Seven

Feelings can be controlled.

Taehyung winced everytime the cotton ball with alcohol damped his wound, he wonder why cleaning the wound is more painful than the actual wound. He mentally cursed himself for punching the wall because cleaning his wounded hand with alcohol didn’t make it better.

 

He let out a silent glutteral sound of pain as the conton ball damped his wound again but this time much longer. As seconds passes by, little by little the pain lessen. He wonder if its because our body finally get used to the pain or it just really hurts at first.

 

He paused for awhile, realizing that somehow that’s quite fitting on the situation he have wih Jungkook, though the maknae already confess his feelings he was still hesitant about admitting his, aside from it will make thing more complicated. He aslo believes that jungkook deserves to have a relationship that was free from the judgement of imperfect people. Even if he don’t admit it to himself, he doubt if Jungkook would accpet him when he found out that he have abilities that made everyone, even his family, uneasy.

 

He signed and tried to focus in cleaning his wound until he heard a knock on the door.

 

“come in.” He ushered  

 

The door opens slowly, revealing a smaller and quite elder man. “C-can we talk?” The older asked, dropping his gaze on Taehyung wounded hands. “Right after you finish treating that!” He added, apperently giving the younger no chance to say no.

 

The younger took his gaze aways from the quite elder as he felt a twinge in his chest as he saw the slightly swollen eyes of his. “Its almost done.” He tapped his bed.

 

The elder move closer the sitting in the younger’s bed. “Is that hurt badly?” He asked. Trying to lessen the tension.

 

“Not really.” The younger answered while wrapping his hand with bandage. “Not as much a being left out by the people you priorities half of your life.” He put the alcohol and medicine back into the medicine kit then locked it.

 

“I’m sorry.” The elder said in the sincere way possible. “I knew I ed up things. I don’t know what was gotten into me and I think I have no right to reason out. What I’d done was wrong, disgusting or whatever you call it.” He stared at Taehyung who had his head low. “I’m so stupid for huting someone mentally and physically who have done nothing but to pick me up everytime I fall hard to the ground. Who’d offered his shoulder for me to cry on. I don’t know why I hurt someoen who ‘d let me experience the best friendship ever.” He wiped his cheeks filled with tears. “I’m not here asking for forgiveness I’m here to say my dear apologies.”

 

The elder stand up and start his tract. “I find it unfair that after you finish your not-so-dramatic-speech you’ll just leave me here without even asking what I’m feeling.” He said with a teasing tone.

 

Jimin turned around putting his gaze back on now smiling Taehyung. “I am afraid on what you going to say but if you insist me to stay how could I resist?” He jokingly said and sitting back on Taehyung’s bed.

 

He left out a soft and small laugh. “I should hate you right?” He was looking at the ground then seconds later stare straight into the elder’s eyes. “But why can’t I? I want to punch you in the face too but that would only makes your face more horrible.” He smiled widely.

 

“Yah! Leave my face alone!” Jimin sadi as he slapped the younger on his shoulder.

 

“But seriously.” Taehyung said. “I admit that I’d been coward for letting you guys face the mess I’d done. I understand that you guys hate me, what I don’t understand is why you have to treat me like this., like I didn’t mean anything. “ The youngermeets the elder’s gaze, both holding tears that’s about to fall anytime soon. “It was hard for me seeing you guys suffer from the mess I’d done. It was hard to I can’t do anything to help you. I’d watched all your bangtan bomb, Raio guesting and fan meeting, wishing that I was there and you know what’s the hardest? He asked, tears running down his cheeks. “Seeing you guys having a successful comeback without me. It made me question my importance. I’d almost come to a point of quiting…”

 

Jimin wrapped his hand on the younger’s. “I’m happy that you didn’t”

 

The younger look him in the eyes. “I wish I did.”

 

The elder wraps his hand tighter. “You don’t know how precious you are, do you?” He smiled. “You’re weird but that what’s makes people love you. Aside from that I doubt if I could found someone better than you. You made me experience the best friendship ever. I love you best buddy!”

 

The younger smiles then hugged the elder. “I love you too, buttcheeks.”

 

Jimin broke the hug. “That’s not how you returned the favor!” They both burst into laughter.”Bestfriend forever?” He asked upon recovering from the laughters.

 

“Dumb and dumber forever!” Taking the elder’s hand!

 

The elder is about to asks something to Taehyung when his cellphone buzzled. He fish it from his pocket and open the message not even bothering the younger’s presence.

 

“I’m feeling hot! In our room now baby!” – suga hyung

 

“WTF!”Taehyung exclaimed. “What’s that chim?”

 

The elder’s face turns into red as tomato. “Don’t you know privacy?” he asked. Trying to divert the topic.

 

“Do you do it occasionally?” The younger’s seized up. “Jimin that’s was wrong!”

 

“Its gonna be our first. It’s not dirty. It’s a normal thing that couple do!”

 

The younger’s jaw drops in surprised. “Couple?... Since when? I thought you love Jungkook?” He asked again, curious and lost.

