Anchored

Derailed With You

      Almost instinctively, I pulled the pin from the fire extinguisher releasing its fluffy white clouds. With that distraction, Tao grabbed on to the fabric of my shirt, and we ran through the white smoke. Without looking back we ran out of the smoke leaving the confused soldiers behind. Before us were the main ticket booths of the station. I knew we were nearing the entrance of the building. But my happiness was cut short, by a persistent pain from my left side. I slowed down, trying to figure out the source of this pain. Tao looked on as I raised my white sweater exposing a gunshot wound, leaking with blood.

“Sehun, are you okay?” Tao asked.

The pain began setting in, and the pain from my earlier injury on my back began to settle in as well.

“Everything is going to be alright”, Tao stated. “We are only a little ways from the entrance. You have to stay with me until then.”

My body felt, prickly stinging all over, but I have made it too far, so I have no choice but to carry on. Of course my loving boyfriend held onto my weak body, pulling me along the way.

“Freeze!” a voice commanded from behind us. We did as we were told and stopped moving. “Turn around!” Again we followed his command.

Turning around we were met by Siwon and his men. Somehow we bumped into him again.

“If it isn’t the fags from before. Funny bumping into you guys here. You know we have seized this station and the other.”

“What you’re doing is crazy! You can’t use this disaster to cover up your ways”, Tao stated.

“That’s where you’re wrong. See we can make this disaster look like our Anchored Army fought valiantly to save your little gremlins lives. I mean we did start the disaster ourselves”, Siwon smirked.

“You did this?” I yelled in shock.

“Plant a couple of bombs in the Earth’s mantle and thus it creates an earthquake, in which we save the people, allowing us to be trusted again. Perfect plan right?” Siwon grinned.

“You’re not going to get away with this”, Tao stated.

“Oh come on. This is not a movie. No hero is going to come in and save the day. Hell Scooby is not going to take off our masks and realize we’re just a bunch of monsters in disguise.”

“So what are you waiting for?” I asked.

“Great question, you see I really like how you guys used that poor man as a shield. That was genius. We can use you two for the army. Plus the fact that you escaped from me, is an amazing accomplishment on its own.”

“You want us to join the army?’ Tao questioned.

“Yes, you guys are the only ones alive from the subway disasters, so don’t you think that says a lot.”

“We would never join. You’ve been trying to kill us”, Tao stated.

“I’m sorry about that. We were just doing our job. Think about it, your boy is clearly hurt. There is no way that you guys can make it out of here. Your fire extinguisher trick won’t work anymore because we will shoot you before you can even aim it.”

     Siwon spat out a lot of truth to us, there is no way out this time. I’m far too weak to run away, I would only kill us both. We cannot use the fire extinguisher because the element of surprise is gone. Before we could even position it, we would be already dead. I looked at Tao who was staring at the men in disgust.

“Hurry up. I don’t have all day. You have your lives our in your hands. What are you going to do with them?” Siwon questioned.

“Sir, are you sure about this?” another soldier spoke.

     Without even speaking, Siwon turned to him and shot him in the head, killing the soldier coldly. The rest of his men stood firm after his action. Shivers ran throughout my spine. This man is crazy; he will kill a baby if it cried too loud.

“I hate when people question my judgment. So boys are you in or out? Do you want to be dead or alive?”

“Alive”, I quickly shouted. Tao looked at me with disbelief. I looked back at him with tears. I had no other choice but to say that, because at this moment I had to say something, before I could lose him forever.

“Ah good choice”, Siwon smiled.

“Tao in my pocket is something that you need to have. I’ve wanted to ask you over dinner. Maybe put in a chocolate cake, because I know it’s your favorite. I love you baby and no matter what you will always be my husband.”

“Husband what are you talking about?” Tao looked puzzled. His hand traveled in my pocket, pulling out a silver ring, with, small diamonds surrounding it. His face lit up with overbearing joy when he saw the sparkling object. “Yes!” Tao shouted with a rush of tears racing down his face.

In the moment of love, Siwon approached us with a smile on his face. He was only but a few feet away from us, with his soldiers behind him.

“True love”, he spoke. “There is nothing better than it. But before you both officially join our Anchored Earth, I must let you know about one condition.”

“What?” I spoke wiping the tears away from Tao’s eyes.

“We can only accept a soldier who is actually going to be alive. Sehun you are far too injured. Look at you. You’ve lost so much blood, I’m surprised your adrenaline brought you this far. Rest in peace”, Siwon stated shooting his gun.

     Christmas Eve, and the snow was dancing from the sky onto the ground below. It created the magic and joy of the season. Though our Anchored Earth can be quite horrendous at times, the holiday season is something they can never penetrate. Sehun and I walked down the busy streets of Seoul. This one day everyone gets along, and large festivities are thrown throughout the city. People literally dance and sing Christmas carols in the streets. Children build large igloos and forts for their massive snowball fights. The night is filled with Christmas cheer. As we passed through Gangnam, my eyes adverted to a jewelry store. In the window sat various gems, diamonds, and other priceless accessories.

“Hot chocolate!” a vendor yelled.

“You want some?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah”, I smiled.

     Sehun walked to the vendor, while I walked to the window. My eyes scanned over the jewels until they landed on a beautiful engagement ring for men. It has small diamonds on the outside and inside of the ring, creating a dazzling shine. But the sparkles weren’t too much, they we just enough. If only Sehun and I could get married, this ring would represent so much more than marriage or wealth. It would represent our love battling any bullet that is marked for us. The ring would be our legacy of unconditional love for one another. He makes my heart sparkle like the diamonds on the ring, and even if we are in the grave, my heart will continue to sparkle along with the ring.

“What are you looking at?” Sehun asked from behind me.

“Oh nothing, just something I know will never happen” I replied.

       Time happened in slow motion. For a one moment of today I was enjoying my life. In Sehun’s pocket was a diamond covered ring, which forever sparkled at me. I knew of this ring; it was the small ring I instantly feel in love with. Tears ran down my face uncontrollable.

 “True love”, Siwon spoke. “There is nothing better than it. But before you both officially join our Anchored Earth I must let you know about one condition.”

“What?” Sehun asked wiping the tears away from my eyes.

“We can only accept a soldier who is actually going to be alive. Sehun you are far too injured. Look at you. You’ve lost so much blood, I’m surprised your adrenaline brought you this far. Rest in peace”, Siwon shot his gun, piercing into Sehun’s head.

      Sehun’s blood splattered on my face, as his body dropped to the ground. The Earth stopped rotating; my voice couldn’t even call out, because it was stripped away from me. My legs gave out and I dropped to the ground, staring at Sehun’s lifeless body. I felt as if I were in a dream, no a nightmare. Tears pour from my face, but I didn’t even notice them. My heart pumped blood throughout my body, but I felt lifeless.

“Alright let’s go”, Siwon stated. “Tao, our Anchored Earth will always win in the end, because we’re always one step ahead. I know how you feel though. Before I was a commander I was in love just like you were.”

      Siwon’s words travel through my ears to my brain, once they settled in, I rose from my feet, picking up the fire extinguisher. Running after Siwon, I bashed the red container to the back of his head. Once he fell to the ground I continued attacking him the metal fire extinguisher. All of my thoughts escaped my mind, the only thought I had was to kill, so I listened to the voices in my head. Blood covered my entire body. Eventually the rage escaped me, causing me to drop the dented fire extinguisher to the ground. The soldiers behind me watched on, but to my surprise not one of them fired. Instead the soldier stood feet together, arms down and saluted me. The soldiers then left me alone in the station, with my lifeless boyfriend. I was the only one spared. I held tightly to my ring, because we will always sparkle, not matter how many bullets take us down.


Heeeey my beutiful people!! I know its been forever since I updated but, I was just too lazy lol. So to make up for my laziness I did not slipt the last chapter

Thus this is the end of Derailed With You! Did you guys like it? Let me know by dropping a comment! This is my first romance and I want to know if it was any good. We can also chat in the comments as well!!

Thanks to all of the viewers, commentors, and subscribers! I reall appreciate the love!!

And if you liked this story, then check out my other works!

Thanks!!