First Polaroid

Our First Selca Under A Cherry Blossom Tree

Author's Pov ♥ 

Lee Kyeoren is a beautiful and hardworking girl . She works in a 5 star fashion apparel entitled Galazy Apparel . This had been an opportunity for her to repay everything that her parents had done for her and to also make them proud . This occupation is very important to her and when the time comes where she will lose her job she will not hesitate to kill herself . Kyeoren had been currently sitting on her pink leather mid-back office chair since the moment she arrived . Kyeoren kept tapping her finger thinking of designs she can propose to her boss namely Mrs.Wu the wife of Mr.Wu (they're currently the richest family in South Korea) and did I mention that she is Mrs.Wu's niece?Oh so now I do , yes she is Kyeoren's aunt . She had taking care of Kyeoren since Kyeoren's parents died when she was 3 years old . 


Only the noise of silence and Kyeoreon's tapping finger can be heard in her office . Kyeoren heaved a heavy sigh since no ideas registered in her mind . She harshly dropped her drawing pencil down onto her glass-top desk and both of her hands grab a fistful of hair . She desperately dropped her head in frustration . Then a knock on the door was heard .


" Come in! " Kyeoren answered and lifted her head fixing it gently and arranged some files . The files was set aside her glass-top desk . Her secretary was the one who knocked and came into her office with a ear-to-ear grin . 


" Ms.Kyeoren , Mrs.Wu called for your presence in her office " Jessica Kyeoren's trusted secretary excitedly informed her while skipping at her place like an excited little child .



Kyeoren Pov


" Why? " I questioned stupidly and suddenly my eyes widened and I stood up from chair and dashed to Mrs.Wu's office , totally ignoring all the stares and looks the other employees gave me . I must be running in a mental-hospitalized-patient-who-just-escape way .



 

Why does she want to see me? *gasp* what if she's going to fire me?! Oh no...it can't be  


 

I arrived at the 5th floor of Galazy apparel building . The floor where Mrs.Wu's office located . I walk with heavy footstep to her office door . I'm finally infront of her office door before I knock to her door , I fix myself up and keep my composure calmly . Then I knock hesitantly and Mrs.Wu's speaker outside that is located beside the door beeped and it spoke . 


" You may come in " Mrs.Wu's voice was produced by the speaker . Plus , she's only the one with this technology in her office none of us have that . We only have computers , printers etc. Not all of us could get their own office only the ones who have a high title which is i'm also one of the employees who have a high title . I twisted the knob and inhaled then plastered a fake smile .


" Jessica said you wanted to see me Auntie? " I asked politely with a smile . Of course a fake and nervous smile then Mrs.Wu lifted her head up and gestured me to seat on a chair infront of her . 


" Yes , I do...since I will give you a very important job . As of now , our company had rose to the top and the job you're going to do is you will be marry the son of the Zhang inc.owner's son " She stated simply and my mouth hanged open .


" You must do this in order to keep our place as the top fashion apparel " She added and my eyes flamed in fiery . 


" What the ?! You arranged me a marriage to someone who I barely know?! " I bursted and slammed Aunt's desk very hard . 


" Is this how you repay me for taking care of you and raising you like my own child?! and placed as your own adopted mother?! " She exclaimed and stood up too then sit back nonchalantly . She groaned painfully while holding her left-part chest which is where the heart is . 



 

What have I done ?!  

 
 

My eyes widened in panic and I quickly rushed to her side " Auntie ! what's wrong ?! are you okay ?! " I asked in pure panic and she keeps groaning in pain then I had the urge to call her secretary , Sulli .


" Sulli! Sulli! come here! Auntie is in pain! " I shouted while comforting my aunt . Oh my god...I'm such a bad person! Why did I even yelled at her?! Ugh.. this ! I have to get her to the hospital! then Sulli came in to the office with some ambulance . They picked up Aunt Wu who just passed out from pain .


