Five

Feelings can be controlled.

Jungkook's words sink deep on Taehyung. He knew that leaving him, Leaving BTS for awhile might be the biggest mistakes he had ever done He could not blame the younger on hating him but what he can't understand is why the younger have to be mean on him. Why have to say harsh words to him, Like he didn't mean anything to him, Like they didn't spend years together, Like they didn't laugh, cry and been in hard times together. 

 

Jungkook is the most important person to him since the first time he met him and up to now, and seeing how the younger hates him so much make him feels like his heart has been squeezed until there's no more blood that spilled out then growing back seconds later just to be yanked up afterwards. 

 

After all that had happened, he have figured it out now, He is in love with the younger and it makes things worse.

 

He had left to be better, to be good enough for him, for BTS but all his training, practice and hard time in making himself better become useless as the younger see him as untalented and worthless. He have spend everyday of his 3 months vacation on dancing studio, Killing himself of practicing, Dancing until there's no more sweat that coming out of his body, until his body collapse on the floor then afterwards attending vocal lesson which turns out pretty good. His range goes higher, his control become better. He was happy with the results of his hardwork, he was happy that finally he would no longer a burden to BTS but all of the confidence he have gained throughout his 3 months vacation vanished when the younger labelled him as untalented, that he was still the worst in the group.

 

Hearing those words from the younger is like putting a knife in his eyes then twisting it. It makes him wanna quit and put all his dreams behind. It makes him feel that no matter what he does, that no matter how hard he tried he would never be better. He would always be a trash. An unworthed substance.

 

He was always besides Jungkook motivating him whenever he was feeling down, Helping him nurturing his talents because he know that the younger have so much potential compared to him. He wondered how the younger forgot all of that, all of the things they have done together, all of the situatuonal skits they have played together. He wondered why the younger is pushing him too hard.

 

But he already invested too much, He have devoted all his life in being an Idol to back off now. He realized that instead of quiting and letting the younger win why can't he continue bettering himself, to proved to the younger that oneday he would be standing next to him, that one day he would be ahead of him. that all his hardworks has rewards.

 

so.....

 

Earlier that morning when everyone is still sleeping he got up from his bed to practice but before he went of their shared room he stared at the younger. He was still the most beautiful creature he have ever seen, Tears gathered in his eyes as he realized that things really changed. He remembered how close they used to be, remembered all the things they have done and all the things they say they would do together. All the late night conversations and phone calls. He remembered all the good things and bad things they been through together but then he remembered they are now just in his memory.

 

He sighed and control the tears in his eyes and went out of their shared room. When he arrived at the practice room, which is only a few blocks awy from their dorm, he immediately put his bags on the floor and play a song in his cellphone while letting his body make its movement, naturally, as if it was one of the beat. Letting your body move naturally without even thinking helps improved his coordination and it helps your body to freely express itself, which is a important factor in dancing. 

 

He continue dancing for almost two hours not even bothered to wipe the sweat that falling in his face, letting its body move like a water.

 

He improved, maybe too much, but he was not contended not until he heard a praise from Jungkook.

 

He keep on dancing, letting his body grasp its true potentiality but his body froze when he realise that someone is watching him. 

 

He turned around and face the younger. "Why you're here?"

 

The younger's eyes narrowed. "Aren't I'm allowed to go here?" The younger bent down and put his belongings on the floor then dancing along with the music that still coming from his cellphone, as if telling him that this is how to dance. "Let me remind you that you should not kill yourself from practicing." The younger said while dancing, The lilac-haired was somehow suprised mon what the younger have said, As he cared for him?. "Because no matter how hard you tried you wouldn't going to be better than anyone." The younger said. Giving an answer to his question.

 

"I know" He said simply. 

 

"Then why wasting your time?" The younger asked, sacrastically.

 

He smirk. "I think you are the one who are wasting time." 

 

"Wasting for what?" The younger asked as he moves his body along with the music.

 

He stared at the younger and admits that he moves his body cooly. "Wasting it reminding me to stop practicing, Well, I can't blame you if you are afraid that I'll be ahead of you one day!" He fired back. He won't allowed him dissed him everytime.

 

Jungkook let out a soft laugh. "Do you think that's the reason why I'm doing this?" He said while still dancing. "I just don't want you to waste your time and energy in being idol co'z you won't succeed. Why don't you quit and start modelling, I'm sure you're going to be big there, you got the charm. I mean you got nothing but the charm." He said without taking his gaze off him.

 

Younger's word cut deep through him but still he manage to fake a smile. "I can't do that I can't leave my fans hanging around."

