Stress and finding out

I'm going to marry an Idol!?

Oh Yerim's POV

Jinhwan is cute to be honest. His eye smile is really cute too. I found myself staring at him too. Aish, i'm not acting like myself. I shook my head rapidly and they all stared at me. I gave a frustrated groan/sighed, then got up and started pacing around. They were still staring at me because they all except Jinhwan knows when I'm frustrated. Maybe I should ditch class today I thought to myself. Still pacing back and forth, I was trying to make the decision then agreed with my answer. Walking over the Yunhyeong, I held my hand out using my head to gesture to my backpack. He got the hint then tossed it to me and I walked away, out the school gates. They were yelling at me to wait for them so I did. We went to our favorite bubbletea shop. Blueberry. 

Their bubble tea is to die for!. Everyone sat at our usual table and ordered. 3 Taro, 2 milk tea, 1 Peach mango and my favorite * drum rolls* Orange cheesecake!. It may sound weird but it's really good. BI went up to the order station and told them our order. About 3 minutes later, our order was ready. I offered to help BI carry the drinks so we went to the pick up station together. Our hands brushed against each other's hand lightly and I swear I saw him blush.

It was cute so I giggled to myself. We set the drinks down and everyone grabbed their order. I sat back and looked out the window. My mind wandering somewhere else, I didn't notice them trying to get my attention until I felt someone pinching my cheek. I yelped then glared at Donghyuk. 

"Yah! That hurts you know!" 

"Mianhae. Hehe. Rim, Are you okay? You seem.... frustrated lately."

"Just a lot of things on my mind." I said and ran my fingers through my hair. I finished my drink then threw it away. After that, I put my head on the table and sighed. Yumi patted my back and tried to loosen me up. It was quiet then I looked up. Again, they were staring. Okay, that's it. 

"Stop staring at me, will ya. I'm irritated enough." I blurted. They flinched and they apologized. My watch beeped indicating that school is over. Everyone grabbed their backpacks, so did I and I walked straight home. Their were 2 pairs of shoes in the house when I walked through the door which meant that my parents are home. Feeling excited and happy, I ran all over the place looking for them. They were on a 2 month business trip by the way. 

I saw my mom and hugged her. She did the same thing back but I felt another pair of hands. I knew it was my appa though. I turned around and hugged him too. My mom said we were having guest over so we should dress nice. She prepared me a dress already and told me to get ready. 

It was a orangey pink dress that had and open circle on the back so I decided to pair it with a pair of gold and black heels. I put the necklace on and heard the front door open. I quickly walk down stairs and saw a couple around my parents age and a boy. At first, I couldn't really see his face since he was looking around but right when I saw that mark. I knew who it was. It was none other than Kim Jinhwan. That beauty mark above his right cheek bone gave it away. He looked good in a suit. 

"Omo! What a lovely daughter you have" Mrs.Kim said

My eomma came to me and sat me down. Jinhwan's eyes widen then narrowed. He scoffed then looked away. What's his problem. We had a nice dinner and the Kims left. Jinhwan purposely brushed his shoulder on me harshly so I would fall but luckily I didn't. Gosh, you little brat. Just watch until tomorrow. I meantally said. My appa sat me down on the couch and started sweet talking me.

"Okay Appa. Get to the point" 

He cleared his throat which means that it's not gonna be good.

"Honey, you are getting married with Kim Jinhwan. Your mom and I made a promise with his parents after you were born. When you turn 17, you and him will get married" 

I choked on my water and spit it out immediately.

"Eomma! Appa! You guys know I love BI. You know that I had a crush on HanBin for a long time now. How could you!" I shouted with tears in my eyes. Okay now I understand why Jinhwan acted the way he did. He wasn't happy with this marriage thing either. 

"Oh Yerim. You know that we love you but we made a promise hon. You know the family rule. We always keep our promises." Eomma said. 

"Whatever. I'm going to my room" I said then slammed my door. Tears were threatening to fall so I let them. They fell and fell until everything faded. Yep, I cried myself to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update. Need some sleep so yeah. Bye. Hope you enjoyed the first 2 chapters so far. Good night!