Fourth Polaroid

Our First Selca Under A Cherry Blossom Tree

 

You met him before...


Her words kept circling my mind . Whatever I do I seemed can't get it out of my mind ! . This frustrates me so much! . What should I do ? . His face is very familiar to me and his surname Zhang . ' He ' got the same surname too but what if his first name is different ? . I shouldn't jump to conclusions quickly right ? . So I shrunk myself down to the warm water . Only to come back up because it's too hot to handle for my facial skin . Ugh , I should have read the rules and regulations sign .



 

" Girls , wake up let's move to the massage station " Auntie said and we took our robes again and put it on ourselves . We walked to the massaging station which is not that far from the hot springs . Then we finally arrive at the massaging stations and fortunately the station just opened so were the first customer for today and another thing we don't have to wait! Yehet!~ . The ladies guided us at the massaging bed or something? . I was on the left corner , Sulli is in the right corner and Aunt is in the middle . We lied in a planking position . 



" Ahhh " I sighed in relief . They're hands worked like magic! and I like it . I don't what they do to make their hands worked like this but I gotta know how! . 



" So Sulli any special man? " Auntie asked with a grin . I don't know why but I grinned also like expecting that she has . Sulli smiled to herself 



" Aniyo , I'm not in a relationship right now but I want to hahaha " She said and laughed 



" What? A pretty girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend? get outta here " Auntie said and Sulli blushed at her compliment 



" Yeah how come you don't have a boyfriend? " I asked and Sulli looked at me 



" It's just....I haven't found him yet " She smiled sadly and I pity her . I know that she is an orphan and being left in the streets alone is hard to not be sad about it . I have to set her up but to who? . I pondered and nibbled on my lower lip then the light bulb above my head lit up . Don't take it literally it's just phrase when you got an idea . 



" Hey Sulli do you want me to set you up on a date? " I grinned and clapped happily



" Sure " She said and smiled and we cheered .




10 Hours later♥  



Ahhh! spa day is finally done . Sulli and My Auntie is sleeping peacefully and we're inside the limousine now , on the way home . I want to sleep too but I can't because I kept thinking if I made the right decision on marrying someone who I barely knew . I've even wondered if 'He'is the one I'm going to marry . Ugh , I have to sleep I might say my stress are gone but my back is very sore because they changed the ladies who are massaging unfortunately for me I got the hard lady . Because of thinking so hard and deep , I felt my eyelids getting heavier so I closed my eyes and in a second . I'm already sleeping well . The next thing I knew is that I woke up by hearing aloud sound of a car horn .


" Eung? "  I blurted out while rubbing my eyes 



" Ms. Jaemin were already here please wake up your Auntie and Ms. Sulli " The driver said and opened the door for me . I turned to Auntie and Sulli they're still sleeping . I shook Auntie's body gently to wake her up and it's a good thing she's a light sleeper . They woke up in a second . As we stepped out of the car I saw that there's the night sky so we must have arrive in the evening . We entered our house only to be greeted with a savory smell . We went to the kitchen surprised when we see that Mr.Wu or should I call him Uncle is done making dinner . We hurriedly went to our seats and eat . 



" I'm done , Uncle and Auntie I'll go to my room now I have to sleep , I didn't get that much sleep in the car " I said and they nodded . So I bid goodnight to them dashed to my room . I took a nice quick warm shower and then tucked myself in the bed with my bed buddy 'Eurongie' .



Next Day



I woke up early just to take a nice long bath and went downstairs to eat breakfast with Uncle and Auntie because they're still going back to work while me . Auntie said that I have to take a day off so I could relax . But now it's almost 7:00pm and I'm already done preparing an hour ago . My heart kept beating so fast , I'm so nervous . Will I get along with him? Would he like me? Is he nice? Is he a ert? Is he a neat guy? Is he close to my ideal type? Is he Lay? ...



" They're here~ " Auntie cheered while I was waiting at my room . 



" Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs. Zhang!~ oohh~ what a handsome young man! " Uncle said and then they called me and I went out of the room with a heavy sigh but i still plastered a smile on my face . I went down the stairs like a princess . Elegantly and gracefully . But as I went closer to them they're faces are surprised as ever . 


 


Ugh..It is him Ahhh eottuke?! 



As I get closer to them I lowered my head down and greeted them shyly . 



" Kyeorennie~ why don't you greet your fiance? " Auntie said and slightly pushed me to Lay 



" Annyeong Haseyo Lee Kyeoren imnida " I greeted him with a smile . Argh , why did I even smiled?! 



" Annyeong Haseyo Zhang Yixing imnida " He greeted shyly 



 


♥ A/N ♥


Chapter 4 is up! Soo...what do you think? Is it good? Kekeke~ I hope you like it!~ Finally Lay and Kyeoren met again!~ but what would happen to them? *smirks* let's find out in the next chapter ^_^ Bye guys!~ I'll update another time :D Sorry for a short chapter :(



 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE , COMMENT and UPVOTE ♥♥♥  


♥Lots of sparkly love and imaginations from TheSpark01♥