Dad and Mum

Walks of Fame

Qian's trainee days passed peacefully after what Changmin did and she managed to make some true friends that worked hard together with her. (The friends she gain are obviously Amber, Krystal, Luna and Suili) They are currently preparing for their debut as an idol group girl: fx and La Cha Ta as their digital single. Practices before debut are very tight and the trios often surprises the group with food during their practices to pump up their energy. The girls stay together and grow stronger relationships within themselves and they see the kindness in Qian as she always takes care of them with her cooking and she always amaze them with her sleeping habits. The girls always find it scary when she hangs herself upside down while sleeping or even sleeping with her legs split. She is always the life of the group making everyone laugh with her aegyo-ness and because of her age and her caring self, they always regard her as their Omma.

 

One week before debuting during their practices, Changmin visited them with pizza. "Annyeong!" Changmin kick the door in full force with both hands full heading towards the table straight but his eyes manage to quickly scan through and room and caught Qian's where about. "Ahhh. Kam-jja-ki-ya (You scared me)" all the girls shouted in tune. Upon realizing it's Changmin with pizza, Amber, Suili, Luna and Krystal ran towards him with their eyes set on the pizza and Qian following behind them smiling from ear to ear at their reactions. "Oooo Kamsahamida Changmin Oppa!" said Suili. "Wahhhhh DAEBAK!" said Luna and Amber. "Annyeong Changmin Oppa! Kamsahamida!" Victoria say with face blushed while doing the heart sign with both hands above her head. Upon looking at Victoria's body language, Changmin feeling shy and happy only can respond with a big smile that he try to hide looking down at the same time to hide his red face. "Wahhhh wahhhwahhh" Luna say with pizza still in , looking at Qian and teasing her making her more red."Wei wei wei (why why why)" Qian says while pushing Luna away reacting to her teasing. "Yayayaya... Krystal! Suili! Amber! Lets not call Changmin oppa anymore." Luna calls out to the girls. "Yaa... what new names you girls want to call me now...." Changmin said. "Changmin Appa! hehehe" Luna answer in mischief. Krystal, Amber and Suili all nodded together and immediately teases the couple, "APPA~ APPA~" Changmin cannot help but to like the new nickname given by the girls and his face grew even more red than ever. Looking at Changmin's reactions, Qian feels happy inside but tries to hide by acting blurr eating on her pizza. 

 

 

*** Just a short chapter about how Changmin as father figure come about because Luna commented that Changmin was like a father figure giving advices and I thought it can be because of the relationship of him and Victoria that have given him the title Appa. :) ***