-Prt. 4.

Blind Date With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It came as a pleasant surprise to the both of them when an entire hour flew by and neither died from complete boredom. A few minutes after exchanging greetings they had both sat in complete and awkward silence before Himchan decided to man up and break it, Eunjung being the polite woman she was answered every question thrown her way and to avoid the awkwardness from coming back she contributed by asking him questions but nothing too personal just small things to continue on with the conversation.

 

She had learnt that his favorite hobby was shooting and being the innocent minded woman she was, she thought his 'shooting' was the type rich men like the CEOs she had met did where they'd go to a over-expensive club and shot plates that was slinged into the air never did it cross her mind that her date enjoyed watching a bullet hole form in a man's head. When she had asked what he specialized in, she had expected him to say something along the lines like; accounting, business, sports maybe even cars but when he told her he was skilled with Knives and the first thought that crossed her mind was that maybe he had a thing for cooking not even thinking that maybe those same knives that were used to skin fishes and dice onions were really used to torture and cut enimies. Nope, why would she have such thoughts.

 

"So i read that you worked as a Secretary" Himchan continued the conversation.

 

"Uh.... h-huh yea, I meam yes, I work at Ap-play Corp. I'm the CEO's personal secretary" she answered , taking sips of her water every now and then.

 

"And what does Ap-play Corp. Do exactly?" He asked with a deep chuckle, it was amusing to him to see the woman infront of him, who was supposed to be a secretary- someone well organized and level headed - acting so flustered it was even more funny that she didn't even met his gaze once.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter