Drama

I'm going to marry an Idol!?

Rim's Pov 

 

The next morning, I felt fresher than I was yesterday. Was it because I cried myself to sleep? But anyways I feel a lot better.

 

I went to school like normal. But.. Where is everyone?.. I looked at the clock on the hallway and I guess I'm a little early. I walked to my locker and put my stuff away. I then heard someone rapping inside the music room, so might as well I take a look. It's BI! But I wonder why he is doing this so early?. 

 

(BI paused and made a sigh as he looked at the lyrics script he wrote)..

 

"Wah... He is so cute like that-" I paused. I felt a hand on my shoulder "So who's cute?." A voice said and I have to say.... I know that voice. I turned around and saw JinHwan with a cute-ish smirk. I jumped a bit and lost my balance. He caught me then smirked again. Oh how I want to smack that cute-ish smirk off his face. Our faces were only an inch apart and I can feel his breathing. I pushed him away and straighten up. I looked back into the music room and saw that BI was still practicing. My body reacting on it's own leaving Jinhwan,  walked towards him and stopped about a foot away. 

BI sighed and rubbed his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said "Nice lyrics HanBin" then giggled. He jumped abit and turned around. We stood there for a few moments until we both started smiling at each other. We laughed then I sat down on the floor.

"Yah, why are you here so early? There's still an hour before school starts" BI stated. 

"You don't want me here. Fine, I'll just take my leave." I kidded. He paniced "That's not what I mean. I mean, why are you here so early" 

"Well, I guess I decided to come earlier to enjoy some peace." I smiled. He came over and sat next to me. It was peaceful until "Yo wassup HanBinnie" . The door swung open and I stared at the intruder. Kim Jinhwan. Of course he would barge in like that. No manners much. My anger rose as I saw that stupid smirk again. I stood up and grabbed his right ear and dragged him out of the room. He winced, whined and begged but I didn't let go until we got into an empty.

"I understand you're not happy with this marriage thing and I'm not either but can't you at least let me spend time with HanBin. I want to spend as much time with him as possible before we get married"

"Who said I'm not happy. Well I was but not anymore. After thinking about it, this is a nice idea but, you have to hang out with me the most. I'll let you have your time with BI but you MUST spend twice as much time with me." He stated

"How about we go our own ways until the marriage. We act like we are getting along in front of the adults. We can date other people too arraseo. NO LOVE. "

He thought for a moment before nodding. We shook on it then walked out of the classroom. I walked back to the music room while Jinhwan went somewhere else. Yumi came into the music room with Woohyun and IKON. They were laughing and we greeted each other. It was time to go to class so everyone went to class. It was the same things we do everyday so I went to ditch. Pretending to use the bathroom, I slipped a piece of paper by the nearest IKON member which happened to be Bobby and walked out of class. 

Tell the rest of IKON and Yumi to come to the usual hang out. No later than 9:15. PALI! I'm waiting.

-Yerim 

 

At around 9:10, everyone appeared at Blueberry. Yep bubble tea again. I've been in the mood for it lately. I've pre-order our drinks since my mom's friend owns the place. We picked up our drinks and went to Yunhyeong's parents restruant. Their food was really good so I wouldn't complain about it tasting weird. Jinhwan keeps staring at me which made me uncomfortable.

"Yah, do I have something on my face or in my teeth" I whispered to Yumi. She looked at me then shook her head. Confused, I turn and followed Jinhwan's gaze and it was behind me. I turned and saw none other than Kwon Hyeri. Queenka at YG High. What is she doing here when she's suppose to be at school? Her grades are horrible. She has the lowest marks yet she's not in school.

I'm not jealous or anything but I'm just wondering why? Wait, is she staring at.... BI!! Don't tell me she likes him! Next thing I knew, she and her friends were at our tables flirting with IKON. Hyeri was flirting with BI and I did NOT like it. They all looked awkward and uncomfortable and they were giving us pleading looks. Of course me and Yumi wanted to help them escape but Hyeri's friends kicked us out of our tables and told us to go away. 

I went to BI and whispered "Just follow us if you want to escape". He nodded then got up. Hyeri then locked her arms around his right arm and wouldn't let go. "Oppa where are you going? Let's go together" She pouted. Ewwww. 

"Yah, Kwon Hyeri, Get your hands off my man" I said before thinking and yanked his arm away.

"Oh Yerim, Kim HanBin is not your man. You guys act nothing like a couple. You guys are just friends. Don't go say things that aren't true you filthy ." Hyeri spat.

A skin hitting skin sound echoed in the room and we all had our eyes widen. Did HanBin really just slap THE Kwon Hyeri? Hyeri had tears in her eyes and glared at me.

"Don't you dare bad mouth my girl again. Don't touch her, don't look at her and don't even try any tricks up your sleeves. I don't want you talking to her either you ." BI said. He then grabbed my arm and left the Yunhyeong's parents shop. 

He kept dragging me until we reached a bench. He looked at the ground and so did I. We were both shocked with what we said earlier.

Yumi's POV

*Slap*

"Don't you dare bad mouth my girl again. Don't touch her, don't look at her and don't even try any tricks up your sleeves. I don't want you talking to her either you ." BI said. Everyone were taken back by his sudden outburst. Yeah, we knew he liked Yerim but did he just kind of confess?

Soon a crowd was around us and Yunhyeong's parents were trying to come our direction. BI then dragged Yerim somewhere leaving us behind. We left immediately after they did though but Jinhwan, he stayed. Why? My head cocked to the side then walked out with the rest leaving Jinhwan behind.

Hmmm.... Where can those two be?..........AH! GOT IT! There's a park near by. Maybe they went there. I ran to the nearest park and saw two figures on a bench. Both wearing the same clothes as BI and Yerim. "I'm-" They started at the same time. "You go first" They said at the same time again. Cute. "No you" Again at the same time. The laughed then played rock paper scissors. Yerim won which means, she'll go first.

"Look BI, I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't of said anything. If I just kept my mouth shut, you wouldn't of gotten to the point where you slapped her. It's my fault you got to that point-" Yerim was cut off by.. BI's lips! OMO! DID HE JUST KISS HER!!!!! BI pulled back and smiled.

" I'm glad you said what you said. You know, I've liked you for a very long time now. Now that I know that you like me. How about we date? Unless you're not ready yet?" Urgh idiot. Not ready? She's been hoping for this day for a long a$$ time already. Plus, you just stole her first kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kwon Hyeri

       Woo Hyun