Chapter 4

Machines

Well I hope you like this!!! Comment and Subscribe!! I think I have said that already though. :l


(Jessica)

Walking through the gates of our new school I was amazed by the beauty of the school. There were about three different building from what I can see and all had about three floors each. I thought that this was it until I saw more buildings behind the ones in front of me.

I was so mesmerized by the architectural beauty of the school that I was unaware of another body coming my way until it was too late. I let out a surprised yelp as I began to fell. I was very sure that I would hit the ground until I felt two muscular arms encircle around my waist.

Counting slowly to three I open my eyes to stare up into the eyes of my savior’s. I was quite surprise to find two warm eyes as well as a white dazzling smile looking down at me.

I couldn’t comprehend my situation fast enough as my mystery man help pull me up and set me down on my feet gently. I started to blink quickly trying to compose myself from earlier’s shock.

“Um… I’m so sorry,” I tried to apologized but he cut me off.

“No, no, don’t worry about it,” he smiled at me again with his white smile. “If it’s anything than it’s my fault. I kind of wanted to get the chance to talk to a pretty girl like you.”

Wow that came out of nowhere. I didn’t know how to respond to that. “Well, I guess you’re not so bad yourself.”

His smile seem to have brighten at that statement. “I’m just asking this but are you new here?”

“Uh, yeah. My first day here actually.”

“Well how about I be your tour guide and help you settle in…”

‘That doesn’t sound so bad,’ I thought to myself. But then I realized something. “I would love that but I can’t. I came with my sisters and we kind of wanted to get lost together or something.” ‘Oh, good god, why the hell did you say that.’

But his smile still remains. “Well then I guess I’ll have to wait to bump into you again.” His smile then turn into a grimaced. “That sounded a lot better in my head.”

“It’s alright, I’ll see you around?” I ask.

“You, too, cutie.” With a final wink while biting his lips, he turned and walk away.

I didn’t know how long I was standing there but it didn’t take long before I heard Sooyounggie calling for me. “Sica-unnie!”

“Sica!” that would be Hyoyeon.

I was still caught up in my mind to notice somebody a sudden whoosh that pull me behind a tree a couple of meters away from where I stood. “What do you think you’re doing?” Hyoyeon scolded me.

“What are you talking about?” I ask genuinely surprised.

“Look at you hair!” Sooyoung whispered yell before looking around the tree at where I stand.

Touching my hair I was shock to have touch some cold snowflakes settle up there. I then notice that my entire uniform was covered in a layer of snow. I guess that boy had my powers going bonkers.

“What were you thinking?” Hyoyeon ask as I shook off the flakes. I shrugged my shoulders as I didn’t want to answer.

“I wasn’t?”

“I could tell,” Sooyoung said from behind us. When we turn towards her, she motion for us to take a look. “Whatever you did made you freeze almost the entire ground.” She was right, on the ground where I had once stood was covered in a light layer of snow.

“I did that?”

“Uh, yeah. Didn’t you even notice the temperature change?”

“Um, no. I’m use to the cold, my chip allows that type of resistance remember?”

“Guys, now is not the time to fight. We have to get into school before we are late,” Sooyoung interrupted us from fighting again.

“Leave that to me.” That smirk of Hyo’s scares everybody all the time.

Before Sooyoung and I could put in our says, Hyoyeon grabbed onto each of our arms and suddenly the wind was knock right out of me. I think Sooyoung as well.

It didn’t take long before she stop us all together behind what seem to be the side of the registration building. God, I’m going to be sick. Once the shock nausea finally left me, we all walk inside to get our schedule and other things.

The lady behind the counter looks up at us and smiled sweetly. “Hi, my name is Kwon BoA, I’m the principle. How may I help you?”

“Hi, I’m Park Jessica, and these are my two sisters, Park Hyoyeon and Park Sooyoung. We are the new transfer students.”

“Oh, right. I’ve got your schedules right here.” She picks up three different files containing their information’s. “These folders contain all of your classes as well as you locker information and everything else. Any questions?”

“Um… no, but thank you.”

“Well I got some work to do. Can you guys handle it from here?”

“Yes, thank you. We’ll be leaving now.”

We soon made our way outside and sat down at a bench. We all compared our schedules and discovered that we share the same lunch and Advanced English class. Other than that, Sooyoung had advance biology, chemistry, and gym. Hyoyeon also have gym but dancing as well. I on the other hand have theater, fashion designing, and creative writing.

“Well why don’t we all go to our classes and then meet up at English later?” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Sounds good to me. I don’t want to miss my first day of school.” That got Hyo and me to roll our eyes. Oh, Sooyoung, the ever so perfect daughter of Park Leeteuk.

“Well I’ll see you girls later then.”

By then we separated to go to our respective classes for the day. I headed to the theater building that was the opposite direction from where the other two went. I was just walking up the steps when I bump into somebody once again. This time only my folder and papers fell.

Bending down to retrieve my stuff, I was unaware of the other person until they shouted, “You again?!”

I tilt my head up to the same white smile, blond hair, and sharp eyes from before. It’s him. I was stun to notice him helping me with my things. “Wow, talk about coincidences. What are you doing here? Do you have a class here?”

“Woah there hold your horses. Too many questions.”

“Right sorry.”

“Well yes I do have a class here. Mrs. Kang’s Advance Theater class.”

“No way. I have that class, too.”

“Talk about your coincidences,” I said under my breath but he heard it base on his smile.

“Yeah, how about that. By the way I’m Im Jaebum, JB for short if you want.”

“Well I’m-”

“-Jessica. I know.”

“Wow, how did you-” he cuts me off again.

“-know? I saw your name in your folder before I gave it to you.”

“Wow, now that’s embarrassing,” I blush.

“Well I think the bell will ring soon, I think we should start heading in.” he went and held open the door and said, “My lady.”

Damn this boy and his flirting, I must be really red in the face now. “Thanks, JB.”

As I walk further in, I suddenly became aware of someone watching me. Or maybe even glaring? I couldn’t tell. Turning right around, I found nobody out of the ordinary staring at me. Huh, maybe all this blood rushing to my head is making me see things.

I turn my head to the cough and followed JB up to our Theater class that’s on the second floor. We made it into the room in a comfortable silence until a girl suddenly burst into the room from another door screaming, “JAE-OPPA!!!!”

Ohh, this is ought to be interesting.