Nerd meets kingka

The opposite of me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Annyeong Se hun oppa~ " Yoo Jin cooed at Sehun and twirled the end of her hair.

" Hey, " He replied nonchantly and walked to Baek Hyun.

" Who is she? " Se hun pointed at Ye Jin.

" Park Ye Jin, the girl I told you about last time. She is my best friend apart from you guys, " Baek Hyun explained.

" Hey there! " He waved at Ye Jin. She waved back shyly and her eyes wandered around the place.

" Never seen you in school. What class are you from? " He came closer to her but she only looked down.

" Se hun oppa~ " Yoo Jin whined and pulled his arm to her chest. " I want something to drink! " She tried to act cute.

" Get it yourself, I'm not done with this cutie over here, " He lifted Ye Jin's chin and look into her huge eyes. When the kingka meets the nerd, what was going on in their minds at the moment?

Ye Jin

" Get it yourself, I'm not done with this cutie over here, "

Did Oh Se Hun just called me a cutie? What is he thinking? Oh Se Hun called me a cutie of all other people? The kingka, Oh Se Hun? This guy is interesting, to be honest but I overheard girls bad mouthing him, saying how naughty of a play boy he was, how many girls he dated and all. This guy is no innocent angel though he might look like one. I better stay away from popular people, no matter how angelic and perfect they may seem, they actually have evil minds. Fame. They will do anything to get it. That is why there are rivals among celebrities, isn't it? They want fame and who cares about the others?

" What class are you from? " Se Hun asked again but this time, he came even closer that I could feel his breath on my skin.

" Yah! What are you doing? Are you going to kiss her? " unnie shouted in jealousy.

" Why do you care? So what if I am going to kiss her? " Se Hun turned and stared at her in annoyance.

" Because she is my dongsaeng! Kiss me instead! I will let you take away my first kiss to protect my dongsaeng's! " unnie looked eager for Se Hun to kiss her. Perhaps... She has a crush on him?!

" I kiss who I want to, Park Yoo Jin. And I bet I would puke if I kiss you because your breath smells like the rubbish dump, no offence, " Se Hun chuckled along with the others.

" What?! " She raised her voice.

" No offence I said. I am telling the truth so better deal with your bad breath before you kiss any guys, " Se Hun said a matter-of-factly.

" You will be the first one I will kiss! " She batted her eyelids at him lovingly.

" Sorry, not interested! " He walked away. I saw unnie pout as she crossed her arms while the others were chatting.

" Se Hun, give me two servings of bubble tea, " Baek Hyun yelled as he pulled me to a seat nearby and sat down.

" Ye Jin like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter