Annoying Messages

The opposite of me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Just now was nice hanging out with you. See you in school cutie! " Se Hun waved to the group of people leaving. It was already late evening and they must get home. Se Hun remained at his shop since he had to help his parents there. Ye Jin felt insecure when Se Hun is around her. That aura of his was weird and she really does not know what type of person he is. Flirty? Friendly? If he is flirty, he would have paid attention to Yoo Jin but why Ye Jin? He should be with the popular people instead but he talked to Ye Jin. What exactly is going on in his mind?

" Ye Jin, tell me if Se Hun goes to find you tomorrow okay? " She pats Ye Jin shoulder. Ye Jin nodded and continued to walk with Baek Hyun. Yoo Jin and her clique had gone a different way since those girls want to try on some dresses.

Baek Hyun walked Ye Jin back as they lived close to each other on the same street.

" Baek Hyun oppa, Se Hun is a little weird, " Ye Jin cannot help to keep this thought to herself.

" Really? He seemed to like you more than Yoo Jin. He's nice, " Baek Hyun replied.

" He is really weird. As in very very very weird! One moment he is sweet and the next he just freaks me out! I feel like he is a ert! " Ye Jin said worriedly.

" ert? Yah, you are imagining things, Se Hun would not fall for you. You are too flat! " Baek Hyun let out a giggle.

" Yah! " Ye Jin slapped his arm and he stopped.

" Okay, okay! " Baek Hyun held his hands up to surrender.

" You should be named byun tae ( ert ) instead of Byun Baek Hyun, " Ye Jin muttered under her breath and secretly giggled.

" I heard that! " Baek Hyun said obnoxiously loud and walked in front of her. Ye Jin chuckled and walked beside him. 

" Slow poke, come on, " Baek hyun pulled her arm and she walked quickly. It was sunset and the colour of the sky was in a beautiful shade of pink and orange. The temperature of the surroundings had started dropping since it was autumn and the leaves of the trees were falling off. *What a breathtaking sight*

As they were on their journey back to their respective houses, their main topic was Se Hun. Ye Jin just keeps getting weird feelings when she remembered him. This weird guy…

" Bye! " Baek Hyun waved at her as they seperated. Ye Jin took the lift to her apartment and went in, still thinking about Oh Se Hun.

Ye Jin

What type of guy is he actually? The flirt that everyone says he is or maybe he is a kind angel inside him? Everything about this guy is so confusing!

" Ye Jin, you're back, " My mother was sweeping the floor at that moment.

" Ne, eomma. I'll go to my room and get to the bathroom afterwards. " I excused myself away from her. Don't mistaken, I am not on bad terms with her. It is just that she is more bias towards Yoo Jin and I'm left out. Whatever, I am used to this kind of life since young. I threw my school back on my study table and jumped onto my bed. I love the cozy feeling of the warm blanket. I lied down for a few minutes before finally deciding to take a shower. I stared at the little mirror inside the bathroom while the water was running on my body. I must shamelessly admit I might just be as good looking as Yoo Jin once those huge glasses were gone. We are identical twins anyway b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter