The Way Your Kisses Taste...

PS: I'm Still Not Over You

Did you know I kept all of your pictures
Don't have the strength to part with them yet
Oh no....
Tried to erase the way your kisses taste
But some things a girl can never forget ♫

 

----------------------------------------

“I love you.” He whispered and landed a soft peck on my lips. I have no idea what I'm doing right now. I must be crazy to be doing this. He gave me another tight hug, which I returned.

 

“Let's go back?” He wiped the outline of my lips with all the lipgloss smudges, took my hand and slowly helped me up from the bench. Honestly, I didn't want to go back inside. I wouldn't know how to face Minho when I feel guilty like this, but I don't feel regret at all. We walked slowly with our hands entwined together. He would kiss my hand once in a while. I'm crazy. This is crazy! I stopped and tried to take my hand away.

 

“Hey, what's wrong?” He caressed my face ever so lightly, giving me goosebumps.

 

“You know we shouldn't be doing this. We'll end up, not just hurting ourselves, but also hurting the people we care around us, especially Minho and In Na.” He looked like he just realized how bad of a situation we were in.

 

“I know, but they don't need to find out. We can keep it a secret then we can come out when we feel like it's the right time.” He was desperate, and I know I was too. We still love each other, but I don't want to disappoint anyone. He held my hand again and pulled me behind him closely.

 

Iyureul mollasseo...

 

He started singing the first part of our song.

 

wae naega byeonhaenneunji
Hancham saenggakhaesseo, neowa mannan ihuro...

 

He looked back at me and took my other hand, bringing both hands in front of him.


Na byeonhan geot gata, aju manhi mariya
I norae deullini oh~

 

He stopped at the first verse and kissed the tip of my nose. We just randomly walked through the gaps of the labyrinth, not minding whether it was the right direction back to the entrance.

 

“You know, I keep playing that song too.” We were back to walking side by side, hands entwined.

 

“Oh yeah? How often?” I looked at him daringly, as if telling him I could beat him on how many times we play it.

 

“Hmm...At least twice a day, especially on a stressful day. Oh and don't forget when I sleep.” He looked at me, his already small eyes turned into tiny slits, as if telling me 'you-can't-beat-that'.

 

“Everyday?” I asked, slightly unbelieving, but he nodded.

 

“Don't you ever get sick of it?” I gave him a very confused look, but he shook his head.

 

“Yeah, you beat me.” I gave him a smile in return for his very satisfied and proud look.

 

----------------------------------------

“Hey Uncle.” I tapped Minho oppa's dad on the shoulder. He was talking to a hotel staff, something about a spill somewhere around the room.

 

“Oh hey Chae!” He gave me a bear hug. You wouldn't believe he was the 'bear-hug' kind of person the way he treats other people. He's very strict and sometimes mean, especially towards the company employees, and not to mention – Dara unnie. He gave Seungri a handshake and thanked him for coming to celebrate oppa's birthday.

 

“So how's your father doing lately?” He led us to one of the free couches on the sidelines where it was more quiet and less crowded.

 

“Appa's been doing great. I talked to them a couple of days ago, and he said you should give him a ring sometimes.” My father and uncle are close, but not the best friends type of relationship. They haven't talked to each other much. Since uncle moved to Japan 30 years ago, he only came back to Busan a couple of times during his business trips to Korea, as far as I can remember. Uncle is already 53 years old, while my dad is just a few years younger.

 

“I will, when I'm less busy. I haven't heard much of Harin.” He took a glass of champaign when a waiter walked past us.

 

“Oh, Harin is doing music producing in college. She wants to make music for her favourite kpop boy group apparently.” I chuckled at the thought. Seungri was just sitting beside me, and I felt bad that he couldn't relate to anything we were talking about.

 

“Oh and Appa said they might be visiting here sometime next month. They said they wanted to see my designs at the Fashion Week. They'll be meeting Seungri for the first time too, 'coz he's gonna be one of my models.” Uncle gave Seungri a 'good-for-you' handshake.

 

“I can't wait actually. I've been counting days.” Seungri added, which made uncle laugh. Seriously! This guy is silly.

 

“They've only met through Skype, so the family's excited about meeting him personally too.” We talked for a while more when uncle's secretary whispered something to him. After uncle excused himself, Minho oppa came almost running to us as, obvious that he wanted to avoid his dad.

