Two

Feelings can be controlled.

Taehyung can feel six pairs of eyes watching him, wondering why he is acting so odd but he knew that no one could found out the answer. 

 

He was sitting at the waiting room, wiating for their name to be called, waiting for the moment that would change and ruin everything. 

 

He thought that it was gone, that his weird ability, ability that made everyone around him uneasy, had decided to leave him alone and let him live a normal life but he was wrong co'z after seven years it's not back. More intense and wilder than before.

 

three days ago he sensed that there's something wrong that will going to happen. Something traggi. He didn't entertain it thinking that he'd only imagining things, but the next day he dream about it, that gave him a hint of what would going to happen. Its all about him and a particular member of BTS at the time he never thought that his unusual ability has returned until this morning when that dream, a nightmare, had come to life.

 

Earlier this morning, afterJungkook leave him alone in the bathroom the realization hit him that this day has already happen, Jin knocking on the door, Jungkook carrying him and brushin his teeth. He saw it all before. He saw it in his dream. 

 

He took a glance at Jungkook and he saw his concern in the way the stared at him. He wondered why it had to be him. He want to stop the incident that would going to happen but he knew taht he can't and if he tried there's a bigger and worse consequense in return. He wondered what the use of having an ability like this at all? To prepared him for the worst thing that would going to happen or to remind him that there's nothing good about life?

 

He tensed. Muscles clenched, as he braced himself for the fear. As a boy he tried to explained and pretend that he wasn't kind of a freak - that his senses we're sharper, his awareness heightened, his skills at observation and perception keener, but that was all he didn't see the future. He didn't have premonitions. It was more on an inkling. But after a while he'd stopped trying to explain . It was easier not to deal with it at all. So kept to himself and didn't allow people close enough to give them a chance to guess but at the time when he finally get to used being alone and being freak his weird ability vanish and at the moment he'd decided to do those things he never did before. Make friends.

 

Now, He lost count on how many friends he have but the most special for him are the owner of the six pairs of eyes watching him, He almost didn't make it to be part of BTS but they keep on motivating him, to keep on honing his talents and luckily he'd been admitted as the member of BTS.

 

Now his weird ability has returned and decided to ruin everything. To ruin their friendship and their career.

 

.

.

.

 

 

As they perform on stage he tried not to act weird and dorky, He tried to act as normal which is not normal but still no one could stop the accident.

 

He didn't see it coming . He was restraining hmself but at the moment he seems can't control himself. He lifted his hand, holding the lollipop in the wrong way, turning face to face to Jungkook, acting like he was going to hit his eyes with the lollipop stick but the younger didn't noticed it, The younger step forward causing his eyes to hit the lollipop stick by its own.

 

Taehyung trembled as Jungkook screams on pain, covering his left eyes, which is now spilling bloods with his hand. The rest of the BTS noticed it and rushed through Jungkook while giving him a contempous look. 

 

He tried to move closer from Jungkook but Suga stopped him. "Stay there!" he ordered. "Don't move closer to him we don't kno what you gonna do next."

 

He was left there standing in shock even though he knew that this would going to happen, staring at them as they bring jungkook on the backstage for the first aid before bringing into the hospital.

 

He turned around and saw fans and audiences some we're shocked and speechless but most of them we're angry, outrage and pointing fingers on him. He can also hear them shouting random condeming words to him that turn him into completely pieces. 

 

Tears sprang from his eyes as he watch them, it was worst that he expected. Suddenly a light stick hit his head then his face. He bent on his knee, kneeing for the outrage fans with his heads down, asking them for forgiveness but they don't stop from throwing things to him. He let them, thinking that he deserves it.

 

A figure appeared in front of him blocking those things that had been throwing to him. He lifted his head and eyed Jimin with tears on his eyes. He stand him up and pulled him out of the stage. "Why did you allowed the to do that to you!" He asked while dragging him to where the rest where. 

 

He stopped a meters away from them. "Why?" he asked again. He just stared at them with his teary eyes. Jimin pressed his hand on him tight as he can. "Don't worry I'm here besides you!"

 

Rap Monster stand up from his seat when he saw him, He tried to grab him but Jimin stop him. "Look what god damn mess you made!" He shouted angrily.

 

"I'm sorry hyung!"

 

"Sorry?" Suga said sacrastically said. "Your sorry would not do any better you already up things!"

 

"Can you guys calm down?" Jimin interupted. "He don't want it either."

 

"But still it happen." Suga stared at him dangerously. "If Jungkook get blind you better go back to your mother's womb."

 

Taehyung can't stand it anymore he never imagined that they would say anything like that to hi, Luckily Jungkook and the first aider went out of the room taht stop them from throwing harsh words to him.

 

They past through him. He was supposed to follow them when his head hurts a lot that cause him to knee on the ground. BTS we're too concerned to Jungkook that they didn't notice him. He put both his hand on his head as an images visualized on his mind. Cars crashing on each other. Road accident. Dead body. BTS lying in their own blood. but what scared the hell out of him teh most is Jungkook crying, Asking for help.

