Se Hun's visit

The opposite of me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ye Jin

" Let's eat now! " Appa picked up his chopsticks and everyone else at the table did the same too. Our family were eating silently since eomma was quite strict about table manners and talking nonsense was forbidden.

Beep!

Is it an hour already?!

I slipped out my hand phone from my pocket secretly and saw the message from the notifications.

 

Unread message >>

Unknown :

An hour is up! Save my number and text me back! >//<

 

What is with those emojis at the end of his texts anyway? *gulp* Unnie saw the message! I stared at her through the reflection on my phone and kept my phone in my pocket and continued with dinner.

====

" I have something to ask you, " unnie dragged me into her room and slams the door shut. " Who was that? "

" What are you talking about? " I frowned.

" Was it Se Hun? The person who had sent you a message just now, it was him isn't it? " She glared at me. Sometimes I just feel so bad for myself. What type of older sister treats the younger one rudely and no respect at all? But still I have to respect her.

" Say now! Is it Se Hun?! "

" Yes, " I replied immediately. I just don't get it at all. Why does she act so kind when she is in school but at home, she is a big fat ugly monster? Was it all purely an act or she simply hates me and picks on me when I am alone?

" Give me his number now! " She demanded. I got my phone out and she copied the number onto her phone.

" Now get out, " She turned the knob of the door and pushed me out. I fell onto the cold floor and got a cut on my knee. Wow, Park Ye Jin, you managed to get two cuts in two hours! Silently, I went into the kitchen and got another band-aid for the left knee that got cut without letting eomma know. She will say I am so clumsy and nag. Annoying…

 

I headed back into my room and continued studying until another message had arrived.

 

Unread message

Unknown :

Why did you tell your sister my number? She keeps texting me non stop!!!! >:( Tell her to read this message now!!!!

 

I am in deep trouble!!!

 

" Unnie, can I come in? " I knocked on her bedroom door and asked.

" For what? " She yelled back.

" Umm… Se Hun tell me to- " She opened the door in mid-sentence and cut me off.

"Se Hun tell you to what? "  She asked.

I passed my phone to her and she saw the text message sent by Se Hun.

" I'll call him now, "  She used my phone and dialled his number. She had it on speaker and we could hear his ringtone playing.

" Hey cutie! Finally decided to call me? " Se Hun chuckled over the phone. I bit my lower lip in worry. What would Se Hun feel when he realise it was unnie instead of me?

" Oppa! Don't flirt with Ye Jin! Just do it wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter