Picture Perfect

When he met her

Weeks passed

One chilly afterrnoon

Kim was bored at home,he keeps on searching the net for hours.He keeps on looking on different post but every post that he read bores him more.Till he saw a post from Aom.A ferris wheel picture.He liked and commented the picture.

Kim's comment .."It looks like taken by a photographer."

Aom commented.."No,it's not.I just took a picture of it."

Kim smiled while reading her comment and scans the picture again.He wonders.."Pictures with effects."

One comment leads to another till the wall post almost became a chat box.

Aom feels comfortable with Kim during their conversations

It's actually the three of them who puts crazy things in the chat box but most of the topics were about Kim and Aom as always.

Aom got Kim's attention in every word that she says.There was something that Kim got hook up.

Those pretty smiles,dazzling voice,the wave of her hair and the charming eyes that calms Kim everytime he look at Aom.

Kim is glad and happy that he finds another friend again.Same feeling that Aom felt.The two of them shared an simple but sweet things together.

They share the same likes..Pandesal and Ketchup,which makes Kim curious about her.

Good connection gives a good start of friendship.