Part V

Boys of the Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was no accident when Kyungsoo and Chanyeol arrived. There was only a young man sitting with his head down on the sidewalk. Chanyeol was right.

Sehun had no choice. It have been days since Kyungsoo saw Sehun after those text messages. He knew that Kyungsoo would come right away if he lied, and so he did.

“Sehun-ah. Are you okay?” Kyungsoo approached him. Sehun raised his head to meet eyes with the boy he “loves”. He wasn’t aware of Chanyeol’s presence.

Sehun grabbed Kyungsoo’s wrist, “Why didn’t you reply to me? Why did you keep silent? Are you refusing to see me? Did you know that made me crazy? I couldn’t control myself so I-I...I’m begging you hyung”. He pulled Kyungsoo into an embrace.

“S-sehun..l-let me go first. Kyungsoo tried to get away from his embrace. “You’re hurting me” but Sehun held on tighter. “We’ll talk, just let me go”.

Sehun finally let go and faced the older boy in front of him. Kyungsoo didn’t know what to do, so he just stepped back only to accidentally slipped. Sehun couldn’t hold on to Kyungsoo in time.Before he knew it, two hands steadied the shorter boy from behind.

“Are you okay?” the deep voice asked.

“I-I’m fine” Kyungsoo stuttered.

“Why are you here?” Sehun was surprised to see Chanyeol.

“I came with Kyungsoo, but all you see was him and not me” Chanyeol answered.

The three of them stood there in silent, avoiding each other’s eyes. Chanyeol took a deep breath and forced a smile, “Why are we standing here like idiots? It’s going to get dark soon. We should all head home.”

“You can go first. Sehun and I need to talk” Kyungsoo avoided Chanyeol’s eyes.

“Then...I’ll wait for you” Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo.

“You two…” Sehun’s eyes widened as he look back and forth between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.

“Ah, Kyungsoo is spending New Years Eve at my house with my brother too. Don’t think anything” Chanyeol interjected.

“Let’s go over of there to talk!” Kyungsoo avoided the confrontation and grabbed Sehun’s hand to dragged him away from the sidewalk.

   

“What do you want me to do?” Kyungsoo sighed.

“I don’t want you to do anything. Just don’t give me the silent treatment”

“What do you think I can do? Accept your feelings? Or reject it? I’m not ready to accept anyone’s feelings and just like you said, you’re just a really good friend and younger brother to me”.

“It is because I’m younger than you? that’s why you said that?” Sehun stood up and raised his voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter