One

Feelings can be controlled.

Jungkook is peacefully lying on his bed enjoying the first cold morning of december. He is not a morning person but he have to wake up early to prepare himself for their goodbye stage, though tiring and stressfultheir promotions for war of hormone is his favourite, they've been able to show carefree they are and they can easily express theirselves on stage like those Dork face, slapping and Jimin's revenge on Taehyung.

 

Luckily after their promotions, Big Hit Entertanment will give them a week long day off, A week long rest from the tiring life of entertainment industry. He don't regret being an idol but sometimes he can't help not to think how unlucky he is, for some people it maybe awesome and cool that there are cameras all over their side watching them 24/7 but its not, its not cool to act like you are a good one even when you are on your bad day, Its not cool that your personal life is your greatest secret, although he love performing on stage in some point he wish he could have a normal life even just for a day and do those normal things that usually teenager does. 

 

At a very young age he lived far from his parents to perform his duty as a trainee of big hit entertainment, though he don't like it, he was proud of it. He took care of himself, wash his clothes by his own and comfort himself whenever he had problems hard at first but as time passes by he got to used to it.

 

BTS is always on his side and taking good care of him but he is not a type of erson that open up his problem to anyone eventhough they are close but the mere fact that BTS is always on his side is enough to lighten the pain a little. He is thankful that he met them and become part of their lives that even they all have diiferent personalities hey are still cool with each other.

 

Jin is like the mother of the group, as the oldest he is the one who taking good of them and scolded the whenever they've done wrong, which he don't like co'z he don't like being dictated but thankful because its remind him of what he should do.

 

Among all the members, Suga know him the best they have been together for lamost 5 years, He's the most caring to him but too lazy to show it.

 

J-hope is like a walking sunshine that makes everyone smile, He is always like on drugs, The craziest member for him, He is the sweetest hyung to him, He'd always asked him if he was fine and how was his day.

 

If jin is the mother, Rap Monster is the father, He really have the leader quality and he is the one that always gave order, in some point he hate him because they both have a strong personalities.

 

Jimin is the one who love him the most, his affection for the maknae is obvious he didn't do any effort to hide it. He appreaciates his love for him but he is not thankful for it.

 

Taehyung became his favourite hyung from the moment he'd joined the group . He is the most weird in the group but he know it is for purpose. He is the most mysterious member as well. He always play with him and do stupid things that made him wondered who is younger. 

 

He looked at him who is still sleeping on the other bed. He really looks like a baby when sleeping. When their manager gave him privlegde to choose whom to share the room with, He chose his favourite hyung, Taehyung, without second thought and without any reason, simply because he want to share it him. He is most comfortable with him and even just being with him can ebliven his mood.He can't even describe what he felt whenever he touch him. He is an awesome person, a detailed person who want to be different, he don't care on what other will say that's onething thaw is so entrancing about him. He is also like a glue that keeps everything together whenever he and Jimin quarrels  Taehyung is always the one that make ways for them to reconcile, whnever everyone is tired from long day work he always cheer everyone to enliven their mood not even bothering his own tiredness that's why he hold the title of everyone's favourite.

 

He shifted his gaze to the door when someone knocked on it. "Who's that" He asked.

 

"It's Jin." He answered. "Wake up Taehyung before we get late!"

 

"Ok hying" He said plainly. 

 

"Take a bath before you come out!" He added and walked away from the door.

 

He got up from his bed and went to Taehyung's. He stared his face and wondered why god made him so cute. he brush the few strand of hair on his face to reveal his entire face, his hearts beat fast as he stared ah his youngest yung's face, He quickly took his hand from his face and turned around with his hand on his chest. He don't know why he is feeling like that, He don't know why his heart beat fast. He went to the bathroom and wash his face to calm himself down. He stared his reflection in the mirror. He sighed. Waking up Taehyung had never been this crazy. 

 

As he walked back to still sleeping Taehyung his heart beat fast again as if it's going to explode but this time he choose to ignored it.

 

He jumped on his bed causing the older's body to lifted up a little. "Hyung wake up!" He said while shaking his body.

 

"Hmmm..." He just moaned.

 

He shake his body more harder. "Hyung! We're going to be late!" 

 

Taehyung opened his right eyes tiredly and closed it again then smiled a little. "Carry me!" He said in a morning hsuky voce.

 

His eyes widened suprised on what his favourite hyung has said but still he managed to smile. "I'm cool with it!" He go down and bent to carry him. "You're heavy hyung!" He complaint.

 

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck and lifted his head a little and whispered to his ears. "And also brush my teeth." 

 

He gulped. He can feel the warm breath of him in his neck. "As you wish my lord." He bring him in the bathroom and sat him in the toilet bowl. He put some toothpaste on his toothbrush and started to brush his teeth.  "Open your mouth, My precious Tae Tae." 

 

Taehyung opened his mouth tiredly with his eyes still close, he hold his jaw to brush his teeth harder. "It's done!" 

 

He opened his eyes and went to the faussette to clean his mouth. He stared at him in the mirro and smiled at him. He felt nervous. "Lets shower together!" Taehyung suggested.

 

He bakced off alittle. Suprised. "What Tae?"

 

He faced him and stared directly in his eyes. He take off his shirt without taking his sharp gaze on him. "Let's shower together." He said casually while walking towards him. 

 

Jungkook took a steps back until his back hit the wall. "Y-you can g-go first!" He tried to go past him but he hold him in his arms nad pressed him again in the wall.

 

"Time management Jungkook!" Taehyung lowered his head.

 

He don't know what to do, First Taehyung took his shirt in front of him, second he suggested, No. ordered him to take a showere with him and now he is lowering his head maybe to kiss him. His eyes voluntarilly closed. Suddenly he can feel water running through his head. Taehyung just on the shower! He lowered his head to look for the botton.

 

"why did you close you eyes"He said seductively. "Did you expected me to kiss you?"

 

He opend his eyes and pushed Taehyung. "I hate you Tae!" He walked past him with a pink stain n his cheeks. He is embarrassed, so damn embarrassed. But before he could go out of the bathroom Taehyung hold his arm again. 

 

"I'm sorry jungkook!" He said in his usual voice not the one he heard before. "Maybe Sga Hyung infected me to be such a tricker!"

 

He faced him and saw the infamous rectangle smile of him and his weird face that he haven't notice that was missing earlier. "Don't do it again!"

 

He grabbed his hand and pulled him. "C'mon lets shower together!" 

 

"Hyung you know it didn't sonds good!" Hew tried to stop him but he kep on pulling him. "If fans will knew it!"

 

"They will not knew it unless you told them and if they knew it I'm pretty sure they will love it, we have the largest ship!" Taehyung cut him off. "Besides its just a shower not that we gonna do something fishy." He looked at him. "Are we?"

 

He rolled his eyes. " Fine. Just once Tae."

 

"Hyung!" Taehyung added quickly. "Better show some respect!"

 

"fine." He said. "Tae Hyung!"

 

"Taehyung hyung!" He corrected. 

 

"You know I'm not comfortable on calling you hyung!"He said as he put his now topless body in the shower!

 

"But you have to or unless!" Taehyung grabbed his waist. "You want a punishment!"

 

He pulled his body quickly but he felt the bulge in his boxer. "What are you doing hyung!" He frowned.

 

"Now I can hear the word Hyung" He said while ruubing some soap in his body.

 

"Whatever!" He said. "We must hurry they are waitng." 

 

Taking a shower with Taehyung was not bad at all. Honestly he never thought it was a bad idea. He really enjoyed it. He really do. He can't help not to secretly look on his body, He don't even have an abs but he's hot.

 

He tried not to be awkward but Taehyung is too much to handle.He quickly finished washing his body and put a plain black T-Shirt abd ripped jeans.

 

A minute later Taehyung went out of the bathroom too, with wet hair and only a towel covering his lower part. He gulped. "I'll wait you outside." He stand up and go to the dining room wheer the rest of BTS is waiting. He can't handle Taehyung. Hell. His favouritehyung makes him .

 

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

 

He sat besides J-Hope. "He'll go out in a minute." He staredat their shared room then quickly returning his gaze back to member.

 

Rap Monster frowned. "You look like a Jungkook, Is something wrong?"

 

"Nothing hyung!" He answered qucikly. "Whats we have here?" He asked to averted the topic.

 

A minutes later Taehyung came out of their shared room with a ripped jans and ripped long sleeves that reveals his collarbone. He gulped. Is he tormenting him?

 

He stared at him but quickly dismissing him. "What take you so long?" Suga asked.

 

He just shrugged and sat besides Jimin. "Shall we eat?" He looked at him and wondered why his mode change again.

 

After eating they Jumped to their car for their recording and filming at Music Bank. it was Taehyung who first get in the car and sat in his usual place, t the edge of the car besides the window, he got in and sat besides him. "What's wrong?" He can't stand it anymore.

 

"I'm feeling nervous as if something bad is going to happen." He said.

 

He eyed him puzzled. "Don't worry hyung I'm always on your side." He squished his hand tightly to calm him down but instead he trembled and tears gathered in his eyes.

 

He looked at him. "Jungkook" he almost whispered. Tears now falling in his eyes. "Jungkook." He muttered again.

 

"Hyung what's wrong!?' He asked. Taehyung looks like he'd seen a ghost.

 

He hugged him and cluthed his hand on his shirt. "Jungkook!" The only wod that come out in his mouth again.

 

He choose not ask him again. He hjust hugged him back. Tight. "Shhhsss..." He said to calm him down. Rubbing his hand on his back. "Its okay hyung!"

 

The othe members noticed Taehyung too. "Are you okay Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

 

"What happened." J-Hope Added.

 

Taehyung composed himself and broke the hug. "I'm sorry" He said to him. He wiped his tears."I'm fine."

 

He just stared at his favourite hyung, wondering what happened. "You're not. C'mon Tae, We're here!" Jimin said with a concern looks on his face.

 

"I'm fine. Dn't worry! i don't even know why my tears fell." He gave a rectangle smile. "Me and my weirdness."

 

The members choose not to force him to open up, He assured them that nothing is wrong, nothing big, but Jungkook knew to he wasbeing untruthful, he knew that some is wrong. Terribly wrong.

 

He tap his houlder. "Hyung. Everything is going to be fine!" He assured him.

 

Taehyung hold his hand the way he never done before. He could feel the emotions running to their veins, As if they had common feelings that they didn't know what. "Jungkook, Please always remember taht I never wanted to hurt you!"

 

He looked at him confused. "Why are you saying that Hyung?"

 

He looked at him, He can see his eyes glimmering with tears again. "Because I might have no chance to tell it tommorrow!"

 

"I don't get it hyung!" He said looking in his eyes. Trying to search for an answer but he could'nt find, all he can see is how trouble he is and how much fear he have inside. 

 

Taehyung gave him a ad smile. Pinch his cheeks. "You will." He hugged him tightly as he could. Tears fell from his eyes when he felt like his favourite hyung is hugging him like he will be gone. 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First. Thank you for those who subscribe and showed support in my first ever fan fic :) I am overwhelmed. Second. Sorry If it takes time for me to update I hope you like it. Lastly. I decided to cut it off already for the next chapter to be more interesting I hope it's okay. The next chapter will be Taehyung POV and it will explain why he's being emotional and trust me, the reason is not common! Comment your opinion and what do you think will happen in the next chapter? Comment it. Thanks. I'm a boy so sorry I'f I'm not that expressive! I love you and thanks for reading this chapter!