" Ma'am are you related to Mrs.Wu ? " The ambulance man asked and I nodded with some tears flowing from my eyes 


" You must come with us to the hospital don't worry were not taking the ambulance car , were taking the ambulance plane to get there fast " He said and went to the rooftop of the building where the Helipad is and I just instinctly followed him to the plane . It's quite scary when I rode it the first time which is today but i'm more scared of Auntie's condition . Few minutes later , we finally arrive at XXX private hospital . They brought her to her own room . I was waiting outside her room worriedly .



 

Oh my god...will Auntie be okay? Ugh I shouldn't have yelled at her !       


 

Then the doctor finally came out of the room and I approached him . " Dr.Lee how is my Aunt? " I asked with cold sweat dripping beside my face and Dr.Lee smiled at me . 


" Are you her niece? " He asked 

 

" Y-yes " I stuttered


" So if that's the case...drop the honorific you may call me Taemin...well your Auntie just had a hear attack " He stated then my eyes widened as the size of golf balls . 

" H-heart Attack?! Is she alright?! " I asked worriedly then Taemin patted my back 


" Don't worry she is alright it's a good thing that you bring her to hospital on time or else she'll die " He said 


" Thank you so much Taemin! " I exclaimed and unconsiously hugged him then my eyes widened and I pulled away from him blushing like mad 


" Do you want a cup of coffee? I can tell you more about her condition " He suggested and smiled at me 


" O-okay " I stuttered and I mentally facepalmed myself for stuttering then we went to the nearby cafe shop 

We went to the counter " What do you want? my treat " He smiled " Ani~ I can pay myself a coffee " I shooked my head and he chuckled " Come on,It's my treat " He said with matching aegyo and I chuckled

" mine is Cappucino thanks " I said and we waited for our order at the table near the window


" So about my aunt " I started a topic to break the silence


" Oh yeah..about that may I ask ? what did made her stressed before her heart started to hurt? " Taemin asked looking through my eyes and I gulped because of his charming stare 


" Well we did have a little argument and I kinda yelled at her? " I squeaked and bowed my head down


" Oh so you're the one who made her stressed? You should be more careful of your temper honey~ or she will get stressed really bad which will lead to heart attack to death " He adviced


Wait....did he just called me Honey~ ? 


" O-okay I need to go now , I need to check out on Auntie " I said and finished off my coffee in an instant then bowed at Taemin . I ran back to the hospital and ride the elevator to the 3rd floor where Auntie's room is located . I turned the knob and squeezed myself in to see Auntie awake .


" Auntie~ I'm sorry for yelling at you , It's my fault for causing you a heart attack " Tears couldn't stop flowing from my eyes while I'm holding Auntie's hand then she put on her other hand on top of mine and patted it gently 


" It's okay Yeorennie~ " She said softly 


" I promise to you I will do the job you gave me , I promise I will try " I said 


" You'll try to love him? " Auntie asked and I slowly nodded 


" Thank you so much my Yeorennie~ I love you so much " She hugged me lightly and I hugged back then she called Sulli to shop some clothes with me 


" Ms.Kyeoren you and Mr.and Mrs.Wu will have a dinner with the Zhang inc. owner and their son next week at 7:00pm to 9:00pm " Sulli said then Mr.Wu came into the room .


" How is she? " He asked


" She will be fine , Taemin said she will be discharge the day after tomorrow " I said and hugged Uncle and I muttered a 'sorry' to him and he just patted my head gently signalling me that it is okay . 


 




A/N

Chapter 1 is up!~ Did you enjoy it??? O_O lmao I became D.O xD Thanks for the subbies!~ and the upvoter ! Saranghae <3 So who could be this man that Kyeoren will meet? *smirk* Could it be Taemin?! Ohh~ that could happen *smirk again* Lols let's find out in the next chappie!

 

 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE , COMMENT and UPVOTE ♥♥♥  


♥Lots of sparkly love and imaginations from TheSpark01♥