First encounter

When he met her

Kim is the new pianist on a new band.He is now playing for weeks now and he's been assigned to play on every weekends.

Aom is the back up singer of the band and Van is his boyfriend the drummer of the band.

Kim seems to be shy with everyone on the band that's why he keeps silent all of the time while Aom seems to be friendly and smiling with everyone in the band.

 After first set of practice.

Dinner time

Kim gets his food quietly and he sits in the opposite bench where Aom was.He watches her in every move that she make.Though Kim is a new member but he have known mostly of them except Aom.He break his silence when the other members of the band approach him.

Grace talk to Kim."So kim I bet you are a culinary graduate am I right?. 

Kim:Yeah,I take up culinary for a year and two years on Hrm..He answers her politely with a smile.

Aom was just looking at her and continues with her food while having conversations with the other members.

Grace also asks Aom about her course.

Grace:What course did you took up Aom?

Aom:Bs Education major in English

Grace praised her course and smiled then continues with another question.

Aom:I just dont know yet I have things to consider first and I and Van haven't planned it yet.

Grace just smiles and chitchat with other band members.

While at practice

Aom rehearse a special number with her boyfriend.She sings soft and pretty well.

Kim was just looking at her and amazed to the dazzling voice that she have.

Weeks have passed

Kim is now comfortable with the band.He is now cracking jokes with anyone.The shyness within him is now starting to subside.