinner shall we ? " Uncle said 



" Sure ! Yixing~ go with Kyeoren on your car , I already gave you the address of the restaurant right? " Mr.Zhang said and my eyes widened in shock . I'm going with him ?! Arghh . Lay approached me with his head hung low . 



" Let's go? " He asked nervously and I took his hand and he looked up at me and I smiled at him and he smiled back . We went outside to find his car and he opened the door for me . Nothing changed . He is still a gentleman despite of that he is a player back then . He started the engine and zoomed to the restaurant . I never knew he has a sports car that is super fast . Maybe he got them when we broke up . As we arrive , he open the car door for me and also the main entrance door for me . Auntie and Uncle are already there waiting for us with the food . I sat beside Uncle and Auntie while Lay sat across me which is infront of me . 



Uncle and Auntie are talking to Mr.and Mrs.Zhang . While Lay and I just kept eating suddenly Lay stood up and excused himself that he'll go to get some fresh air . Maybe he is not interested in their conversation and so am I . So I excused myself too and followed him to the rooftop that is full of beautiful plants and flowers . And there he is looking at the night sky while supporting himself with his elbow . I went beside him and looked at the night sky also . 



" I haven't looked at the stars for a long time now " I said still looking up the star-filled night sky 



" Hmm Kyeoren i'm- " He turned to me and I cut him off by putting my finger to his plump lips 



" Sshh...I know , I already forgave you let's just enjoy our time together for now " I said and we went to the bench fitted for two and I leaned onto his shoulders , He also leaned his head on mine .



" Don't worry I'm will to give you another chance~ " I said and smiled then closed my eyes . 
I don't know why but I fell asleep on his comfy shoulder . I felt someone poking my cheeks gently . My eyes slowly opened and I rubbed my eyes with my two hands . 




" Kyeorennie~ wake up we should go down now , they might worry about us " Lay said and smiled at me tenderly . I smiled back at him too and we stood up with our hands intertwined . Then he stopped walking . 



" Kyeoren~ will you be my girlfriend? And I promise to you that you will be my one and only wife " Lay kneeled down infront of you with hope in his eyes . I gave in to him since my feelings never went away . I just said that I moved on from what he has done and It was anger and rage that made me broke up with him and he just let me be happy . And now i'm ready to love him again .



" Yes but promise me that you will forget everything that happened to us in the past " I said and he flashed the biggest smile he have just like the first time he asked me to be his girlfriend .He stood up and hugged me very tight .



" Thank you Kyeoren thank you so much . I love you " He whispered and kissed my cheeks . I blushed at the contact . Lay chuckled when he sees my tomato-red flushed face . Then we when back to the restaurant hand-in-hand . As we reached the table , Lay's parents and My Auntie and Uncle are grinning at us sheepishly when they saw us walking together while holding hands . We sat back at our place .



" So Kyeorennie~ is there something you 'two' want to tell us ? "Auntie asked while looking at us and I hide my smile




" Were together now eomonni~ " Lay said when I was about to open my mouth . I looked at him with wide eyes and red flushed face . I then heard squeals and applause . I looked at Lay's parents and my Auntie and Uncle they're all squealing and clapping . For awhile , I felt stunned . I looked at Lay . He looked at me with those eyes and that angelic smile . I blushed and hid my face . So the celebration has ended . 



" So we have been talking and such with your Auntie and your Uncle " Mrs.Zhang started 



" So we decided to move the marriage date next week " They chorused and both Lay and I are dumbfounded



" What? " We said still dumbfounded and they laughed at us . Now their words have finally done processing into my brain . 



" What?! Next week?! Already?! " I bursted out and stood up . All of them looked at me surprised at my sudden burst . I realized what I've done and calmed myself down and sat straight . 



" Well our business stocks are going down now and your Uncle and I also Yixing's...I mean Lay's parents wants grandchildren too " Auntie winked at me . I mentally facepalmed myself . At the narrow of my eyes I can see Lay blushing mad and smilling shyly . 



" How about you two go on a date? " Mr.Zhang asked 



" It's up to you if you want to or where you want to go " Uncle added 



" Uh- okay? " Lay said shyly then the dinner time passes just like that . It's time to go home now . Auntie , Uncle , Mrs.Zhang and Mr.Zhang are still talking on the way to the parking lot where our cars are parked . While Lay and I awkwardly went to his car . He drove me back to our house and opened the door for me . We stared at each other for quite some time . 



" Uh..Kyeoren can- can-I can-I t-take you o-on a d-date? " Lay stuttered and I must say I find it kinda cute . I think of it for a minute and since I'm off for the whole week and also next week . 



" Sure when? " I smiled half-heartedly at him



" Tomorrow I'll pick you up at 6:00 " Lay said with a satisfied and happy smile . Then our faces distance is suddenly decreasing and I closed my eyes . Not feeling any soft plump lips against mine so I opened my eyes only to find a Lay looking at me confused . I gained my composure and hid my face .



" Uh- I must go now....Bye Lay and goodnight " I said and ran inside the house clumsily . 



" Argh... what am I even thinking?! Pabo Kyeoren! pabo pabo pabo " I mumbled .



What Kyeoren didn't know is Lay heard what she said . He also wanted it but he'll just wait for the right time . 





 


♥A/N ♥

Hey guys!~ okay so Lay and Kyeoren finally met! But what will happen at their date tomorrow? *smirks* Let's find out tomorrow!~ Kekeke~ So. Did you liked this chappie? Does it satisfy you? If it doesn't then wait for the next chapter ^_^ Bye!~ I'm kinda busy in school so I can't update that much now~





 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE , COMMENT and UPVOTE ♥♥♥  


♥Lots of sparkly love and imaginations from TheSpark01♥