 

“Chae, Dara's been out for quite a long time now.” He kept looking at his watch. He must have been keeping an eye on the time, counting how long unnie has been outside to get some fresh air.

 

“Oppa, chill, OK? Unnie usually takes her time to calm down. She'll be back soon.” Oppa is such a worry-wart. I can't believe he's been looking at the time. I didn't know he had this kind of side to him, and honestly, It's a bit concerning. It's like he's becoming very aware of Dara unnie and he wants to keep her within his vision – almost like an owner not wanting his pet to go where he can't keep an eye on her.

 

“No, we have to find her. I can't seem to calm down. It's been exactly 40 minutes, and a normal person wouldn't take that long to take a breather.” He was scanning his eyes through the sea of people, balancing his weight on pointed toes to see through the crowd more clearly.

 

“Hyung, drink this and calm down, please.” Seungri handed him a glass of what appears to be wine. But before the glass touched oppa's lips, I hastily took the glass away, almost spilling the contents on my dress – luckily though I managed to put it away from me as I backed away a little bit to keep a good distance away from the glass as the drink swayed back and forth.

 

“Sigh~ OK, that was close. Anyway, we don't need to look for unnie. But if you're really worried, we can split up and look around. Seungri, you take the lobby, oppa, you take the balcony then after that help me at the garden.” Seungri and oppa left for their assigned location. Before I start moving, I drank the wine in one painful gulp and settled the empty glass on the tray the waiter was going around with. Ahhh~ I have to tell unnie about oppa's apparent obsessive attitude. He never used to be like that.

 

----------------------------------------

I was walking my way through the crowd for the balcony, but not without people stopping me for a small talk. The short distance to the balcony turned into an annoying 5-minute trip. If only these people weren't important for the business, I would have shouted at their faces. ups.

 

When I got to the balcony, I couldn't find any sign of Dara. I tried to look down to see if she was down there, but nothing. I made my way to the garden immediately as Chaerin instructed, but not without guests trying to talk to me again. I happened to pass by my dad and some guests when he stopped me.

 

“Otanjoubi Omedettou Gozaimasu (*Happy Birthday).” One of the guests greeted. The lady beside him just kept quiet.

 

“Son, this is Mr. Park and his daughter Miss Park Min Young.” I bowed at them, then the lady extended her hand for a handshake.

 

“Happy birthday Lee Minho-sshi.” This time, she greeted me in Korean, unlike her father who greeted me in Japanese. She gave me a smile after letting go of each other's hand.

 

“Please excuse me, I need to go find some-”

 

“Mr. Park here says her daughter is single and he wants to have grandchildren soon.” My dad deliberately interrupted me. I know exactly what he's thinking – he wants me to 'get-to-know' this lady named Park Min Young.

 

“Mr. Lee, there really is no need to be spreading such embarrassing thing.” Park Min Young said formally, but it didn't look like she was embarrassed at all, in fact she was looking at me the whole time she said that.

 

“Uhm...Will you please excuse me for a moment? I have something I need to tend to immediately. I shall talk to you again later Mr. Park, Min Young-sshi.” I bowed my way out after they granted my excuse.

 

I was out in the garden, screening the whole background for anyone, then I saw the labyrinth. I thought maybe she could be in there, lost and unable to find her way out. I saw Chaerin sitting on one of the benches.

 

----------------------------------------

“Hey! Did you find her anywhere?” Minho oppa sat beside me while I tried to relax with my eyes closed.

 

“No. If I did, I wouldn't be sitting here alone.” I snapped him a sideways glare, telling him that I'm not in the mood to talk to him.

 

“Alright, easy there rude girl. Anyway, I'm gonna look for her around the outside of the labyrinth then I'll go inside to check.” He was about to stand up when I held him in place.

 

“Oppa, we need to talk.” OK, so I said I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. I need to talk to him though, for the sake of some peace of mind.

 

“OK? About what?” He wiggled in his place to get a more comfortable position.

 

“About Dara unnie. It's just...I'm concerned how protective you're becoming. I mean, for example, you panicked earlier when she wasn't back yet. Dara unnie can take care of herself you know.” I looked at him, looking for an evidence of understanding, but there wasn't any.

 

“She's my girlfriend, of course I'd get worried.” He didn't seem to understand where I was going with this.