 

The younger let a sacrastic smile, Stopped dancing. "You really good at that." The younger said facing him.

 

Hs eyes narrowed. "Good at what?"

 

The younger stepped closer to him. "Good at making people feel that they are special." 

 

His jaw hardened and the muscle in his jaw jumped ominously as the younger stepped closer, Close enough to make him feel the heat that radiating off him, Close enough for him to smell the sweat and spice in his skin. "So that's why you hate me so much because I left you hanging around." He said without backing off, which is he proud of.

 

The younger turned his back. "Don't count me in."

 

He knew that it was a lie. He knew that leaving him was the reason why he hates him. He grabbed his arm and turned him back, Facing him. "Why do you hates me so much, Jungkook?"

 

The younger just stared at him straight to the eyes and it seemed likes the younger have waging some internal war. The muscles in the younger's arm were rigid under his fingertips. The younger's body seems to radiate tension. "Why are you making this damn difficult? What do you want me to do for you to forgive me?"

 

He held the younger's gaze, refusing to let him turn away, waiting for him to say something. The younger's face as strained taut, as if he was torturing him.  "Answer me, Jungkook." He said while shaking the younger's body.

 

 

Tears fell from the younger's eyes as he realize that Taehyung's touch still have a huge effect on his system. He was dumbfounded when he stared in his eyes, lost for instance. His heart is trying to open up and forgive the older but his mind is preventing it. He wanted to speak, to say something that would end both of their hardships but no words are coming out of his mouth. He wanted to stepped closer and hug the older but he can't move.

 

When Taehyung hold him and stared him in the eyes all his hatred vanished, All the pain healed. When Taehyung looked him in the eyes, He realise that it was the one he wants to see when he woke. The moment the older beg for forgiveness, He can no longer control the tears from falling down because after all he did, His favorite hyung still cared for him and it moves the hell out of him.

 

But the older can't still understand that, He keep on moving and shaking the younger's body demanding to say something. "Speak up Jungkook!|" He shouted.

 

 

Right in that moment, The rest of the BTS entered their practice room and thought that he was doing something bad on Jungkook. J-Hope ran to them pushing Taehyung that cause him to fall in the floor, then pulling Jungkook on Taehyung's hold. Jimin ran to Taehyung and landed a two punches on Taehyung's face before Rap Monster can stop him. "How dare you to hurt him!" Jimin shouted, angrily.

 

Jin just gave him a sharp look and went to the youngest occupants of the room and asked if he was alright.

 

Suga saw the pain Taehyung's eyes, The feeling of being left alone, The feelings of having no one on his side and there's something inside him that say that it was all his fault.  He ran to the second youngest in the room, who still in the floor. He wiped the tears in his face. "Are you alright?" He asked as he brush the few stains of blood on his lips.

 

The second youngest in the room just stared him in the eyes and he felt the guilt inside him, Killing him. How could he done this to someone who did nothing wrong to him? "I'm sorry." He said to him but the second youngest just stand up and walk out of the room, casually.

 

"Taehyung!" He called out and supposed to followed him but Jimin hold him in arm. 

 

"Don't!" Jimin said firmly.

 

He pulled his arm from Jimin's grip and eyed him dangerously. "Don't?" He repeated. "You are telling me to not go after him?" He asked, sacrastically. "Have you seen how broken he was? Have you seen how much pain he have in his eyes when all of you go to Jungkook, asking him if he was alright when we didn't even know what happened? Don't you see how he stared at all of you, waiting for one of you to stand him up and let him explain?" He stared at them. One by one. "After all he have done to you, to us, Do you think he deserves this?  If Taehyung choose to leave this group pernamently, we can't blame nothing but ourselves." He turned his back and follow the path where Taehyung runs.

 

Making Taehyung suffer is supposedbly what he wanted, To see him broken is why he pushed him away but seeing the second youngest in the group in that state makes him realise that he don't deserves this, that what he have done is wrong. Seeing Jimin over protective to the maknae made him realise that there's no chance for them, That his love is unrequited and that made him cursed himself even more because he realise that hurting Taehyung was no help. He don't even know if Jimin knew his love for him but one thing he do know is ...

 

 

He have to fix the god-damned mess he have done...

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter five done! Crappy chapter :( SORRY. 

100 subscribers in just 4 chapters. Thank you much!

The poster was pretty cool right? Thanks to my friend Eizan for doing it for me! 

Anyway! I love to hear your opinions :) Love you guys. 

#Unproof :( Sorry..