Three

Feelings can be controlled.

Jungkook got discharge from the hospital that evening as the doctor see nothing wrong about his health, his eyes and vision were fine but need some treatment and therapy to be perfectly hail.

 

His stomach growled. He haven't eat since that incident in the morning. He don't want to eat outside co'z he knew that people will garner arounds them, Luckily suga volunteered to go home early to cook for them but before he leave Jin warned him not to burn his kitchen.

 

As they drove home he suddenly think about his favourite hyung the last text he received from him was ten hours ago saying keep safe. He was curious on how he handling the bash he was recieving from the social networking sites. He felt a little guilt after ignoring and not texting him earlier.He was in deep thoughts about him when he remembered how he hug and talk to him back when they're on the car on the way to music bank earlier.

 

He become uneasy and tears start to formed on his eyes. "Can you drive faster?" He asked.

 

The members looked at him and saw him uneasy. "There's something wrong?" Jimin asked freom behind.

 

"Taehyung!" He tried not to broke but tears fall from his eyes.

 

"What about him?" Jin asked furiously.

 

He fished his cellphone from his pocket and dialed his number. "I think he is leaving." but the it was either unattended or out of coverage area. "I can't contact him."

 

Rap monster, Who was sitting next to theri manager, says. "Can you drive faster?"

 

In about ten minutes and so they've arrived at their dorm. Jungkook was the first one who jumped out of the car, Rushing inside to their dorm while calling for Taehyung. He checked their shard room, The kitchen, The Bathroom but there'sno Taehyung there. 

 

He was sitting on the floor when the rest of BTS entered the dorm, Tears falling in his eyes. "He's gone." He said while looking at them.

 

Jimin ran to him and stand him up. "He might just go for a walk." 

 

"He never go for a walk alone."

 

"With suga hyung." He said lively trying to calm the younger.

 

A smild appeared on his feature. " Yeah. With Suga Hyung." He repeated felling relieved but it was short lived because a seconds later Suga entered the dorm carrying foods in his hand.

 

"Oh. You're home already?" Suga asked. Suprised.

 

"Where's Taehyung." He asked.

 

Suga frowned. "He was not here when I got home." Which is obviously a lie.

 

Jungkook turned his back and ran to their shared room and locked it. Pressing his back in the door while slowly putting it down. "Come back hyung. Come back and prove me that I'm wrong. That you're not leaving me." He said silently.He embraced himself as tears of longing falled in his eyes.

 

They knocked on the door saying him to open the door but he refuse saying that he was fine and just need time to rest. He stand up and put his body on Taehyung's bed instead of him. He hugged his pillow. "I want you to  be here the moment I open my eyes next morning. I want you here clinging on me Tae. " He closed his eyes letting the dark bring him in to a new dimension.

 

but when he opened his eyes next morning but there was still no Taehyung in his side and anywhere in teh dorm. The first thing he did that morning is take a selca and tweet it with a caption "Where are you? Can you find him for me?"

 

He can't eat that day because he was too consumed by Taehyung, on where he was. If he was fine.

 

"You should eat. Its not good for you!" Jimin said as he sat besides him.

 

"I don't have appetite." He said while staring out of nothing.

 

Jimin sighed. And when will you have?"

 

"When Taehyung comebcak." He said.

 

"What if he didn't comeback." 

 

He eyed him dangerously. "He will comeback. He will. You don't know him he will never leave me alone." He said angrily.

 

Jimin just nodded. Giving up. "Yeah he will." He stand up and leaving him alone.

 

After getting tired of staring he went to their shared room and put his body in Taehyung's bed again. He was half asleep when someone knocked on the door and slowly opening it. "Taehyung!" He exclaimed but it was not him. "Hyung!" He said sadly.

 

"The manger called and said that Taehyung is.."

 

"Is on the way home hyung? He is coming back right?" He cut him off.

 

Rap monster gave him a small sad smile. "He was on leave. 3 months."

 

Jungkook just keep on blinking, controlling his tears from falling down. "Did the manger gave his number hyung?" He asked. "I need to talk to him. I neeed to see hi. I need him hyung." 

 

Rap Monster entered the room and sat besides him. "He didn't." He said while Rubbing his back as if it can lessen the pain inside. "He said that Taa will change his number after the call."

 

"But why hyung?" He said, craving for an answer.

 

"Maybe because he need time to heal the damage that this incident have done to him." Rap Monster explained. "Its just 3 months. This incident have done a bigger damage to him more than on us."

 

"But hyung it would be better if he was with us."

 

Rap Monster shook his head. "I think he'd done a right decision. He need space. He need time. He need to be alone no to find himself but to build himslef he can't forever hid ethe tue him behind those weird and crazy personalities." 

 

He just nodded realizing it all makes sense at all. "You should eat." Rap moster said.

 

"I'm not in the mood." He said plainly.

 

"But you have to!" He said. "Do you want Taehyung to be guilty when he came back when he saw you too skinny?"

 

He think for a while then smiled. "Fine. I will for Taehyung's Sake."

 

 

 

 

Taehyung's lost have a large effect on BTS's life though J-Hope was trying to filled the part that Taehyung abaddoned for a while but it wasn't enough.

 

Since pre-debut Jin had been indirectly vocal about his feelings for the younger even though he don't admit it everyone knew that he missed him more than he miss anyone before.

 

J-Hope like Taehyung and his lost make him feel empty. He knew that Taehyung didn't feel the same way but being with him is more than he can ask for.

 

Rap Monster is like a father to Taehyung , Among all of the member he care to him the most and he can't help not to think if he was right and if he was doing good.

 

Jimin and Taehyung become bestfriend overnight, most of the fans admired their friendship and his lost made him feel like there's a part of him that was missing.

 

Jungkook wants Taehyung back. He even tweeted an indirect messages for him. He like him more than he ever liked anyone before. If its love. He don't know.

 

 

 

Among all f the member Suga is the only one who wasn't sad on Taehyung's lost infact he was glad of it. When Taehyung joined the group  he thought that they can be a good friend not until Jimin came in. Taehyung and Jimin become too close the first they saw each other whle he was struggling in getting along with the newest member not that he don't like him its just he have some strage feeling for the newly added. He tried to figured what it is and as time passes by he realize that it was something he never felt before. Love.

 

At first he tried to control it but everytime Taehyung is with Jimin he felt an unbearble pain in his chest and all he wanted to do was to kill for Taehyung for it. So when he found an oppurtunity to put Taehyung out of their lives he grabbed it without second thought, without thinking for the consequences.

 

When everyone is too concerned and too busy to Jungkook he used that as an oppurtunity to start his plan. He pretended that he texted Taehyung, Calling him to assured him that they are not mad at him, that they are sorry for ignoring him for others to not bother. When the doctor said that they can bring home Jungkook that night he volunteered to go home first not to cook for them but to forced Taehyung to pack hsi things and leave them but his plan was not turning out well because the member understand him, understand him leaving without a word, understand him for what mess he done.

 

He knew that he can't convince them to hate Taehyung but he knew that he can manipulate one member, a member that means a life to Taehyung, to hate him and its no other than his Roomate, Jeon Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OHHH MMYYY GGOOODD :) What I have done?Sorry to those Suga's Biased :)

Here we have it. Sorry if it was short Actually the other half of it was in the draft I decided to cut it off co'z the remaing half is too irrelevant to add but don' worry I'll update in no time maybe on sunday or Monday or maybe earlier depending upon the situations. Sorry for misgrammar and Typo.

 

Is it lacking? is it Good? comment it down and don't forget to hit that little upvote upthere! Subscribe and Love yah.