Third Polaroid

Our First Selca Under A Cherry Blossom Tree

Next Day

" Yeorennie~ " The very mysterious voice called out to me . I looked around to see who it is but failed all I see are white smoke or fog . 

" Yeorennie~ " The voice called out again and I'm starting to get irritated because of my curiousity 

" Who are you?! " I half-exclaimed and half-asked then the voice let out a chuckle then I woke up 


" Yeorennie~ wake up now " Sulli said and shook my body lightly since i'm a light sleeper . I groaned as the shining sunshine hit my eyes . I stretched and blinked my eyes for 10 times to make myself fully awake but still half-awake so I went to the bathroom of my room and splashed cold water on my swollen face . I checked the time but it's only 9:00am in the morning .


Why so early?! 


" Why did you woke me up early Sulli? and why are you the one who wake me up isn't that supposed to be Jessica? " I asked and Sulli gave me a confused look . As I stumbled and fell on my bed .  


" Uh maybe because you and your Aunt have a spa day today? and it's also good for her heart so she could relax? " Sulli remarked sitting beside me on my bed then I sat up quickly I ran to my closet and grab some neat clothes and undergarments then stormed to the bathroom without looking at Sulli .


Tch..poor memory...that's Kyeoren alright...


Author's Pov 

Kyeoren went to take a bath leaving Sulli alone in her room . While waiting for Kyeoren to finish bathing she toured around Kyeoren's room and she saw a picture of Kyeoren with her mom and dad . Sulli smiled bitterly and without knowing a tear suddenly flows from her eyes down to her cheeks . She heard the bathroom door click and quickly wiped the tears away . 


" Sulli what are you doing? " Kyeoren asked while drying her hair with a towel . Kyeoren is wearing a cute lacy dress with well ... let's just take a look at the picture xD ... (Mian~ the author had problems describing the outfit) 
 

Here it is :
 img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=59687027

" Oh! nothing at all , wow nice outfit! " Sulli assured and made a thumbs up . Kyeoren looked suspiciously at her but just shrugged . Kyeoren didn't put on any make-up since she has a natural beauty and confident of herself . 


 

" Kaja! " Sulli said and went out of the room and then to the limousine . Which revealed that Auntie is already waiting for us inside . 


" Sorry for taking too long Auntie " Kyeoren said as she sat beside her Aunt Yuri . Yuri nodded and looked at Sulli .


" Come on in Sulli! you're going with us! " Yuri said waved her hands gesturing her to seat and join us to the spa . Sulli smiled warm-heartedly and hurriedly sat beside me and closed the door . The driver the engine and drove us to the luxurious spa which where they are going . It took them 2 hours to get to that luxurious spa .    



Kyeoren POV  

It took us 2 hours to actually get to that spa . All this time , I've been wondering why it took us 2 hours to arrive because the spa is actually located at the top of the mountain . I've never been to this spa because Aunt Yuri always pick the near ones but also luxurious . But , this spa , just by looking at it from the outside already looks very very luxurious . The driver parked the limousine and opened the door for us . Sulli stepped out first followed by me and lastly Aunt Yuri . My mouth agaped with the title . 



Zhang Mountain Spa ?! 



The moment I stepped my foot on the luxurious floor . It felt like heaven . I mean everyone could be dreaming to be in this place . I shrugged my thoughts off and turned my attention back to reality again . I followed Aunt Yuri to the counter to check-in . It took only 5 minutes for us to do all the paperworks . The lady gave us one key to our locker to put on  our stuffs . As we pass the counter I saw a family picture . There's a woman , an old-looking man , and a young man which I assumed to be my soon-to-be husband . 



His face looks familiar...I just can't put my finger on it  



I've been drowned in my own thoughts that I didn't realize that I'm standing infront of the locker room . I shrugged off the thoughts and went to find my locker . My locker number is 206 . After some turnings and askings , I finally found mine . I took off my clothes quickly and went to meet with Sulli and Aunt Yuri . It's a relief that the spa are all for women only and all the employees are females except for the guards outside who only stay outside . So all women can walk around freely with only red elegant bath robe . 


" were do we go first Mrs.Wu? " Sulli asked following behind Aunt Yuri . Aunt Yuri turned her head to her and smiled 


" You can call me Aunt Yuri and firstly were going to the hot springs " Aunt Yuri said and we entered a big room filled with hot steams coming from the hot springs . We took off our robes leaving us Sulli and Me only in bikinis . Well not Aunt Yuri she still has her beautiful curves and that flat stomach only her age is the problem , Aunt Yuri wore a fit sando and a short . 


" Ahh... " We chorused as we shrink down the hot water pulled all the worries and pain away . We sat 5 meters away from each other . We stayed like that for 20 minutes with closed eyes and ear-to-ear smiles . I suddenly remembered something that i have to ask about Aunt Yuri 


 

" Auntie I have a question to ask " I said and Aunt Yuri turned to me and muttered a 'hm' . I exhaled deeply 


" Auntie , who is my soon-to-be husband? " I asked biting my lower lip waiting for an answer . 


" Oh..You knew him before my dear but I will only give you hints of your soon-to-be husband's identity until there " Auntie said then smiled and went back to meditating inside the water .


 


You knew him before.... 



 


Author's Note
 

Hey guys!^^ here updated with the latest chappiee :DD I promised you all that in the next chapter Kyeoren's soon-to-be husband (as claimed by Kyeoren;) will be revealed I think all of you knew from the start who is her husband anyways . *sigh* oh well.. Please keep supporting the story ^^ :)) and I need your feedbacks guys ;-; So i will know if you still like the story or not ;A; Okay.. pai pai! *waves* Don't forget to subscribe , comment and upvote Kamsa~~ [BTW] I'm going to release a new story soon but i'm still thinking of a title and the main characters are Hyoyeon and ................................*drumrolls*..........................Kris!!! <3 I promised you guys it will be a RomCom story ^^ 

 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE , COMMENT and UPVOTE ♥♥♥  


♥Lots of sparkly love and imaginations from TheSpark01♥