Saturday Practice

When he met her

Every saturday is the practice day for the band when Sunday is their performing day.

Everything remains the same for Kim and Aom,though Aom is not always there every practice because they have a scheduling when it comes to singers and backups.

That day.

Aom seems to be watching Kim.She asks Van about Kim since he knows him since Kim childhood days and his family.

Aom says to Van.."Do you him?..Pointing to Kim..

Van:Yeah,I've known him since he were a litte and his family also.

Aom just nod and smiles then asks again.

Aom:Is he okay to be friends with?

Van:Yeah,Nic and Almer are his friends.

Though Kim looks intimidating and arrogant at first impression because he didnt mingle that much with the band and he rarely smiles while he was playing the piano every practice.But he was just shy.If Aom would have known Kim.

Aom says to Van...I would like to get close to Kim also since he's part of the band and Nic and Almer friends as well.I'll take a picture with him.but I'll take pictures with other members first so that in wouldn't be that obvious.

Aom take pictures with other members then to Kim.It a solo picture with Kim.

Kim was playing bass guitar when Aom ask if he can take pictures with other members of the band.When Aom approach Kim to join a solo picture with her.Kim got hesitated.

Two people who havent really talk to each other yet they've take a picture together.Magic!.

After the picture taking, Aom thank Kim and smiles then bid her goodbye.Kim did the same thing.

That was the first time Kim and Aom had a closure together.Through a picture..

When kim got home,he checked his facebook account and he simply smile when saw Aom tag their picture together.

Kim was happy because he's starting to get close with everyone in the band and with Aom.Whom he thought that was prima dona girl type.But seeing Aom earlier make him thought that Aom was a sweet and nice girl also.

The bridges between them connected.