 

“OK, let me put it this way. Maybe it's because you haven't had a proper relationship before, and unnie is your first. But what you're doing right now is what we call being clingy.” I faced him properly so he can tell that I was being serious but he gave me that obvious mocking stare.

 

“OK, let's say I am being 'clingy'...” He did the bunny rabbit ears with his two hands. “It's how I show my affection. Plus, she hasn't said anything about it, so that must mean it's not completely bad.” He was shrugging away like he just threw my opinion out the window. He didn't care at all.

 

“Oppa, if you become overly possessive, Dara unnie will be suffocating even more. She already feels like she can't breathe with your family looking and waiting for her to make one big mistake, and if you pay too much attention to her, it'll be like she has no freedom. It's like being a bird in a cage, she'll be in display for everybody to watch her every move.” I really hope this will do it for him. It's not like I'm trying to get oppa to break up with Dara unnie. I just want unnie to feel even a little bit relaxed. I want oppa to back down just a little bit to give unnie some space.

 

“Are you finished?” Oppa stood up making me flinch. It's not like he didn't understand, more like he didn't want to listen. He wants to do it his way. I felt defeated somehow. I just gave him a nod then he started walking.

 

“You go find her there and I'll check the maze.” With that, he jogged towards the labyrinth while I started my way to the dark corner of the hotel where he pointed at.

 

----------------------------------------

“Surprisingly, we found our way out. There's the entrance.” We stopped just a couple of meters away from the entrance. I was surprised to see the entrance when we turned right on the corner. I could feel the hesitation between the two of us. I could tell he didn't want to go back yet, I felt the same, but we have no choice but to go back.

 

“I'm going back to Korea tomorrow, but I'll be back again in 2 days. I'll call you when I get back, since I've got your number now.” He pulled me for a kiss again. It felt so natural, like it was completely normal for us to be doing this. We pulled back from each other and smiled. We started walking to the entrance, less hesitant this time after he told me he was gonna be back in 2 days. I walked ahead of him, as if teasing him to come after me.

 

“Minho!” My heart felt like it dropped to my stomach. I sensed Youngbae stop in his tracks. I flapped my hand telling him to shoo back inside the labyrinth. I tried to look back sideways to check if he was already hidden.

 

Fate really is something, we are so lucky. I was silently thanking God that I was able to get out first before Minho could get in and see Youngbae. That would definitely spark some accusation. I slyly pushed Minho out so he couldn't get even one more step into the maze.

 

“I was worried about you.” He gave me a quick hug.

 

“Sorry, I lost track of time. How long was I gone?” I was just making conversations but I wasn't paying much attention to him. My mind was set to who was beyond that entrance behind me.

 

“Just a bit over an hour. Chae and Seungri helped me look for you. I'll give them a ring to say I found you.” He looked towards the hotel, away from me, so I took the chance to quickly have a look inside to find Youngbae creeping silently, his back gliding on the tall hedges, as if he was on a secret mission. This guy really, trying to pull some joke in this situation.

 

“Baby? What are you looking at?” I snapped back to look a Minho. I'm panicking again.

 

“Err...Ahh...I...was just looking back at how amazing it is that I managed to get out of this maze.” It sounded more like a question, but it worked since he gave me a smile and took my hand.

 

“C'mon. Chae said she'll make her way inside now. Seungri seemed like he's enjoying the food though. He probably stopped looking for you ages ago, that lazy bum.” He dragged me slowly towards the hotel. I tried to look back. Youngbae's mohawk styled head popped out from the hedges while giving me a small wave goodbye as he slowly come out of the entrance.

 

----------------------------------------

“What the hell were they doing in there, together?”

----------------------------------------

I am super sorry for the super late update =[ my laptop crashed and I couldn't update.

 

OH! OH! OH! Please take your time to try and read my other fanfic shared with my co-author AhhJerlii (who is a major major TOBMOM shipper ><). It's topbom, ririn/skydragon, and of course the madhatters' fav OTP - our dear DaraYang! There hasn't been much darayang moments in that FF, YET! but we're starting on our latest chapter with all characters in so please do look foreward to it =D

 

!! - forgot to add the link >< here you go =] http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79158/if-we-ever-meet-again-2ne1-bigbang-daemin-darayang-ririn-skydragon-topbom/18