Skip Beat, Changmin

Walks of Fame

Qian's days as a trainee were lonely with very little friends. Female trainees that have been accepted earlier in SM do not favor Qian's bubbly, cute and pretty personality. They see her as a threat to their success, to their debut and were all jealous about her. They were jealous about her attractiveness and pretty appearance and her popularity among the males in SM. Although they have yet to do shady things to Qian but they make very little communications with her, distancing her from their groups often isolating her. Sometimes they will make nasty comments on Qian in korean. Qian is not just about her apppearance but one hardworking strong girl, she is determine to learn korean to improve on her language and also in a way stop them from saying nasty things at least not infront of her. Zhoumi and Kyuhyun visits Qian often after their schedules and this make the haters more reasons to hate.

 

One afternoon as usual, Qian was all alone at the corner of the practice room all by herself, the boys came visiting but this time one addition to the group, Changmin from TVXQ. Changmin, Zhoumi and Kyuhyun were best friends and everyone calls them trio but Zhoumi and Kyuhyun has never bought Changmin along on their visits to Qian's practice. Changmin is fed up with Zhoumi and Kyuhyun always talking about Qian during their gatherings and decides it's time to see the new girl that everyone's talking about. "BOOOM!" the guys flew the door open and walks in with fruits and drinks for Qian and everyone. "Ohh Oppas! Anyeong Haseyo!" Qian finally smiles brightly feeling grateful they have came. "Annyeong Qian!" Zhoumi and Kyuhyun greets her happily and forget to introduce Changmin. The both of them grab Qian one at each side on her arms to the table for the food they bought. Zhoumi opens up all the fruits for Qian. Kyuhyun not wanting to lose the attention helps Qian to her favourite strawberry milkshake. Both of them just forgot the presence of Changmin. "Yayaya! This thristy wholves just forgets about me when they got their lovely lamb." Changmin curse softly looking at both the how of them attends to Qian. "Aissssh" Kyuhyun punches Changmin in his chest, "Qian, this is Changmin from TXVQ and also our best friend." said Kyuhyun and quickly helping Qian to the food on the table. "Ohh Annyeong Haseyo Changmin Oppa!" said Qian with her puppy eyes. Changmin blushed and replied "Annyeong Haseyo!" Qian realising Changmin had blushed, she blushes too and quickly turns her head to the fruits.

 

At this moment, the three guys went silence. All of them with something in their mind and Qian continue enjoying the fruits the boys brought. She didn't realize the changes in the atmostphere. Zhoumi and Kyuhyun were jealous of Changmin because of the way Qian has never greet them with their name and oppa together like what she just did to Changmin while Changmin was totally still caught in that sweet cute voice of Qian.