She's worth the wait

I'm going to marry an Idol!?

Yumi's POV

Woah, did she just say that *eyes widen*

Flashback

"Hanbin.... I would love to but please wait for me. I'm in a complicated situation right now. Do you think that you can wait for a year?"

She said with tears in her eyes. Hanbin was sad but smiled it off.

"Of course. I'd wait 1000 years if I had to."

Flashback end

Okay, I might have lost my cool because next thing I knew, I was right in front of them. Their eyes were widen and their mouths were agape.

My face probably bright red from both anger and embarrassment. 

"Yumi, It's okay. She's worth the wait. No need to start yelling." Hanbin said. I nodded then noticed Yerim staring at something. I followed her gaze and my eyes widen. Rubbing my eyes to make sure I'm not seeing things. Yep, it was Jinhwan kissing Hyeri. Are they together now? But it hasn't even been a day since they met! Urgh, don't tell me that he's gonna be one of those kingkas. They stopped then looked our way. Smirks? WTF is going on?

Jinhwan's POV

After the whole situation, I stayed back to comfort Hyeri. She cried and cried until there were no more tears to cry. We went to a near by park and sat at a bench. It was quiet until she looked up. She was staring at someone then pulled me towards her. Our lips touched and to be honest, she's a good kisser so I kissed back. Soon it got passionate. She let me go and smirked. I looked at the direction she was looking at and saw Yerim and Yumi. BI was also there but he was looking at the ground. I smirked and looked at Hyeri again. 

I grabbed her face and kissed her again. It took awhile for her to respond but when she did, it felt awesome. I pulled back and saw that they weren't there anymore. 

"Jinhwan, do you think that we can "date"? " Hyeri asked. I thought about it then nodded. It's "dating" so that means it's not really dating. Of course I agreed. Like, she's hot and who wouldn't date her, well BI but that boy has been single his whole life up til now. I walked her home and before I left, she kissed me. I went to the hang out since Bobby texted me saying that we were meeting there.

-At the hang out-

I walked into a room and everyone was staring at me. 

"What's new Jinhwan Hyung" Chanwoo said having a hint of anger in his voice.

"Nothing much, why?"

Junhwe came up to me with his phone in his hand. He showed me a picture and -it was me and H-Hyeri when she kissed me before going into her house. 

"Care to explain hyung" BI raised his eyebrow.

I striaght up told them that we were dating. Their jaws dropped and Chanwoo's hands clenched into fist. Then everyone looked like they wanted to kill someone.

"Woah, what's with the looks?"

Chanwoo then punched the wall leaving a hole.

"Hyung! She's just using you to get near Yerim!!" He shouted.

"How would you know huh." 

"Believe Chanwoo. She's just using you hyung. She wants to hurt Yerim again. Hyeri used Chanwoo to get close to Yerim. You have no idea how much sh*t she's been through because of that girl" Donghyuk said. How much have she gone through????

"What did she do?" I asked curiously.

"She almosted killed Yerim by hiring someone to crash into her with a car. Luckily, I was there to save her before she got hit. Hyeri also made Yerim's life like a living hell. She would her up every now and then but last year.., last year Yerim stood up to her. We've been through all the things with her. We cried together, we laugh together, we smile together. She's like our little sister and we can't let that happen to her anymore. She isn't worth our time. All of us avoided her as much as possible. You just made it worst. She will be hang out with us more and trying different tricks up her sleeve." Yunhyeong said. I never knew she's been through this much just because of Hyeri, wait WTF am I saying. They are lying. Hyeri would never do that. Yeah I knew her for only a day but when I look into her eyes, there's nothing but innocent.

"Shut up!!!. He doesn't deserve to know my past. He's just as bad as her" Yerim said and ran out the hang out grabbing her backpack.

Yerim's POV

I can't believe they were telling that jerk my past. I'll tell him when I'm ready but now he knows some of it. At least he doesn't know all. My legs took me somewhere I had no idea where I was. It was dark out and cold. No one was around and when I looked at my watch, woah it;s already 10:40! My phone battery died which means, I'm stranded. Damn! Why did I leave in the first place?! I'm so stupid. I went into a corner and curled up into a ball. Hoping that someone will find me soon.

------------------------------------------

-Yerim's house-

No one's POV

"Everyone, this is where Yerim lives. Her parents are on a business trip overseas so yeah." 

   

"Holy sh*t! Yerim lives in a mansion!" Donghyuk exclaim.

"Yep. She gets homeschooled on Saturdays from 9-2 so that's why she hasn't been able to hang out with us a lot" Yumi said.

They all said "Ohhhhhh" until they hear a voice in panic.

"Yumi!, Is Yerim with you?! Please tell me she is" Ms. Joo said.

"No why? What's wrong. I thought she was home by now" 

"She never came home. I've been trying to get a hold of her but she won't pick up. She has never come home after 11:00 unless it's with you guys." Ms. Joo said. They're eyes were wide like saucers and they checked the time. 11:30

-----------------------------------------

Ms. Joo