Chapter 3

Machines

Beep… beep… beep…

Beep… beep… beep…

Beep… beep… beep…

Hearts stable, blood flows are good. Nothing out of the ordinary. Finishing going through their files, I shut down the computer and moved to the elevator. Pushing the button to go up, I walk back into the room I was just occupying to wait for it to arrive.

I look at the three capsules lying down besides each other on the opposite wall from the door. I look at the capsule on the left of me. In there contained a girl with long dark brown hair with fair skin. She was the first girl I discovered; her name was Choi Sooyoung. I found her in a car crash, so I brought her back with me and healed her.

The girl in the middle was the next girl I saved. I found her collapsing in the middle of the street and I followed her to the hospital and found out that she had leukemia. It was also that she was in too deep to find a cure for her. After the doctors and her family left, I offered her a chance to save herself. My chances were slim, but she said yes. When I found her she was Jung Sooyeon, but now she is Park Jessica.

The last capsule on the right contains yet another girl. This one was a different case though. This girl, Kim Hyoyeon, was a disabled girl with a weak heart. She wasn’t on the verge of death or anything, but she rather leave her old horrible past for a better future with me. She made the right choice.

Now the big question remain, how did I do it? Well it wasn’t easy but I had found the perfect solution. Bionic chips.

These chips were something I had made back then that I had forgotten about long ago. I thought that they would never work until now. These girls are living proof that it does. But there was a catch.

Once these chips are attached within you, they would take control over you nervous system in order to grant super human abilities. The chips are all different yet still undeveloped. I have put them in a temporary sleep in order for me to prepare for the future.

‘Hopefully I can help them control their powers,’ I thought as I walk to the elevator to go up to the ground floor.

 

 

--

 

 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Groaning from the sudden noise, I turn over to my right and shut off my alarm clock. ‘5:25’ it read. Holy crap! I forgot that today was the day I had enroll the girls to go to school. Grabbing my robe, I ran into my office and open the secret wall to access the elevator.

By the time I had arrived to the underground laboratory, I ran to the control room and press the button to open up the capsules. Looking up from the button I was surprised that there was nobody in the capsules.

‘What?!’

Before I had even had a chance to practice, I heard a soft, light voice coming from the intercom. “Appa, are you coming to eat breakfast or not? We are making pancake.”

I reach over to press the button to reply, I heard, “Yah, give the spatula back Sooyoung!”

“Make me!”

“Stop it before Appa finds out!”

“Your finger is still on the button!”

“Oh, shi-”

Now that’s worrying me. I ran over to the elevator and went up to my office. When I reach it, I ran straight down stairs to find my three girls in the kitchen; Sooyoung and Hyoyeon fighting with a spatula between them, and Jessica setting up the table without bothering with the other two.

“Give me it back!”

“But I want to serve the pancake!”

“But I cook the pancake!”

“Well I-”

“GIRLS!” I’ve had enough. “What are you doing?”

Looking up from their battle, Sooyoung snatch the utensil back before asking me innocently, “Do you want pancake?”

“Sooyoung,” I said sternly.

“Appa, don’t even try. You know that you won’t win with us,” Hyoyeon said as she got the plates with sausages and eggs to set at the dining table.

“But-” Jessica cut me off.

“Appa, just enjoy the meal before we go to school.”

With a defeated sigh, I sat down in an empty seat and watch as the girls sat around me while talking about school. It was nice to see them like this before I realize something. “How did you girls get out of your chambers?”

The eldest and the maknae shared a look before staring at Hyoyeon. Taking the hint I turn to look at her as well. “Well, I kind of wanted to get out so when I woke up, I just lifted the thing off of me and open the other girls up as well.”

“Why would you do that?”

“Well I kind of wanted for us to do something for you before we leave. You know to thank you.”

Now that I can’t stay mad at her for. Looking at them with a smile, I told them, “Well I appreciate what you guys did for me. Thank you.”

Smiling at their work, Sooyoung said, “Well dig in because I am very hungry.”

We soon settle into a nice morning breakfast before we all got ready for today’s events. I just finish putting on my suit when I realized that the kitchen was still in a mess.

“Girls!” I called them.

“I got it,” I heard Hyoyeon yell from upstairs. Not even a second later I felt a sudden whoosh past right by me and into the kitchen. A huge blur was the only thing I could see before it stops right next to me to admire her work. “Well I don’t know about you, but I clean up good.”

Ignoring her I called for the other two. “Sica, Soo, come on before you’re late.”

Hyoyeon and I went into the garage and got into one of my many cars. It didn’t take long before Jessica came out while dragging Sooyoung behind her.

“Sorry, Sooyoung wouldn’t stop stuffing her bag with snacks,” Jessica said as she sat in the passenger seat.

“Hey, you promise not to tell,” Sooyoung scolded her.

“Please we knew it was bound to happen,” Hyoyeon said from behind me.

“You girls will be the death of me,” I said as I started to back out of the garage and onto the street. The girls continued to talk while I concentrated on driving them to their destination. It took about a good twenty minutes before I stop in front of their new school, S.M. High (omg).

The girls all kissed my cheek while saying their goodbyes to me before exiting the car. I waved to the girls one last time before driving off to my job as a CEO of Park Industry and Technology.

Oh, my life is just perfect.

 

 


 

Author's Note: Hope you like it. Just a background on the 'family' and all. The next few chapters will be from the girls point of views just so you know. Well that is all. Comment and Subsribe!