Coffee endorser

Coffee and Beyond

"Oh, Kim Joon and Dong Hae are the top search the past 10 hours," their trainer said not taking his eyes off the tablet.

'What's the news with them?" Taeyang asked. "Kim Joon hyung just discharged from military not long ago,"

"It's a buzz that the 2 unofficially endorsed a coffee shop," the trainer answered. "The netizen started uploading photos of the coffee shop the 2 went but was advised that the drink the 2 idol had were is still  in the  process of releasing."

"Releasing. What's that an album?" Gdragon sneered and grabbed the tablet from their trainer. He's curious about the buzz of the net as well. His eyes widened. "Coffee and Beyond" he continued browsing the uploaded photos. "I think I need a coffee," he got up, took his cap and left. He pulled and parked his car on the curb. He observed the costumers coming in and out of the coffee shop. 'fangirls,' he thought. He checked his watch. It's 10 to 10 and he saw that a girl put up the close sign and the costumers started to leave. When he saw that the front was empty and clear, he pulled to the parking and cautiously went up to the door and knock. The girl who was cleaning up checked him up and pointed the close sign.

 

The cafe was full as usual. There hasn't any day that the cafe wasn't busy. She smiled to herself and talked to the manager. "How's it going here? Did my mom dropped by?"

"She dropped those fresh magnolias and tooth lily," the manager pointed at the flowers at the counter.

"How's business?" she asked.

"You're brilliant. The coffee you introduced last month is a hit. Putting up your art work made the place more homey. A foreigner came by and asked about the painting. They really like your painting and asked if you can do their portrait," the manager answered.

"End of conversation. You know how I feel and those painting were memories of the old coffee shop."

"Ok. OK. oh by the way, someone asked if they can borrow some books from our library. She said she's doing some research. I have her number at the office if you want to call her and.... " the manager squealed. "I saw your ex boyfriend with his preggy wife,"

"Shut up!" she said and left.

"Admit it, you still love him," her manager nagged her all the way to the office.

"I'll be down in a minute. I'll just change clothes. I wanna experiment on something for this spring," she shooed her manager out.

"Try this," she handed the glass to her manager.

"Oh, holy mother of freaking coffee beans!" the manager exclaimed. "what in the world is this? This is brilliant!"

She smiled and took the glass from her manager.

"Seriously what's that?" the manager asked again.

Before she could answer there was a buzz in the coffee shop. "What was that?" she asked.

"Let me check." her manager left and came back panting. "Oh my God! Kim Joon is in the house!" she shrieked.

"Ha?" she said in blank face.

"For God's sake! Kim Joon! Boys before flowers!" her manager won't stop shrieking. "I'm going to say hi,"

"Ah, T-Max. F4, that manly angelic devil face," she commented. She loved him in his drama. She thought he's one damn adorable boyfriend. "hey, go get the order and I'll make him something special tonight," she shooed her manager and started making the shakes. Her manager said he was with some friends so she prepared 4 glasses. She balanced the tray in her right hand as she made her way towards the crowded table.

Her manager made a way for her. "This is Miss Lee Hye Mi, our barista." she introduced.

"Hello," she set the tray infront of them. "We're honored to have you in our coffee shop. I'm your big fan in BOF. Here's from the house. Thank you and enjoy your coffee," she bowed and pulled her manager's arm to follow her. "Give them privacy will ya."

The manager seemed embarrassed and bowed her head.

"You can close up after they leave. Give everybody an early off and oh, I almost forgot, my high school friends are  organizing a reunion and we settled to have the party here. Can you make an announcement that we will be close on Friday night after 3 pm."

"oh that car again?" the manager looked out at the window. "Hye Mi, that van comes often and I think it's a celebrity van."

"really? What do they order often?"

"Americano, vanilla on side and always asked for extra ice on it."

"hmmmm, take the order and I'll deliver it to their van personally." she busied herself to make the drink she just created. "coffee all ready?" the 2 coffee were already in the tray. "she picked it up and walked towards the van parked infront. She knocked at the door. "hi! I heard that you're a regular costumer. Thank you  for patronizing our shop. I've created a new sensation for this spring and it's in the house." she handed them the tray.

"oh thank you," the man in front bowed his head.

"hope to serve you again. Have a good night," she wave and returned to the store. "I'm making samples for the costumer in the store and let me know the feedback if we can add it in our menu it."

 

"Lee Hye Mi!" she thought her ear drum ruptured from  the scream from her manager.

"what!!" she yelled back.

"omg! Check the internet! Our store is a buzz in the net and my God! The store is full with girls"

"what are you talking about?" she asked while brushing her hair.

"apparently the guy in the van last night was Lee Dong Hae and she posted the drink you just created on his instagram and Kim Joon posted the same drink on his twitter. Dong Hae saw Kim Joon's post on the drink and they started a conversation about the drink and well we're flooded with fangirls requesting the drink the 2 guys were talking about. They contact each other and talked about it. You can see their conversation in twitter. Omg! We' re popular."

"you mean Dong hae? From super junior," she wanted to be sure.

"hell yes! And our store is flooded with fans demanding to try the drink the boys had last night," her manager's excitement hadn't subside yet."

"Ahm, what did you told the costumers?" she was a bit worried. The drink was a trial and she wasn't sure to release it.

"I told them the shop is working on a new drink when the two showed up."

"Just stick to it. I'm not sure if we'll have the drink in our list till next month." she ended the conversation and browsed the net. Lee Dong Hae and Kim Joon's unofficial endorsement of the drink was on the top search engine. The photo that the 2 idols uploaded showed the name of the coffee shop.  "damn! that was a mistake," she murmured. She leaned back and pulled her hair. "God! I have two major cases coming up next week. " she grumbled.

 

a/n: Yep, I adored Kim Joon in BOF and the playful SUJU Dong Hae.