 

They need to be warn. He stand up even his head still hurts too much, run through where they walk a minutes ago but unfortunately they already gone. 

 

He fished his cellphone from his pocket and dialed the first member of BTS that appeared on his phone.

 

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

Rap Monster phone had been ringing but when he saw the caller he refuse to answer it until Jin ordered.

 

"What?" He answered while rolling his eyes. 

 

"Where are yoy taking Jungkook?" 

 

He looked at the other member. " Don't bother to come."

 

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING JUNGKOOK?" He shouted that caused him to jumped up a little.

 

He frowned. "Seoul District Hospital." 

 

"Take him to Seoul Medical Center Instead."

 

The member exchanges looks. "I'm sorry but we can't that is much far." 

 

". YOU HAVE TO!" He shouted again.

 

"WHY?" He fired back.

 

"Just listen to me!" He said, in a milder tone now.

 

It doesn't make sense. He's starting to get pissed. "I'm hanging up!"

 

"There's going to have a road accident a few blocks away from the hospital!" He said in a rush. 

 

He was suprised on what he said. "What?" He said in confusion.

 

"It will kill more than you can count on your fingers. If you don't want to be one of them do what i said." He said. "Please trust me, Even for he last time."

 

"How did you know?" He asked.

 

"Just pulled the car before it was too late." 

 

"It doesn't make sense." 

 

"It will." then the line went dead.

 

The members stared at each other in bewildered on what Taehyung had said.  he know that it was impossible but what if he's right.

 

"Don't tell me you guys believe him?" Suag said as the first one to get over the shock.

 

"Pulled the car and do what he said." Jungkook ordered.

 

.

.

.

.

 

Taehyung decided to go on a walk for awhile to take some air to breath and to relax himself. He don't even want that to happen, hell no one want that to happen, why can't they understand that, they judge him too quickly, condemn him, what about those years they spend together. He don't deserve this. 

 

He sat on a bench on the park and stayed there for hours not even bothering the cold. Tears now falling in his eyes. "I'm worthless. No one loves me." He whispered to himself.

 

He eyed his cellphone, seeing no text from the member makes him felt more hurt. "They don't even care about me." 

 

He is always there for them when they are sad, He always cheer them up, but because of just one mistake that he don't even want to happen thay just forget and hate him, are they even his real friends? Do they really want him around? Maybe they want him out,maybe they don't want him in the first place. 

 

He finally decided to go home hoping that anyone is there but there's none. He can't stopped his tears from running to his cheeks as he read those comments and tweets he got from their fans and random people regarding the incident this morning. Some tried to depend him saying that he didn't want that to happen, that it was an accident but most are condenming him to death, They even made a trending topic with  hashtag #KickTaeOutOfBTS.

 

He can't blamed them from hating on me. That's what he said to himself.

 

Luckily BTS obeyed him and pulled the car and aso Jungkook is not going to be blind but he have to undergo therapy to healed his damaged lense.

 

He got up from his bed when heard the front door opened. He went out and saw Suga.

 

"I thought you leave already!" Suga said upon seeing him. "After what happened i never thought that you still have a guts to face us." 

 

He was suprised on how the other talked to him. "Hyung. I'm sorry!" 

 

"No need for that!" He said as he removes his shoes. "The best thing you can do is leave. You've done enough damage already."

 

He can't help not to cry as he heard the words that coming out of his mouth. "You don't mean that hyung!"

 

He frowned."I mean every words I said. Don't call me hyung, We're not brothers. We never been brothers."

 

He wiped his tears. He choked up. "What do you want me to do to forgive me!?" He said in desperate tone.

 

"Just leave. I'll forgive you!" He directed his gaze on the door. "To make things easy for you, I'll tell you the truth, No one contact you because we didn't care about you. We want you out." He said. "Ohh.. We don't even want you in the first place." 

 

Tears fall from his eyes uncontrollably. It falls as if there's a fausette inside his eyes. "I'm sorry to be a bother Hyung. If that's what you all want then I'm leaving!" 

 

Suga smiled that co'z his heart to broke into heart into completely pieces.He walk to him to tap his shoulder. "If you need help in packing your things I'm on my room."  He said the walked past him.

 

Taehyung didn't bother bringing his belongings. He just get his phone, His wallet, Put an hoddie and Sun glass to cover his face and leave the dorm that gave him a thousands memories to remember.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Honestly I'm not in the mood to write and update this story but I feel like I had an obligation so here we had it. I'm sorry It didn't turn out the way I wanted. Sorry If I didn't reach your expectation. Sorry for a crappy chapter. Sorry for some Misgrammar and Typo.

 

The next chapter will be better. I promise. Thanks for those whose subscribe and read my story. Comment is highly appreciated :) Love you guys.