Prt. 2.

Blind Date With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: adult language here

 

 

 

Today would be considered your normal, everyday Thursday, wouldn't it, the day just before everyone's favorite day of the week.... Friday. Like any other Thursdays, this one was the same, the sun was shining, birds were chirping, men were being unfaithful, some women were being sultry, A couple who were set up on a blind date were being chased through a dark alley, gun shots being fired behind them and children becoming the next generation's bullies..... Wait? What? OH, the part where two people were being chased, shots fired behind them, oh... no worries, that’s just Kim Himchan and Ham Eunjung, two people who have counter opposite personalities, one being a right hand man to the most feared gang leader in south Korea and the other being an ordinary, plain Jane, but how exactly did these two end up together, that’s a question I ask myself every day, well you can blame two people, one being Eunjung's nosy half-sister, Kang Sora who's mouth is as foul as a drunken sailor and Himchan's leader and bossy of a best friend Bang Yongguk. Both however, having the same thought..... which was getting these two morons in a relationship. Bang Yongguk's reason was simple, he didn't want his best friend dying from an STD with the amount of s he brings home every day and Sora's reason was also simple, she wanted her 23 year old sister to be.... well not be exactly that.... a 23 year old . And amazing achievement s an older sister, basically pimping her dongseng out to random strangers. So to tell you how these two were now running away from armored men, who doesn't give a if you’re a girl in heels , I'll have to rewind back to two days ago, when everything was peaceful.

 

It was about an hour before lunch that Himchan had now decided to awaken, after fuelling his insides with different types of alcoholic drinks and infecting his nose with the excessive amount of expensive perfume in which the girls around him wore a little too much off, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when he woke up with the feeling of little pebbles being thrown around inside his head or the feeling of a construction worker drilling his head open, it wasn't even surprising to Himchan when he woke up with three different girls tangled around him, two snuggling into each other whilst the other was basically unconsciously nibbling on his big toe as if it was a piece of chicken. 

 

With a disgusted groan, Himchan harshly pulled away his feet and began not so nice waking up the girls in which he had no memory of.

 

"YO!" he shouted as he slapped on her bare " Wake the up and get your of my bed"  he shouted as the girl stirred awake, blinking rapidly to clear her blurry vision,  when her vision became clearer and she noticed the man along with her body barely covered with the sheets, he cheeks immediately painted itself a rosy red hue to signify he embarrassment. 

 

"Are you going to lay there blushing like a clown or are you going to get the up, wake up your friends and leave my ing house before I engrave a permanent bullet in your brain" he hissed, glaring at the moving figure that began waking up her two friends with the expression 'fear' etched on her face.

 

Within and instance the door to his room closed with an audible 'Bang' and three half girl evicted the premises. 

 

Almost immediately after Yongguk saw three half girls run out the front door, Himchan appeared in the kitchen. 

 

"Are you going to nag me again, I can tell that you are by the way you’re looking at me" Himchan said with a bore expression, walking towards the island with only a boxer shorts on.

 

"Do you want me to nag you about sleeping with a countless amount of different girls?" Yongguk questioned.

 

"Nope" Himchan smiled popping the 'p'

 

"Then of course I'm going to nag your good for nothing about the constant sleeping around" Yongguk glared.

 

"Says the guy that sleeps with a different girl every week" Himchan snor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter