-Prt. 1.

Blind Date With A Gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today would be considered your normal, everyday Thursday, wouldn’t it, the day just before everyone's favorite day of the week, Friday.

 

Like any other Thursdays, this one was the same, the sun was shining, birds were chirping, men were being unfaithful, women were being sultry, A couple who were set up on a blind date were being chased through a dark alley,  gun shots being fired behind them and children becoming the next generation's bullies..... Wait? What? 

 

Oh the part where two people were being chased, shots fired behind them, oh, no worries, that’s just Kim Himchan and Ham Eunjung, two people who have counter opposite personalities, one being a right hand man to the most feared gang leader in south Korea and the other being an ordinary, plain Jane, but how exactly did these two end up together, that’s a question I ask myself every day, well you can blame two people, one being Eunjung's nosy half-sister, Kang Sora who's mouth is as foul as a drunken sailor and Himchan's leader and bossy of a best friend Bang Yongguk. Both however having the same thoughts, which were getting these two morons in a relationship. 

 

Bang Yongguk's reason was simple, he didn't want his best friend dying from an STD with the amount of s he brings home every day and Sora's reason was also simple, she wanted her 23 year old sister to be.... well not be exactly that.... a 23 year old . And amazing achievement as an older sister, basically pimping her younger sister out to random strangers.

 

So to tell you how these two were now running away from armored men, who didn’t give a if you’re a girl in heels, I'll have to rewind back to two days ago, when everything was peaceful.

 

 

 "Yah!" she felt herself being poked on her stomach. 

 

"Yah~" she heard a distorted whining and knew the voice somehow sounded familiar, with a annoyed groan, she rolled around burying her head in the pillow that once laid under her head.

 

"YAH, AREN'T YOU GOING TO GET YOUR LAZY UP!!" And with the sudden shouting, she abruptly found herself on the floor with. With the hard landing , Eunjung blurred vision and hearing became clear, only to recognize why the voice sounded so familiar, of course it was no other than her loud sister sora, a snoopy that always took every chance she got to abuse her little sister.

 

"What?, what exactly could be so freaking important, for you to literally kick me off my bed at-" she checked the time on her phone - "AT 6 IN THE ING MORNING, YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!" Her voice bounced off the walls.

 

"Yah! Watch your tongue, I’m still your ing unni, in god's name, where the did you learn to freaking curse like that!" Sora hung her head, in shame.

 

Eunjung just rolled her eyes at her over dramatic sister; it’s pretty obvious where she learnt to curse, isn't it? "What do you want?" She groaned.

 

"Oh, I just wanted to know if you were awake, and it seems that you are, so I'll just leave" she mumbled before walking to the door, but halted her movements, turning around, grinning at her sister "you know, you should really get some more sleep" sora stated before strutting out the door, pillow landing near the edge of the door, where she once stood.

 

This was the usual in this household, the usual teasing each other, sibling fights.... you know the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter