New student

I'm going to marry an Idol!?

Oh Yerim's POV

~Dreams~

"Oppa, I like you." "Nado" He leans in closer and closer until there is only half a centimeter of space between us.

*Splash*

I woke up to cold water hitting my face. I instantly woke up and looked at the intruder. It was my best friend, Yumi. 

"Yah! How could you do that! I was going to the good stuff" I shouted at her not even caring that my clothes are wet. She took her phone out, snapped a picture and ran out the door. Okay, she left me dumb-founded but when i realize what she was gonna do, I ran out the door but slipped on something. A note? I picked up the note and started to read it. My eyes widen and I hurried to get my clothes on.

Dear Yerim,

Better be at school by 8 or else I'm showing IKON the picture I took this morning. I recorded everything too! Anyway, 8 am! I'm waiting. Bye bestie.

- Yumi

Gahhh! That little brat! She always knows ways to embarrass and black mail me. Oh yes, the name IKON sounds familiar right? Well they are a group of boys at YG High that will be debutting in January. All members go there except one. Kim Jinhwan. I've heard of him when B.I talks about debutting or practices. Any who, I rushed everything! I washed myself up, did my hair and make up, put my uniform on, slipped my sneakers on and ran out the door. I ran and ran all the way to school and noticed that it was 2 minute before 8 and Yumi was walking towards IKON. This time, sprinting to Yumi and jumping on her back. She stumbled and then looked at me. She looked at her watch and saw 7:59. 

"You're lucky Yerim. A minute longer and I would of shown B.I by now" She teased. Yep, she's the only one who knows I have a crush on Kim Hanbin aka B.I. I punched her arm slightly then ran to the boys. 

"Hey guys!" I shouted and waved.

"Hey Rim" they replied

"Well why are you early today? You usually get here around 8:20 but you being here at 8 is different" Bobby said. 

"I black mailled her to come" Yumi said and smiled widely. The boys became curious and were asking me what did she do and yada yada ya. They were so annoying to the point where I wanted to kick them in the precious area. Luckily sadly we had every class together which means that today will be a long day. We walked to first period since it was 8:25 and class starts in 5 minutes. When we walked in class, we went to our usual seats which were in the back since we all had good grades so teachers didn't care whether we listened or not. Most of the girls were fawning over IKON.

The teacher came in and there was a boy behind her. She cleared then tried to get everyone's attention which it wasn't working so I decided to step up.

"Put in your ear plugs guys" I said to IKON and Yumi. I walked over and gave a pair of ear plugs to Ms. Lee and the boy. He rejected it so I shrugged and when to the IKON and they seemed happy. I gave them a questioning look and they mouthed to me saying that, that was Jinhwan. I nodded then proceeded to get the classes attention. I went up to the board and scratched it creating a ear burst high pitch noise. Everyone covered their ear and noticed the teacher so they straighten up and we removed our ear plugs. The teacher thanked me then told me to take a seat.

"Class, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself"

"Annyeonghaseyo, you guys may already know me if you watch the battle of Mix and Match or WIN. I'm Kim Jinhwan though. Please take good care me."

The girls squeled and that's when I knew that he would become a kingka right away.

"Jinhwan please sit next Yerim and your group." Ms.Lee said.

He came over and I noticed he had a beauty mark a little above his right cheek bone. He smiled and greeted the boys. We talked and talked until the bell rung meaning end of class. We left and went to our next lecture. The day went on and now it was break. We headed down to the cafeteria and got our lunch. The guys and Yumi followed me to our usual lunch spot which was the rooftop. It was quiet and peaceful there and we can do basically anything up there. B.I haven't touched his food and he looked so depressed. 

Yumi walked over to him and asked what's wrong. He said a few words and so did she. She came back and noticed me looking at her. She chuckled then said "He missed his mother and little 3 year old sister." . I nodded then remembered that I had a picture of them. I took the picture out of my wallet and handed it to him. He looked up and he had a confused look. I chuckled then told him what it was for. He smiled then hugged me. I seriously felt like my heart was going to burst. His hug was warm and cozy. Okay, we may look scary at first but he's really a nice,kind-heart, hard working, dorky guy. 

I looked to my right and saw Jinhwan not touching his meal either. Okay, why is this dude looking sad? Well, I guess I need to find out myself. He got up and was about to throw the untouched food away but I stopped him before he could. He cocked his head to the side in confusion and I rolled my eyes.

"Yah! How can you throw away perfectly untouched food" I fake sobbed. He laughed then held out his hand. So now he wants to eat. Hmmm why don't play around a bit first. I shook my head "No, mine now" He scoffed then crossed his arms and looked away. "I'm not hungry anyway" he said but then his stomache growled and his cheeks turned pink from embarrassment. He's cute though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

New Character

Jung Yumi

*Your bestest friend

*Been there for you since 4th grade 

*Friends since Childhood

*18

*HAD a crush on BI but now has one on Jiwon (Bobby)