Unexpected Sunday

When he met her

After that conversation,

Aom planned to give Kim "Lays Stax" on the upcoming sunday.Random thoughts of her which gives significance that she value the conversation with Kim before on her wall post picture.

Sunday

After the band perform,Jake ask Kim to go the office because he said Aom was looking for him.

Kim pause for moment and wonders.He keeps on wondering why Aom would suddenly call him for a purpose.Kim got nervous more when Jake put her pointing finger at him and gives a devilish smile.

Though Kim is nervous and puzzled about the reason,He still made his way heading to office room.

When enters the room,Kim was just looking with Aom and Van then suddenly.Aom pull up the the Lays Stax that she planned to give.Kim didn't response at first but Aom handed it to him.Kim accepted it but he seems shy and overwhelmed at the same time.

Aom pull Kim a hug,Kim didn't just moved and he just simply hugged her.Kim doesn't how to react with the situation so that he simply smiles after the hugged and thank Aom for giving him something that he didn't expect because Kim thought it was a joke for Aom to say.

Aom's hugged complete and make him better somehow.He doesn't know why but that just the feeling that he felt at that time

Kim and Aom is finally starting their way to a. good friendship.