 

“Not a hour ago!” His face turns into a darker shades of red. “It’s a late realization I guess.”

 

Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck. “Are you sure?” He asks, thinking that he was using Suga to forget his feelings for The maknae.

 

“I am. It’s not what you …” His cellphone buzzled again, cutting Jimin from speaking.  The younger runs to his side too curious.

 

“Are you going to help me get this out? Or I have to do it my own?” -Suga hyung.

 

Jimin stared at Taehyung who are now smilling like crazy. :I ould explain the rest later. I can’t miss this oppurtunity.” He ran to the door.

 

“you really loves his huh!” The younger teases.

 

Jimin paused. Looked back at Taehyung, smilling. “When you love someone, you’ll love everything about them and by everything that includes everything.” He winkes then run out of the door.

 

He was thankful that finally Jimin noticed Suga’s feelings. He is happy that finally he notice The one who would love him more than he loved Jungkook. At the same time, he admires Suga’s braveness in confessing his feelings even though he knew that Jimin’s feeling lay elsewhere –If that was what happened.

 

Knowing that jimin finally fell out of love with Jungkook give him another reasons to confess to the Maknae. Suga’s braveness motovates him to take gamble, to take a risks. Maybe Jimin is right that when you love someone you’ll love everything about them and that includes everything.

 

***********

 

 

Taehyung shot his eyes open when he felt someone’s shaking his body, trying to wake him up. He sat up from his bed and rubs his still sleepy eyes with the back of his hand.

 

“Get up and wear something decent. The managers are waiting outsides.” Rap Monster sadi as he recognize his voice.

 

He open his eyes, then look at the wall clock. “This early?” He asked. It’s  just 4:30am.

 

“There must be something special, so move faster.” He said before walking out.

 

He open his closet picking a black fitted pants and over-size white T-Shirt. Right after he went out of his room he immediately ushered into the company car where the rest are waitng, like him, curious.

 

As  he sat on the allocated seat for him, which is in the narrow side he scan them one by one, trying to fiqure out what this was all about. Jungkook is having his head low with his hand clutched together, slightly trembling. Suga have his head on Jimin’s shoulder with his eyes close, obviously, trying to gain a little bit minutes of sleep. Couldn’t get any hint he decided to speak. What’s this about?” He asked, gaining a head turn from everyone xcept from Suga who still in his previous world and Jungkook who still have his head low.

 

“You don’t have any guess?” The manager spoken.

 

He stared straight into his manager’s eyes, trying to deciphered something on his creptic tone. “Don’t have any clue!” He said while shaking his head.

 

“You’ll find out!” Their manager said then turning his head back on the road.

 

He sighed. Pressed his back on his seat. Thinking what this all about. He tried to remembers al the previous happenings yesterda but nothing seems so important that can’t wait until sunrise, except from the misunderstanding in the practice room but he don’t think that was the reason because if that was a big deal from the company they wouldn’t aloow them to leave the building in the first place.

 

Upon arriving at the company building they immediately ordered to go to the conference room where PD-nin is waiting. When everyone are set on their seats. “Except from Jungkook!” PD-nim spoken, throwing a sharp look on Jungkook, that cause The maknae to put his head low. “Is there anyone who know the reason why you are here, This early?”

 

“I am” Rap Monster said, causing the remaing five to have their eyebrows furrows.

 

“You should. You’re the leader after all.” PD-nim said, still in serious tone that creeps everyone. “What’s your reaction to that?”

 

Taehyung turns his gaze to Rap Mosnter who put his heal down for awhile then lifting in seconds later. “Nothing. I don’t think that should be a big deal!”

 

PD-nim eyes’ narrows. “I expect more from you!”

 

“With due respect sir! Could you please enlighten us?” Suga said as, like them, become lost on what’s going on.

 

“I’m getting to that.” PD-nim said as he sat on the swivel chair and opened the laptop in front of him. “Late last night when everyone are sleeping Jungkook open up his heart to the world using your twitter account.” He rotates the laptop, revealing to their eyes the tweet he is talking about.

 

After Taehyung had read it. He look at Jungkook and so does the maknae, Their gaze locks for seconds before Jungkook mouthed. “I’m sorry!” He smiled at him tenderly and also mouthed “It’s okay!”

 

He turned his head and saw PD-nim looking at them. He guess he caught the exchange. “If you’re not happy with it then why didn’t you delete it right after you’d read it.?” He asked.

 

“Because that would only gave us no chance but to admit that Jungkook tweeted that!”

 

“You’re going to say that our page was hacked?” Rap Mosnter asked.

 

“That’s the best thing to do.” He turn his gaze back to Jungkook again.  “I’m not happy with what you’d done but your cooperation is highly need to fix this.” PD-nim explains everything they need to do. He ordered Jungkook to be extra clingy to Jimin, that cause Suga to frown too much, and have minimal interaction with Taehyung. He also want J-Hope to be always near Taehyung as possible.

 

“I can’t agreed on that!” Taehyung sternly stated.

 

“your approval isn’t necessary!” PD-nim answered, even more sternly.

 

He stand up from his seat. “Then I guess I have no reason to be here.” He started making his way out of the conference room but stop infront of Jungkook. “Let’s go!” His heart shattered when the younger said he can’t.

 

“It’s the best thing to do, Tae! I think we need to do this.” The maknae said.

 

“This was the least thing to do.” He tried to control his tears. “I chose to be an idol to showcase my talents not to fool people. It’s not a big deal if The company can’t admit it, what’s the big deal is they are trying to control us. I’m sorry but I find it disgusting to fool those people who hav egive us so much love.” He bravely said, which he think is not in the right place.

 

“We’re not controlling you, any of you,”PD-nim raised his voice. “We’re doing the best thing we could under this circumtances.”

 

He can tell that PD-nim is now mad but it didn’t stop him from voicing out his opinions. “The best thing you could do is to admit the truth…”

 

“Are you even thinking” PD-nim cuts him.

 

“I am” He confidently answered. “For sure our popularity lessen, The company’s stock value will decrease but a lot of Company and artist would look over you because you just shows that it’s your artist and their talents you cared about not what people will say.” He looked around and saw Rap Monster nooded his head, he thinks he agreed.

 

“I don’t built this company just to sink afterwards.” PD-nim said, staying his ground.

 

“Then I guess you built this company for wrong reason.” He decided to continue his track, knowing that he can’t do anything to change his mind but he don’t have plan on getting along. “Jungkook… If you choose to play along then we can’t be together.” He said before walking out.

 

He walks his way out of the company building with his mind playing so many thoughts. He admits he bacames so selfish about the topic, he knows that PD-nim is just protecting the interest of the company but he is in this industry to make a change.

 

The main reason of all his doings back on the conference room is because he wants the whole world knew that Jungkook loves him, that it’s not wrong. He don’t care about what people say and he won’t. He just wants the whole world knew that Jugnkook belongs to him, keeping it as a secret is safe but being brave enough to let the whole world knew is the best.

 

He is certain that he was being selfish. He don’t even thinking about his hyungs. He was not thinking about how would this affects their groups and the dreams they been working on from the very starts. He’d been sacrificing his happines for the sake of other’s for too long is it wrong to choose his this time?

 

As he exits the building. Reporters went over him, circling around him, asking him questions but he didn’t answer even one. He just continue walking, letting them follow. All his restraint vanished when  a tight grip hold his arms. He lost control. Emotions took over. He hold the Reporter on his collar, lifts him a little. “WHO TOLD YOU TO TOUCH ME?” He shouters, louder than he can imagines. Flash of camera lighting up the souroundings.

 

“Taehyung!” He heard someone’s shouted. He look at the direction where the voice came from and he saw the six reamining members, running to him.

 

He lossen his grip from the terrified Reporter. “I’m sorry!” He said then run, aimlessly. He just destroyed everything about BTS, why he had always the one who mad incidents. Tears fell in his cheeks faster than he run but he didn’t mind brushing it off. He ran even faster when he heard them calling him again. He is ashamed of what he had done. He is such a disgrace. He hates himself for dissappointing them over and over again.

 

As he keeps on running, Emotions controls him fully. All his senses blurry. “Taehyung!” He heard peoples cry out in unison!.  He stopped and about to look back but car hit him before he could see them.

 

His body has been threw meters away and he can’t feel anything but pain and broken limbs. He can feel blood spilling from his mouth. His eyes producing too much tears from the pain. “Taehyung!” He heard familiar voice saying. He opens his eyes but his visions were blurry never the less he is aware who they are, they are those people he cared the most but keeps dissappointing over and over again. “Hold on for seconds, hyung. We already call for ambulance. Hold on please!” Jungkook almost beg. He lifted his head and rest it in his arms.

 

“Jungkook.” He muttered under so much pain.

 

“Lets talk later hyung. Reserves all your strenght.” He can feel tears droping on his face.

 

“I love you, I love you so much. I wish I can explain how much I love you but I can’t.” He said, afraid that he might have no chance to tell in next time. “If I can’t make it, I’ll try to find you sooner in my next life so please wait for me!” He said as tears keep on falling not only in the lover’s eyes but also to those remaining five standing behind them. “Jungkook!” He said again. “Can you please kiss me?” He closes his eyes as pain becomes unbearable. “Want to feel your lips before I die.”

 

He didn’t wait even second before he feel their lips lock. It taste blood, never-the-less, It’s magical. The pain vanished for a seconds but returns even more painful but despite of it he still smiles while their lips still collides.

 

For Taehyung it’s enough, more than enough. When their lips parted everything turns black. He felt his body being lift up, as if it he is about to go somewhere, in a new dimension and in that moment. He knew it was the end. The end of his sufferings.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Here we have it :) *hides behind my mother for protection :)

 

Sorry guys. Didn't turn out the way I wanted. I know some of you were anticipating/waiting for the one shot I'd promise but then I realized that I was giving you an angst from the very start so I guess you guys deserves a HAPPY ENDING. don't wanna spoil the moment but This was not the last chapter.

 

I LOVE YOU ALL :)